DCH Honda of Mission Valley

(4.7) 171 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great dealership overall.

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. The internet manager "John Le" was very helpful, outstanding in helping us have one of th...e most smooth car-buying experience ever. The place is clean. Even we didn't buy extra stuff, the saleman "Scott" was very professional and respectful. We appreciated it.

• Great experience

Thank you for making our our experience wonderful at the DCH Honda of Mission Valley, you have a wonderful atmosphere which is made more so by the war...m and friendly attitude of all the team. Special mention has to be made to the extremely efficient and friendly young man whom we got to know - Omar- who were always helpful and eager to give excellent assistance. I received excellence service from the moment I walked in the door. ... Thank you again for a great experience.

Hi Fisseha, It's a great pleasure to read this and see that Omar took great care of you. We hope your car is running just like new and we look forwar...d to seeing you at your next service appointment! Regards, Peter Robertshaw General Manager probertshaw@dchusa.com

• One of the best dealers in town!

Awesome place, good people and nice cars.. what more can you ask for?!

Hi Joshua, Thanks for this awesome review and thank you for choosing us here. We hope to see you again soon. Take care! Regards, Peter Robertshaw G...eneral Manager probertshaw@dchusa.com

• So-so on the Service

I came by twice to see a used car on the lot. The first time, no one even looked at me. Strangely, I would normally love not being bothered, but this ...time I had some questions so was a little annoyed by it. The second time I came to see the car I had emailed the internet salesperson about it and asked if I could come by for a test drive. He did not respond, so I showed up at the lot 2 days later. Another salesperson helped me because the internet guy was busy. I waited for about 20 minutes until he was finally off the phone. Once I connected with him he was great to work with, but the waiting and lack of response was not great.

• Dishonest Service Reps

The repairs have been excellent, but at least 2 service reps very dishonest. One told me I needed 2 new tires in rear, when I had just had 4 new Miche...lin tires mounted by Costco 2 week previous. Once was told I needed new battery, test printout showing the battery very low. Price they quoted was high, so I declined. My car started perfect every morning so I did nothing. Next service appointment with a different service rep showed a perfectly good battery printout.

• amazing trio!

Amazing!!!! Period if you have at least 2000 to put towards a car your good. I went to 3 other dealers 2 being Honda and was told flat out" we can't h...elp you or you will need more money or a Co signer" I spoke to hector from day one told him my situation told him about my car, he went above and beyond to help me and deal with my crazy work schedule! Jeff the manager hoped on board to help me as well to get a car and start what I thought painful process of being told yes till the last minute to hear what the others all said."we can't help" then Scott pulled some strings and got me the loan..that's all I needed to get a new car and my credit back on track! These 3 men are outstanding and if you think you can't do it...there's hope I'm now happy single owner of a car :) AND their personalities made time fly by.

• Returning Customer For a Reason!

I am a returning customer to Honda Mission Valley. This dealership is outstanding. They promise to give you a great deal and they deliver on that prom...ise. The sales people are courteous and want YOU to be happy. This is why I returned and see so many others doing the same. As with negotiating any car sale, you need to do research before going in to buy. Thank you Honda Mission Valley for another great car buying experience!

• Beware of quoted service

Went there for oil change, also to have them check why the low tire pressure indicator came on. I put air in the tire several times but pressure went ...low after several weeks. I was told by their rep that I had one nail in this tire and two nails in another tire. The nails were too close to the side wall to fix. Two new tires quoted at $367. This sounded way too high, told them I would go elsewhere for the tires. I went down the street to a tire dealer. They found one nail in the problem tire that was at a location that could be easily fixed. There were no nails in the other tire! So, this Honda shop tried to sell me two tires I did not need. One last item, after the oil change, the service area did not bother to reset the oil change percentage indicator. After three tries, I still await a call back from their service manager.

• Excellent Dealership

Overall EXCELLENCE. The facilities were impeccable and the staff was so welcoming and courteous. We felt very comfortable, no pressure and left with o...ur dream car that we didn't think we would be able to afford! 5 stars all around. Code: DE12312011

• Excellent

The staff was outstanding! We really felt comfortable throughout the entire process. There was no pressure and we left with our dream car! I would hig...hly recommend this dealership to ANYONE interested in buying a car.

DCH Honda of Mission Valley