Quirk Works Subaru

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

January 2, 2018

My praise to Joanne, Ryan, and Xavier. However, the manager who came to help derailed the conversation and was the worst sales guy in my long history... of purchasing cars. If you come here and only deal with the good ones, you will be lucky. However, if you get that bad apples, run! We bought a Crosstrek somewhere else where they really got to know us, respected us and catered to customer service.

November 4, 2017

This was our first experience with Subaru in general and Quirk Works specifically. Our Sales Person was Ryan Monseque and he took the pain right out o...f leasing a car! His customer service was excellent, always respectful and very in touch with our timeframe needs because we live in Maine. We are very much enjoying our new 2018 Outback and would like to thank Ryan for making that happen!

September 19, 2017

Great service and great people. Had an amazing experience from start to finish

October 2, 2016

Be aware that the (discounted) Quirk price does not include the destination fee. Also, the discount is a combination of rebates that many buyers wil...l not qualify for. Definitely read the disclaimer and call to confirm the price that YOU would be paying before coming, and write down the name of the person who answers your phone. Quirk has a good inventory. Their price is reasonable, although not as low as the displayed "Quirk price". The salesperson was good.

April 5, 2016

Great Service, I was very satisfied with the service. My car was diagnosed quickly. The required repairs were presented in clear and transparent manne...r, including pricing. The repair was done on time. The service representative was kind and very knowledgeable.

November 18, 2015

First off the place is a complete dump. The paint is peeling and is unsuitable for any to breathe in. The salesmanager, chris colins, insulted my wife..., Alice, and used extremely high pressure sales tactics to try and stuff us into a vehicle we truly couldn't afford. When we said no, they literally would not allow us to leave while they said insulting things, and tried to force us to buy. My wife cried as we finally convinced them we'd come back the next day. I WILL NEVER RETURN THEIR AGAIN!

June 5, 2015

We've had a lot of cars overs the years, but buying our 2014 Forester was far & beyond the most professional, smoothest and quickest of all. Our sales...man, Jarrod Pamore is a true gentleman who knows Subaru's inside & out. He worked with us to assure we obtained the BEST deal and personally put us at ease re; all the paperwork and RMV process. HE"S THE MAN TO SEE IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING A SUBARU! We drove it home the same day. We've had many inquires about our Forester and everyone loves the color combination (red /tan interior). It's a great highway car with great visibility, terrific ride and very quiet. The service dept. is excellent - the few times we've needed their assistance. BUY IT --- YOU'LL LOVE IT!

May 9, 2015

I recently went into quirk not sure if i was going to buy. After being approached by Lenny Wallace we discussed my options and he made it easy for me ...to make a decision. He was extremely thorough and attentive to what I was looking for. Lenny made my buying process easy and stress free which was nice because buying a car can be very stressful. If you are reading this and looking for a new car go to quirk and ask for Lenny Wallace you will not be disappointed.

May 3, 2015

Lenny Wallace was my sales person and the whole transaction was easy and went without any issue. Would highly recommend this dealership and service to... all my friends.

March 4, 2015

I recently purchased a Subaru Crosstrek from Quirk Subaru, Braintree, MA. Thom Sforza is the sales rep I had the pleasure of working with. Tom's level... of knowledge and his customer service is excellent! Purchasing this vehicle was seamless! I highly recommend this Dealership for those of you interested in purchasing a Subaru! The Crosstrek handles amazingly in the snow!!! So happy I chose a Subaru! Also, Thomas has checked in with me 3 times over the course of 2 months to make sure I am satisfied and to answer anyany questions that came up as a new Subaru owner!

Quirk Works Subaru