Toyota of Easley

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

September 3, 2014

Recently decided to purchase a new Scion FR-S. I sent emails to all dealers within a 250 mile radius of my house. I simply stated the exact vehicle I ...was looking for and requested to be contacted via email if the dealer could meet my request. As expected some did not reply, some just signed me up for spam, some wanted to speak via phone (despite my email only request), and a few listened and sent me a quote as requested. Toyota of Easley not only offered the best price, but my salesperson (Kayla Kelley) was extremely friendly, listened to my request, followed through on commitments, and was always available to discuss the purchase. I drove down three days after first contacting them and picked up my new car. No unexpected surprises or service contract selling pressure, just a straight forward, great buying experience. I would not hesitate in returning and highly recommend giving them the chance to earn your business.

January 9, 2014

Toyota of Easley had the exact 4Runner I was looking for within a few hundred mile radius of me. Mary Beth immediately called me back to confirm. From... there she was very quick to respond to all my questions and concerns. We used email, phone calls and even texts to communicate. Very easy to work with and it was actually a positive experience, even though we were 300 miles away! I would absolutely use this dealership again in the future even though I have another one 5 miles away from me.

August 11, 2013

Christopher Gist is an amazing sales person! I called him on Wednesday, inquired about a particular Tundra. We discussed minor details, the biggest be...ing that I live more than five hours away! He assured me if I wanted the Tundra, I could have it and began working that instant! Not only did I get the truck I wanted, the options I wanted, the financing I wanted, but I also met one of the nicest, most fun salesman I have ever met! I actually had the feeling that me and Chris had been friends for years and he was trying to help me more than anything else! I would challenge ANYONE who is considering a new or used car to give Mr.Gist a call!

January 15, 2013

Let me just say, this was the most pleasant dealership I have ever experienced! My salesman, Cory, was so nice, and was honest with me!Truly the most... different experience I have had buying a vehicle, this dealer has earned my business and respect! I am so happy with my new FJ Cruiser! There is a lot to be said for small town America!

March 25, 2012

Was looking for specific truck they're trying to help me find one. Very friendly.

February 18, 2012

Harry Stanley was very nice to work with and found me exacially what I wanted at a good price.

Toyota of Easley