Atlantic Auto Group

378 reviews

378 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlantic Auto Group from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

Wonderful quick service. Answered all our questions and took very good care of us. Really love the car !!!! Would recommend anyone to see Todd and Alex... if they are looking for a new jeep

July 11, 2019

Alex and Joe are awesome To work with. I was in and out! Everything was quick and simple and they really helped me out of a tough situation! :) love!

Worked with:
    Joe Quaranta

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

• January 3, 2015

Bought many cars over the years! To put it in short form the experience was great! The people were great!

July 4, 2019

Reached out to them about a Jeep on their website, was told they had it in stock and made appointment to make the 1 hr ride. Get there and they have no... information and the vehicle I had confirmed was there had not been there in weeks. Looked at another model but it just was not what I wanted payment wise or color. Get home that night and get call that they found the one I wanted (color) and they can do terms I wanted, set meeting for following day. Called to have window sticker sent and confirm terms and am told it’s for a white one, not what I had asked for. So they were going to have me drive 1 hr again for the wrong car. Lack of organization and communication is amazing to me. Asked to speak with senior leadership which never called. Horrible experience.

July 2, 2019

Best Jeeps ! Walter and Mo made our experience with our purchase easy. Kudos Chris for being the sales person of the Year.You guys rock it!

June 28, 2019

manager call a customer a racist, customer want to negation a price, manager said you wast my time,get lost, a loser and said go back to your country.... I walk out, never step into this dealership again. no name tag, when I request his name, he tell me to get out.

May 19, 2019

I was in a bit of a tangle when it came to purchasing a vehicle. I only had $1,000 to put down and i needed something that would be reliable off road (due... to the area i live in.) As I came to the dealership i was very set on a certain jeep they had on their lot. After speaking with Famous (George) he informed me that the truck just wasn't worth the pain. He showed me a few Jeeps and cars and i fell in love with a 2011 Jeep Wrangler they had. After working some number with Famous he was able to get me on a payment plan that best fit me. Famous was a very honest man and I would recommend him to any and everyone possible.

May 8, 2019

George Lee was a great salesperson I was so pleased with his personality and my vehicle thank you again I would recommend George for all future sales

May 3, 2019

I have to give a shout out to my salesman FAMOUS...he and the management team truly made my experience one of the best. I have to say..I was in the business... of selling cars for over 10 years of my life and to be on the other side of the desk can be overwhelming for most but their team really made me feel at home. I got the Jeep I wanted, at a price I could afford, from a great dealership and the BEST salesman FAMOUS. If you or a friend are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle..please come in and ask for FAMOUS! Stacy Sprenger Newfield NJ

April 23, 2019

I purchased my 2015 Renegade TH from Atlantic. I am mostly impressed by service. Tom Erica & Wynn always take care of me..A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO TOM & ERICA!!... I recently broke my hip I was in the hospital..My Jeep was dropped off by my mom but I had no way to pick it up..TOM AGAIN WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO GET MY JEEP DRIVEN TO MY HOUSE..HE & ERICA constantly kept me up on the Renegades progress but most of all always asked how I felt after surgery..LITTLE THINGS MEAN SO MUCH & THEY WENT ABOVE & BEYOND..HAD MY JEEP CLEANED TOO..ENDLESS GRATITUDE !!! I will always be an Atlantic Jeeper ...