Piedmont Honda

65 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2015

My wife and I worked with James Moore. We told him what we wanted and what we wanted to pay and he worked hard to find us what we wanted.

Dear Erick, We are so happy that we could be part of your car buying experience. James was delighted to have assisted you and you are free to call us... anytime you need anything. Jeffrey Carroll Business Development Manager 864-364-9715

August 10, 2015

I just bought a new Accord and it couldn't have been any easier. James Moore and Kenny Manley were friendly and knowledgable and I feel happy with the... car and the price. Jeff Wise handled the financing and it was all quick and painless. No surprise fees or costs at the end. As a female customer, I want to tell anyone who is afraid to go buy a car to go see these guys. Thanks, Piedmont!

Congratulations on your New Honda Accord Beth! Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business!

July 27, 2015

I had both of our cars (our civic and CRV) serviced over two days. The service department was attentive and efficient at meeting our needs with little... wait time, and an excellent outcome. We are a Honda family, and will definitely be back to Piedmont for all of our service needs!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for allowing us to service your pride and joy! We appreciate your business!

December 11, 2014

I dealt with Tim Day and he was great. The car was the same as advertised. I test drove and loved it! Bob in their finance department worked hard to get... me a good deal for financing. I was very excited when I pulled off the lot in my new car! I would certainly recommend them to anyone and would use them again. Thanks guys!!!

Thank you Ma'am!

April 22, 2014

Mike S. was so nice to me! This was the first time I bought a vechile that the salesman did not have a condensending attitude to me due to me being a woman.... I love my used 2002 Ford Exployer that he sold me. I also want to say thank you so much to all the people involved in selling me my vechile. I would and will recommend this dealership to ayone that asks me for a honest and caring place to purchase any kind of a vechile...new or used! My truck might be used but to me it is new and represents freedom to me! I give you all 5 stars!!!!!

Enjoy that new Freedom Brenda! Thank you for choosing Piedmont Honda!