• Great service!

We bought our family vehicle within 2 hours from Aaron Hilt. He was so friendly and helpful! We had bought our vehicle so late in the day that not all of the banks were open to give us their interest rates, so the co-owner told us that they would still see if they could get us a cheaper interest rate the following day, but we were skeptical of that. I mean, why would they do that? We had already bought the car at 11% interest, but guess what? They called and told us they were able to get us a better rate through one of those other banks the very next day!!! Floored that they would go through the trouble to give our family a better deal!!! That is how you make a customer for life! If you need a vehicle, definitely go by and see how these folks can help you!

• Great place to buy your next car..!!!

Don and Dave and the staff at Gulf South Auto helped my wife and I find the perfect car for my wife she just loves her new Honda!!

Thanks so much for submitting your review, All customer reviews are important to us, both good and bad.

• Happy 4 runner owner

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for the 5 star rating

What a easy purchase i made thanks Willis, Seen the vehicle on line and it was in my price range and what a great deal i made, quick easy and at a great finance rate.

Thank you for taking the time to do a review and for the 5 star rating

• on line shopper

Thank you so much for your review and 5 star rating

Very quick to respond to my email, truck and price was just like it looked in the pictures. Sales person was very knowledgeable and wow did they ever get me in and out fast.

Thank you so much for your review and 5 star rating

• Nasty business the manager has bad customer servic

This customer was a 1st payment repo, sorry we had to pick up your vehicle but you have to pay for them.

The manager is rude , she has horrible customer service they repossess your car after 3days and keeps all items you've had that belong to you in the car !!!!! Put 4500 into the car for nothing