Piedmont Honda

76 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 14, 2019

Purchased a 2017 Honda Civic with the assistance of Layne Trout who was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Fully explained the car details and made the... process efficient and as easy as a car purchase can be.

October 11, 2019

Ms. Carmen went over and beyond to help my mother get a car. She also did the same for me 3 years ago. She really does her best to meet your needs. Come... see Carmen Langford at Piedmont Honda of Anderson!

• February 27, 2017

Why would someone drive 398 miles one way to purchase a car? The communication before the sale AND the dealer's online ratings reputation on FB, google,... cars.com etc!!... Even with texting,emails and phone communication, there was an issue...Piedmont made it right and I'll make the trip again! Highly recommended and kudos to our salesman Tom Gengo Jr. Do yourself a favor, educate yourself on the model, do to the large dealers for colors/options then go to Piedmont for purchase!

Thank you so much Mr. Shoaf for allowing us to earn your family's business! We appreciate you making the journey out to see us. Welcome to the Piedmon...t Family! :)

September 27, 2019

Looking for a good used model, a few years newer than my own. On disability so they feel I don't make enough for loan. That's strange! I'm not having any... problems making it now. Will not go back. This is for all the people on budgets who have been turned down for a loan.

September 15, 2019

I went in to purchase a used car and I left with a new car. I have dealt with Piedmont Honda since 1991. Eric Cooley is my favorite. He makes the car... buying process a breeze and he teaches you about your vehicle. I recommend Piedmont Honda if you are looking for a vehicle.

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer! Eric is awesome! Thanks again and enjoy your new car!!

September 5, 2019

Very pleasant experience with these guys! They made the process of buying my new car painless and easy. I was out of the dealership in 2 hours with my... new Honda CRV. I'm very pleased.

Thank you for your business! We strive to make our buying process as fast and efficient as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can he...lp you with. Enjoy your new car!

August 13, 2019

This is the third vehicle that I have bought from Piedmont Honda. I have always been very happy with the treatment and service that I received from Piedmont.... Before my current purchase of a 2019 Odyssey I stopped off at another dealer to get a feel for pricing. I got their best deal and then went to Piedmont. Piedmont gave me a better deal and I found that their approach to dealing with customers is much better organized and smoother than the competitor. Levi Martin was open, helpful and enjoyable to deal with. Once we agreed to the purchase the completion of the paperwork was handled by Tony Little in an efficient and easygoing manner. Through the years I have been very happy with the service department. While having a great experience is important when purchasing a vehicle, it is the service department that can enhance or destroy the relationship. I give Piedmont 5 STARS.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had a great buying experience with us. Enjoy your new car!

July 29, 2019

Our Honda car buying experience was excellent at Piedmont Honda and with Carmen Mora-Langford being our sale lady, the experience was made fun. Carmen... is a truly beautiful person inside and out and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction...If you're interested and looking to purchase a honda vehicle, Carmen is the lady to see... P.S. tell Carmen I sent You.

July 2, 2019

Needed a quick and easy sell on a new car, and that’s what we got. Thanks piedmont Honda. Levi was our salesman and we recommend.

June 22, 2019

Awesome experience..exact color and payment I wanted. No trying to put me in a car I didn't want .I will definitely go back if I ever want a new car..again