Ralph Hayes Toyota

(4.6) 62 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent recent purchase
    August 10, 2017

Ben Moran and the Salesman Mike were able to get me the exact 4runner that I wanted with the options I was looking. I was very pleased with the manage...rs after we had a little issue come up they went above and beyond to fix the problem. Thank you, Mike, Ben, Bunky, and all the others involved in this purchase. If you are looking to buy a Toyota this is the place to go!

• Great used Camry
    May 13, 2017

Bought a "new" used Camry from Blake at Ralph Hayes. Blake called me back promptly with prices and offers. We negotiated, and discussed, and finally... reached a wonderful agreement. Super friendly people, efficient process, and willing to deal with me so I would be very pleased. Great job!! This is the fourth car we have bought from them and proves that we will continue to be their patron.

• Bill & Doris Rogers
    March 1, 2017

Our experience was very pleasant. Bill Berry is our Salesman and was most helpful, showing us the vehicles, explaining features with patience and c...ourtesy. Upon our decision to buy, he followed through with continued help and interest in our needs as well as always courteous. He was the best salesperson we've ever had in buying a car.

• Take a deep breath and relax
    February 9, 2017

My deal was completed from start to finish with no pressure or problems. My sales representative Bill Berry answered every question I could think of. ...He and everyone involved treated me like family. The time spent at the dealership was a pleasant experience. If you are looking for a car, new or used, I suggest you contact Bill Berry and let him work his magic and get you into a car of your choice.

• Horrible Experience
    August 29, 2016

After spending 4 hours + at the dealership I got approved for financing, picked out and bought a car, transferred personal possessions from trade-in ...vehicle to new vehicle and the finance guy came out and told me to stop what I was doing because he made a mistake. He told me iIwwasn't approved at the rate we had just spent the last hour working off of and that my ppayments were now going to be $200 more per month! Other than his apology for messing up, and in a cowardly form, no one within Ralph Hayes even came by to apologize for the grave mistake, much less offer up any other options or restitutions. Poor custo.er service all around! You would think the finance guy wwould've caught it too given that he has over 20 years of experience there!

• Looked at several places
    June 11, 2016

After looking a several places my dad and I finally found a car for me that was what we wanted at Ralph Hayes Toyota. Harry Stanley was very helpful a...nd was willing to go out of his way to help us find what we were looking for

Thank you for choosing Ralph Hayes Toyota Anderson SC above the several other places you looked for a new vehicle. We are glad to hear that Harry prov...ided you with a high level of customer service to help you find the right vehicle. We thank you for your business, and enjoy your new car!

• unbelievable buying experience - excellent
    March 22, 2016

I am a very price-value driven shopper, and have rarely been pleased with the automotive sales process. My experience with Ralph Hayes Toyota was diff...erent that most of my prior experiences. I purchased a new 2016 Highlander XLE through salesman Billy Thomason. I consider myself a very demanding customer - yet Billy exceeded my expectations for service, attitude, and willingness to go above and beyond. He was a pleasure to deal with - several test drives, price negotiations, financial closing, through the delivery of the vehicle. Straight talker, no surprises! I will definitely work with Billy and Ralph Hayes for my next Toyota.

Thank you for the great review, Mike! We value your business here at Ralph Hayes Toyota in Anderson SC. It's great to hear that Billy went above expec...tations to accommodate you in your purchase experience with us. Thanks again, and enjoy your new Highlander!

• Big let down
    December 7, 2015

Went to buy a used suv found it on Ralph Hayes Toyota web ,We went and look at it and like it but during the purchase of the suv we found damage.Made ...a big mistake and bought the car and was promised the repairs would be made to the agreement! After 2 months of waiting and many of phone calls the job was done by non body shop people . Not as happy with the repairs but was tired of the run around by the management of Ralph Hayes Toyota.I feel like we payed top dollar for the suv ,.big let down,Instead of enjoying our suv It has been a headache ,don't blame the salesman he didn't make the repair deal .We made our 1st and last buy from Ralph Hayes Toyota

Hi Brad. Thank you for posting this review. My name is Jimmy Dochney. I am the Internet Sales Manager here at Ralph Hayes Toyota. I would love the opp...ortunity to speak with you further about the experience with your Pathfinder. It is not common practice for one of our customers to have that type of after-the-sale experience, and I would like to see if there is anything I can do to help. I've tried reaching out to you with a phone call, text message and through Facebook, but I have not received a response from you as of yet. Please call me on my cell when you have a moment today, and I'll be happy to speak with you. Thanks again, Jimmy Dochney.

• Pleasant, knowledgable crew, good selection of car
    September 2, 2015

The salesmen, David Bowman was helpful in meeting our needs and explaining the process

• service dept POOR…..POOR….TERrible