New 888-379-0460 Dealer Website
Used 888-347-9374 Email Dealer
Service 888-461-3142

Average based on 25 reviews.
  • Excellent Service

We have been buying our automobiles at Ford of West Memphis for years now. Each time we have used the service department it has been a pleasure. The volume of customers alone speaks highly of the business model. However, the Team of professionals in house is the best Management could hope for. Keep up the good work.

Hi, Daniel, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Response to my Inquiry

The response to my web inquiry was prompt and courteous.

We appreciate your response, Chris! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

The response to my web inquiry was prompt and courteous.

• Great service

Thanks so much y'all were awesome . I had better experience this time than last time with y'all . Y'all were able get us out of our small car into a bigger one . Sean Patterson was awesome without his help don't know if it would of been Possible . He is a great salesman and he is great at his job . We will only deal with him from now on and will send others to it .. He did great job thanks

• Expedition

staff was great! Very helpful in the purchase of my 2007 Expedition.

staff was great! Very helpful in the purchase of my 2007 Expedition.

• great service, friendly, helpful staff

2016 Ford Focus. Staff is amazing! They worked with me all day. Showed me a lot of vehicles and gave me an outstanding deal!

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Great Dealership

I had planned to wait until next year to purchase a new car. However, my 2001 Expedition's heating core went out late one Friday afternoon. The service departent was most gracious to let me leave my car and said they would let me know something the next morning. It turned out to be an expensive fix, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this much into it. Since my car was in the shop at the Ford Dealership and I had only lived in Marion for a few months, I didn't know anyone that I felt comfortable calling to drive me to the dealership to look at cars. I called the dealership and asked for a salesman and told him my situation. The salesman told me that he would have the new car sales manager look and my old car and call me back within a couple hours with a trade in value. At this timne, he drove to my home, picked me up in a late model Escape demo and let me drive it to the dealership to look at new Fords. Since this was unexpected, I had no idea what I wanted. They let me drive the 2013 Escape demo that they had just took as a trade in over the weekend. I loved it, but I wasn'r sure if I wanted to puchase it or a new one. First thing Monday morning I was at the dealeership. I puchased a 2016 Escape LE. They definitely went above and beyond to give me great service, Thank you!

Thanks, Susan! We're happy to help however possible. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Service Appointment

The service was quick and easy. I made an appointment a few days before and on the day of the service I had very little wait time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• services

great services from start to end. staff was helpful and care was ready on time

great services from start to end. staff was helpful and care was ready on time

• Great service, facility newly renovated.

Service was great,price reasonable and staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Yvonne! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Service was great,price reasonable and staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Teacher

The staff was very professional and my vehicle was well taken care of by the mechanics in a very timely manner.

Hi, Shunda! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!