(4.8) 214 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

214 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Brandt Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Service and on time.

Went in to get and oil change and I had a great time while I was waiting. Free Doughnuts and orange juice.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Dwight!

• Great Service

Have always been pleased with the service department at Ray Brandt Toyota. The service advisors I have dealt with have always been courteous and plea...sant.

Ray Brandt Toyota

Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Toyota for all of your service needs. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for year...s to come!

• extremely pleasant

Today when I brought my car in for maintenance I was greeted by Tim a service adviser-who was polite, pleasant and personable. He couldn't have been n...icer. In times past when I had gone to Ray Brandt-I had a very angry, condescending advisor who belittled a co-worker in front on me. I was very happy to hear that he was no longer with the dealership. Kudos for Ray Brandt for recognizing that a change was long overdue. Must be new management because you could tell that the attitude around there is very different. And the donuts, coffee, cake, muffins and sandwiches is a really nice touch-always fresh. API

Ray Brandt Toyota

We know you have plenty of options when it comes to servicing your vehicle, so we sincerely appreciate you choosing Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner. We're... glad to hear that Tim was able to provide you with the five-star experience we aim to give all of our customers. Thank you for your review!

• Flat tire problem

Tim helped me during the flat tire problem. My car was serviced, cleaned and returned to me quickly. I was totally satisfied. I will use the service c...enter often

Ray Brandt Toyota

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We're so glad to hear that Tim was able to help you with everything you needed. We look forward to servin...g you for years to come!

• Excellent service..

Very satisfied...excellent customer service...very helpful and friendly..is my favorite place to service my cars. I always recommend friends to visit ...this place.

Ray Brandt Toyota

Thank you for your recommendation. We know you have many options when it comes to servicing your vehicle, so we sincerely appreciate you choosing Ray ...Brandt Toyota for your service needs!

• Great Customer Service!!!

Eric is an excellent employee. He makes the process of car maintenance stress free. The other servicemen are so helpful too! I recommend Ray Brandt t...o everyone!

Ray Brandt Toyota

Susan, we can't tell you how much we appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Toyota of Kenner for all of your service needs.... We look forward to working with you again in the future.

• 170k service on 2007 tundra

The experience was super. Service rep, quality of work, waiting area, etc. All professional, helpful and friendly. I left a local dealership because t...hey could care less about customer service and quality work. Glad I made switch.

Ray Brandt Toyota

We¿¿¿re glad to hear we were able to turn a bad experience at another dealership into a great experience at Ray Brandt Toyota. Our goal is 100% custom...er satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Please come back and see us soon!

• Ray Brandt service

All the people at ray Brandt Toyota are helpful and respectful. I never feel like I am pushed to do any services on my car that I don???t wish to do

Ray Brandt Toyota

We are happy to have you as a satisfied customer. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

• Buyers

Bang was a great saler. Coworkers should work together, not in competition to go over another coworker head. Keeping your words the first time is alwa...ys a must to make a better saler!

Ray Brandt Toyota

Thank you for your honest feedback. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our team.

• Great service advisor!

I would recommend ray brandt for all your Toyota service needs. The service advisor is excellent. She helped me understand the warning lights so I kno...w when to bring my truck in for repair.

Ray Brandt Toyota

Lee, We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and ev...eryone else who visits Ray Brandt Toyota with the best service possible. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Sheila helped to make your experience such a positive one. Please come back and see us soon!

2460 Veterans Memorial Blvd Kenner, LA 70062