Superior Auto Sales

(4.7) 147 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

147 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Superior Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience!!!
    August 6, 2017

The Izzo family run a terrific dealership,from the sales staff,and then to Andre the financial wizard,every step of the way Rick and Andre detailed ev...erything. Thank you guys so much ,and I will tell family and friends.

Hello Mike O from Olcott, NY, Thank you for your review on the purchase of your vehicle from Superior Auto Sales. Our entire staff welcomes your kind... and sincere words. Andre "The Financial Wizard" and Rick, my son are very detailed with all their customers to make sure every customer has a great buying experience. We all know that buying a vehicle is an exciting time. Please tell your family and friends to visit our Superior Auto Sales website when they are looking for their next vehicle. Welcome to our family of Superior Auto owners Mike! And we hope your lake waters recede and you are kept safe and dry. Regards, Richard J. Izzo President

• Stylin S Line Audi Wagon
    January 17, 2018

Richard was great through the whole process, smooth transaction! I will definitely be back for another car, great inventory! Thank you - Jeff from C...anandaigua, NY

• Superior says it all
    January 15, 2018

We drove from Penn Yan to Hamburg to look at a F350 and we were very pleased with the professionalism and courtesy shown by this dealership. we made a... deal with Jeff Shafer and Andre Borusowski. we are very pleased with the truck and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Great, reliable dealership!
    January 14, 2018

I recently purchased a 2005 Mercedes Benz CLK 320 from Superior Auto Sales. I had a great experience purchasing the car and would definitely recommen...d Superior Auto to anyone else looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. The financial manager, Andrej, was very helpful and trustworthy. This is a reliable dealership with a great stock of nice, affordable cars and hardworking employees. The whole process was easygoing with absolutely no nonsense.

• Retired
    December 4, 2017

I cannot thank the Superior Auto family enough for what they have done for me.My salesman,Nick,and his finance master Andre shall forever be my angels... and I am a customer for life! Andre,to me,you will always be THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ and I am forever grateful. Kimberly Krah

Dear Kimberly from Colden, We love "customers for life"! Nick and Andre were certainly happy to hear they were able to assist you in your buying of y...our vehicle. Superior Auto Sales has been proudly owned by the Izzo Family since 1938. It's nice to hear from you and for taking the time to tell us about your buying experience at our dealership. Our family appreciates you as a customer and any referrals to your family and friends would be wonderful. Sincerely, Richard J. Izzo

• Cherry 2014 BMW with extremely low mileage
    November 28, 2017

A very good friend of mine, Gary S., was able to source the exact car I had been searching for through Superior Auto Sales (SAS). I called Gary and h...e said he was at the dealership and asked me to drop in to talk to Rick Izzo, the General Manager, regarding the car, its status, and how soon he could get it to his store from Canada for me to see, touch and drive. Right from the start I was very impressed with Rick and all of the other people I met at the dealership. Rick provided me with a clean CARFAX on the car and lots of pictures and technical details about the car. From the pictures I could see that this car was in excellent shape and from the specs I could see that it met all my requirements. It is a really sweet looking Black/Dark Tan 2014 BMW 650i Twin-turbo Convertible. Within an hour or so, we came up with a no-pressure deal that was contingent on seeing and driving the car. The car was acquired by SAS it still had about 5 months of factory warantee and only 11,750 miles on it. I next visited SAS when the car arrived. It was all it was advertized to be. It was extremely clean and free of any flaws. Following a test drive, we began the paper work to handle a trade-in, transfer plates, do an inspection and to buy an extremly comprehensive, bumper-to-bumper, extended warrantee. All of this work was expertly handled by Andre Bonusowski, SAS' Financing/Internet Sales Manager. All in all, I'd say SAS and its very capable people met and exceeded all of my expectations and I have been recommending them to all of my Wilson friends.

Hello Don from Wilson, Taking the time to look for the perfect vehicle is not an easy task. However, Rick Izzo knows where to find vehicles is custom...ers want to drive. I am so glad you put your confidence in Rick, better know as our Superior "Car Guy". You had the passion to want to drive a BMW 650i and Rick had the passion to make you happy with the vehicle he personally located for you. And Andre Borusowski is our Superior "Finance Guy" who helps all our customers find great finance rates and warranty for peace of mind ownership. Your five stars makes our Superior team smile! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your buying experience at Superior Auto Sales! We welcome your Wilson friends too. Regards, Richard J. Izzo, President

• Such a wonderful experience
    November 23, 2017

I cannot begin to explain what a wonderful service I had with both Andre and Jeff. They were so very helpful towards me getting the vehicle I truly wa...nted. From start to finish they were kind and answered any questions I had along the way. Thank you guys!

• New Loyal Customer
    November 17, 2017

My experience at Superior Auto Sales was above any expectations I had. They were great and treated me like family. Richard was great at guiding me thr...ough the process from test driving to financing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and tell them to ask for Richard because my experience was excellent. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my service and my vehicle. It was a very professional but personable environment and that made all the difference from other dealerships that seem pushy like they just want to make the sale. Andre guided me through my finance options and kept me informed every step of the way, he spent so much time with me and helped me to drive away in my dream vehicle. I will be coming back to this dealership with all my vehicle needs and refer everyone I know.

• Great Experience
    November 6, 2017

Excellent sales experience. Richard went out of his way to make sure my experience was excellent. He let me test drive multiple times, explained all o...f the car details and offered to set up the technology for me. Very professional.

• Satisfied customer
    October 29, 2017

Superior auto went above and beyond helping me find a reliable vehicle. Allie and Andre are both genuine, good hearted people. I'm forever grateful to... the both of them.

Superior Auto Sales