3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 361 reviews

361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlantic Auto Group from DealerRater.com

• January 3, 2015

Bought many cars over the years! To put it in short form the experience was great! The people were great!

May 18, 2018

Listed a 2015 on their website and 3 others at $17987, i go and verbally confirm price with an associate, test drive the car, tell them my approval li...mit is 25k, but would like them to see if they can get me a lower APR. they go and change the price of the jeep while I am waiting on them to my upper limit of approval. I will never do business with these people and neither should anyone else. Bob is one of the most morally corrupt people I have ever met. Told me that you couldn't possibly go online and just change the price like that. What a total crock.

Kevin Tran

Internet Sales Manager

March 30, 2018

Thanx joe q. For making it simple for the second time in a row. I will AlwAys come back to work with joe. And Alex Is the best. Thank you both m...y friends It was a pleasure to meet mike Mack the gm as well! Service dept takes My Jeep on time every time for regular maintenance

March 8, 2018

My father & I went to Atlantic Auto Group to purchase a new car for him. Our salesman Don Anthony & Sales Consultant Joe Q. Made our experience as eas...y as possible. They were polite, easygoing, and very knowledgeable. We didn???t have to deal with the normal back and forth about making a deal and talking to a manager. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Viki G.

February 13, 2018

I would never go here again or recommend them to anyone. After being told they could pay off my existing car loan and finally came to an agreement on ...leasing price that was within my budget, the dealer didnt give me all my paperwork at signing. Instead they insisted that I come back the next day to finish up the lease contract because they couldnt run my credit at night. This is obviously a lie as my fiance had her credit ran there late at night as well at the exact same place and got all of her paperwork. We came at the end of the month which seemed to me like they just wanted a sale on the books for their quota then screw me over the next day when I came in. I go to the dealer the next day and they insisted that i needed to pay $100 more a month in order to have my Wrangler knowing how my budget was. They showed no caring nor compassion for my needs as a customer and for my family. They were completely rude and just like "oh well let us know what you wanna do!" then walked away and left me sitting there. Very unprofessional place that I would never deal with again. I feel sorry for anyone that goes there and please make sure to get all your paperwork before you leave no matter the time of day.

November 13, 2017

they worked with me in the price, if any problem they said they will work with me, they were helpful with me, I think I got a good car

August 11, 2017

Miguel was great to work with. No pressure and no surprises and good follow-up. I would definitely recommend Miguel for a new or used car purchase. ...

Atlantic Auto Group

Thank you for your kind words David. We hope you are enjoying your new car and well see you back here for your services!

May 30, 2017

I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a specific color and with specific options. I found the vehicle I was looking for at Atlantic using an... Internet search. This vehicle was priced over $2000 lower than comparable vehicles at other dealers. In fact, several other dealers said that this was just a pitch to get me in the door, then I would end up paying other fees like dealer prep to cover the difference in price. So I was skeptical that I would actually get the advertised price. I spoke with Tonya several times, who answered all of my questions and assured me that the price was valid and there would be no hidden charges. She also said I should be able to get a quote on my trade-in that would be comparable to the trade-in quote from another dealer. So even though Atlantic was over 2 hours away, I decided to take a chance and make an appointment. I'm so glad I did. I came into the dealership and met Chris, one of the sales guys. He showed me the vehicle, which was exactly as advertised, let me take a quick test drive, and then we went through the purchase process. It was painless with no surprises. No haggling, no pressure, no tactics like "I have to check with my manager", etc. I drove away that night in my new Jeep, and received the same amount for my trade that I had been quoted at other dealers. And the purchase price and other fees were exactly what had been quoted. I had to come back a few days later to complete the financing, but didn't have a lot of time. I called the night before to let them know. When I got there, they had everything ready, and I was in and out of the dealership in 20 minutes. I would definitely buy from these guys again, they are very professional and honor the prices they quote. Highly recommended!

Atlantic Auto Group

Thank you Scott for making the drive out here. We hope you are enjoying your car and we hope to see you back for any service needs in the future!

Chris McDonald

Sales Represenatative

May 2, 2017

I worked with Corey to lease a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4dr. I knew it would be a good experience when he offered me a bottle of water and when I sai...d yes, I watched him buy it out of the vending machine for me. Good customer service! I was stuck between leasing and buying used. Corey was very patient with me throughout the process and explained things well. Once we made a deal, he expedited the paper work process so that I wasn't in there longer than I had to be. In the end, I went home with this vehicle at a lease price that I was happy with. Thank you!

Atlantic Auto Group

Hello JL, Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you back here when your lease is up and for any service needs you need in between!

April 28, 2017

I had been looking for a jeep for my daughter. Atlantic had the best selection and the best deal. Thanks Tonya (Internet), Ben, and Bill for the gre...at, no pressure sale service. After purchasing, we found the spare to be flat. We dealt with Andrew (Internet) and Peter (used sales manager). They replaced the defective spare. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I don't usually like buying cars from a dealer!

Tonya Mears