Piedmont Honda

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 5, 2019

Eric Cooley did an excellent job of presenting several options for a new SUV. After making our choice, he continued to do an excellent job of familiarizing... us with the car and its many fine features.

April 25, 2019

D. Lee was great and helpful. He showed me the cars i wanted to look at then got the car down to what we felt was a fair price.

• February 27, 2017

Why would someone drive 398 miles one way to purchase a car? The communication before the sale AND the dealer's online ratings reputation on FB, google,... cars.com etc!!... Even with texting,emails and phone communication, there was an issue...Piedmont made it right and I'll make the trip again! Highly recommended and kudos to our salesman Tom Gengo Jr. Do yourself a favor, educate yourself on the model, do to the large dealers for colors/options then go to Piedmont for purchase!

Thank you so much Mr. Shoaf for allowing us to earn your family's business! We appreciate you making the journey out to see us. Welcome to the Piedmon...t Family! :)

April 19, 2019

Mr. Jahanbaksh was a most knowledgeable man who knew ALL about every car. He was not pushy at all and very easy to deal with and got a great price on... our Honda Pilot

February 4, 2019

Eric was great. We had stopped by in Dec, and looked around while waiting for a friend ‘s car repair. He struck us as not only personable, but also wanting... to get the buyer into the correct car for their needs. Unfortunately, we had to purchase a car sooner than planned. Luckily, Eric was working that day and really took care of us. The salesperson ‘s support staff for are fantastic.

February 4, 2019

my daughter bought a use car from them with in two hours check light came on went back there they fix it they said next day came on again these time it... was going cost $1600 to fix it they want her to pay half no way well they said they if now its on a gain she got it on dec 20 2018 I would never buy anything from them all she wants is her money back so she can go get a new car so she will have a way to work and school

February 4, 2019

Carmen is a awesome salesman and Bob was a awesome person to work with.I am a satisfied with a car my car I purchase this time.

January 18, 2019

Bought a brand new Civic. Two weeks later, the collision assistance has been malfunctioning and won't stop beeping. It's been almost a month... later. Service department still doesn't know how to stop it and when the new part will arrive to replace it. Will change review once we get a reasonable solution.

December 26, 2018

Today Jake Lacy was my sales person and he was very helpful in assisting me with purchasing a new Honda CRV-EX. I would say he went the extra mile to... see that my purchase experience was an excellent one. I also was very impressed with the way the whole sales experience was handled, everyone that I worked with was very impressive. I have purchased many cars in my lifetime and can say this one has been the most pleasant one I have ever had. Thank You Piedmont Honda and Jake Lacy.

December 26, 2018

Eric Cooley is great to work with. Throughout the entire process, he demonstrated what the definition of excellent customer service truly is. Great job... Eric! As always!