• THE BEST!

THANK YOU Nick and Ford of West Memphis for helping me get my first car! You texted me pics, and videos of the exact car I wanted without having to come in, he even sent us a credit app to fill out online! THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO EASY!

Shelby, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. At Ford of West Memphis, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Outstanding Customer Service!

We went to Ford of West Memphis to just start looking. We wanted a specific 2015 truck. Nick Coulter found us the exact 2015 f150 we were looking for down to the color and rim style. We also got alot more options than we requested which is great. He was amazing with our 9 yr old son throughout the buying process. He has been telling everyone what a great time he had with his buddy Nick at Ford of West Memphis. Nick Coulter took all of the headache and hassle out of buying a new ride and made it a relaxing fun experience for the whole family. He has made a customer for a lifetime.

• My experience with West Memphis Ford was good

My experience with West Memphis Ford was good I recommend them to anyone

Jessie, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

My experience with West Memphis Ford was good I recommend them to anyone

• Response to my Inquiry

The response to my web inquiry was prompt and courteous.

We appreciate your response, Chris! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

The response to my web inquiry was prompt and courteous.

• Great service

Thanks so much y'all were awesome . I had better experience this time than last time with y'all . Y'all were able get us out of our small car into a bigger one . Sean Patterson was awesome without his help don't know if it would of been Possible . He is a great salesman and he is great at his job . We will only deal with him from now on and will send others to it .. He did great job thanks

• Expedition

staff was great! Very helpful in the purchase of my 2007 Expedition.

staff was great! Very helpful in the purchase of my 2007 Expedition.

• Excellent Service

We have been buying our automobiles at Ford of West Memphis for years now. Each time we have used the service department it has been a pleasure. The volume of customers alone speaks highly of the business model. However, the Team of professionals in house is the best Management could hope for. Keep up the good work.

Hi, Daniel, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• great service, friendly, helpful staff

2016 Ford Focus. Staff is amazing! They worked with me all day. Showed me a lot of vehicles and gave me an outstanding deal!

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Great Dealership

I had planned to wait until next year to purchase a new car. However, my 2001 Expedition's heating core went out late one Friday afternoon. The service departent was most gracious to let me leave my car and said they would let me know something the next morning. It turned out to be an expensive fix, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this much into it. Since my car was in the shop at the Ford Dealership and I had only lived in Marion for a few months, I didn't know anyone that I felt comfortable calling to drive me to the dealership to look at cars. I called the dealership and asked for a salesman and told him my situation. The salesman told me that he would have the new car sales manager look and my old car and call me back within a couple hours with a trade in value. At this timne, he drove to my home, picked me up in a late model Escape demo and let me drive it to the dealership to look at new Fords. Since this was unexpected, I had no idea what I wanted. They let me drive the 2013 Escape demo that they had just took as a trade in over the weekend. I loved it, but I wasn'r sure if I wanted to puchase it or a new one. First thing Monday morning I was at the dealeership. I puchased a 2016 Escape LE. They definitely went above and beyond to give me great service, Thank you!

Thanks, Susan! We're happy to help however possible. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Service Appointment

The service was quick and easy. I made an appointment a few days before and on the day of the service I had very little wait time.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!