3.8
356 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlantic Auto Group from DealerRater.com
  • Clean! Very relaxing to buy a car there!

Bought many cars over the years! To put it in short form the experience was great! The people were great!

• Great Buying Experience
    August 11, 2017

Miguel was great to work with. No pressure and no surprises and good follow-up. I would definitely recommend Miguel for a new or used car purcha...

Atlantic Auto Group

Thank you for your kind words David. We hope you are enjoying your new car and well see you back here for your services!

Miguel was great to work with. No pressure and no surprises and good follow-up. I would definitely recommend Miguel for a new or used car purchase.

Atlantic Auto Group

• Great buying experience, no surprises
    May 30, 2017

Atlantic Auto Group

Thank you Scott for making the drive out here. We hope you are enjoying your car and we hope to see you back for any service needs in the future!

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a specific color and with specific options. I found the vehicle I was looking for at Atlantic using an Internet search. This vehicle was priced over $2000 lower than comparable vehicles at other dealers. In fact, several other dealers said that this was just a pitch to get me in the door, then I would end up paying other fees like dealer prep to cover the difference in price. So I was skeptical that I would actually get the advertised price. I spoke with Tonya several times, who answered all of my questions and assured me that the price was valid and there would be no hidden charges. She also said I should be able to get a quote on my trade-in that would be comparable to the trade-in quote from another dealer. So even though Atlantic was over 2 hours away, I decided to take a chance and make an appointment. I'm so glad I did. I came into the dealership and met Chris, one of the sales guys. He showed me the vehicle, which was exactly as advertised, let me take a quick test drive, and then we went through the purchase process. It was painless with no surprises. No haggling, no pressure, no tactics like "I have to check with my manager", etc. I drove away that night in my new Jeep, and received the same amount for my trade that I had been quoted at other dealers. And the purchase price and other fees were exactly what had been quoted. I had to come back a few days later to complete the financing, but didn't have a lot of time. I called the night before to let them know. When I got there, they had everything ready, and I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. I would definitely buy from these guys again, they are very professional and honor the prices they quote. Highly recommended!

• Great Leasing Experience
    May 2, 2017

Atlantic Auto Group

Hello JL, Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you back here when your lease is up and for any service needs you need in between!

I worked with Corey to lease a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4dr. I knew it would be a good experience when he offered me a bottle of water and when I said yes, I watched him buy it out of the vending machine for me. Good customer service! I was stuck between leasing and buying used. Corey was very patient with me throughout the process and explained things well. Once we made a deal, he expedited the paper work process so that I wasn't in there longer than I had to be. In the end, I went home with this vehicle at a lease price that I was happy with. Thank you!

Atlantic Auto Group

• Great price...Great service!
    April 28, 2017

I had been looking for a jeep for my daughter. Atlantic had the best selection and the best deal. Thanks Tonya (Internet), Ben, and Bill for the great, no pressure sale service. After purchasing, we found the spare to be flat. We dealt with Andrew (Internet) and Peter (used sales manager). They replaced the defective spare. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I don't usually like buying cars from a dealer!

• Terrible

I came in earlier this month to look at used car and I was show something I was interested in. First they told me the car had less mile then the actual (about 4K more) . Then I look online to compare prices in the area and found the car posting on here and it showed a price less they where offer me. After we worked out the pricing and they tried to get me to close the deal. I put a down payment on the car because it was getting late and I needed to get home. I came across some personal financial issue that would cause me not to buy the car and I call the dealer and spoke with the same person to inform him I wouldn't be able to by the car. He transfers me the manager who tells me that they had the car held for me and they kinda had it sold before we worked a deal and that I would lose my done payment. Yes a manager told me that there policy is to not return the down payment . I tired to talk to someone above him and he said he is one of the main managers there and the next person up is the owner and he is too busy to talk to me. Not a good way to treat a customer. I will never return to this place again and will let any of my friend and family member not to deal with them.

I am very sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I want to make sure we are doing everything we can to help you. Please give me a call at 609-677-6102 and ask for Andrew...thank you

• 5Star
    April 13, 2017

No games, just an honest selection for me and my family. And will put in all the hours needed to help us get our family car. Will deffinetly be coming back here for my kids car!

• Excellent experience
    April 6, 2017

THANK YOU!

Tanya is the best sales associate I have ever dealt with! She does not pressure you, will work with you and is honest about the entire car buying experience. You will not find a better person to sell you a car than Tanya!

THANK YOU!

• Amazing!!
    April 5, 2017

This dealership had the nicest people! Would recommend it to everyone! :) they really do try to make everything work best for you and not just the dealership!

• Excellent Service/No pressure
    March 31, 2017

Atlantic Auto Group

THANK YOU! We hope you are enjoying the new Jeep!

Atlantic Auto Group

Thanks for the kind words and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you with this....thanks again!

Tonya was great to deal with over the phone she was persistent without the pressure, and Chris was really great to deal with. The overall experience was excellent.

Atlantic Auto Group

THANK YOU! We hope you are enjoying the new Jeep!