Piedmont Honda

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 10, 2018

Was in need of a new car to replace one that was totaled. Meet a great salesman Andy Watson that made us feel at home. Andy listened to what we where looking... for and showed us around. With all honesty Andy is the reason we shopped at Piedmont Honda. Will definitely be shopping there again.

April 26, 2018

Noel and Andrew did a great job helping me pick the vehicle I needed. I appreciate their patience with my questions. They did an outstanding job in helping... me with my purchase. I highly recommend Piedmont Honda for your next car purchase. Thank you!

March 14, 2018

Mike Ashcraft was our salesperson. He was excellent! Very professional, polite and never added any pressure throughout the buying process. He gets an A+... and checks all the boxes for what you look for in a salesman. If more car salesmen were like him, the car buying process would always be much more enjoyable.

March 14, 2018

Mike Ashcraft was excellent! Very professional, polite and added no pressure to me or my wife during the selling process. If all car salesmen were like... him, it would make buying a car always that much more enjoyable. Great service, great establishment and a great salesman.

February 7, 2018

Our experience in buying a new car was great. Charlie let my son and I test drive 2 different types of Hondas. Charlie was very knowledgeable of both... cars and it was easy to decide which car was better for us. Great people. We were very impressed with Charlie Coons. Thank you for an easy transition c Lewis

December 5, 2017

I was given great insight on the vehicles available. I am facing two surgeries so I feel I need to wait til afterwards to do any car dealings.

August 2, 2017

I bought a new Accord and a new CRV at the same time from Andy Watson in late 2015. The experience of working with Andy was completely enjoyable from... beginning to end, and when my wife and I left the dealership we felt that we had made a new friend. We found Andy so professional and caring, we recommended him and Piedmont to our son, who bought a new Civic from him about a year later. And when the 2018 Accords come out, we will be returning to Piedmont to buy one from, you guessed it...Andy Watson!

June 19, 2017

Piedmont Honda's Service Department is super! I recommend them completely. You will be pleased with the entire department. Jay is very professional and... thorough, and he cares very much for his customers. You will be very pleased by how you are treated. The mechanics are great and efficient, and the work will be done fast. They all run the service department the way it should be run. You will be very happy that you went there.

February 6, 2017

I bought a new Ridgeline and really appreciated Malek and the assistance he gave me thru the whole process. All the staff that I met were friendly, courteous... and went above and beyond in assisting me with my decision to purchase my first Honda. Malek spent a great deal of time covering the electronics and all aspects of the truck so that I understood each function and would get the best use of my new truck.

We love to hear that you had an excellent experience with us! Congratulations on your new Ridgeline.

December 22, 2016

Undrea Walker is an exceptional salesperson -- easy-going, knowledgeable, and no pressure. We also talked to his manager, Stewart, who was accommodating... and polite. My last experience buying a car in another state was the opposite of this, so I really appreciated their outlook.

Thank you HC! We are so glad that we were able to provide you with excellent service.