New 866-976-4027 Dealer Website
Used 866-976-3134 Email Dealer
Service 877-673-0400

772 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ken Garff Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Pleasant Experience Overall

Michael Blackham was my salesman and he was great to work with. He didn't try to pressure me into a more expensive model or harass me to buy options or upgrades. He listened to what I wanted and then matched me up to that car. Seriously, it took less than an hour. When was the last time that happened at a car dealer? These guys are honest and I highly recommend them.

• Great experience
    February 17, 2017

Charlie was patient and accommodating of my needs. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. I feel confident with my purchase and love my new car!!

• Great place to buy a Hyundai
    February 10, 2017

I drove away in a 2017 bright red Hyundai Elantra a few days ago after a great experience with Kyle, Trynn, and Ben. They were very transparent with pricing and options and used the same website I had looked at previously to investigate cars so there were no surprises. Low pressure and great service. If you want to purchase a Hyundai (I am a fan), go to Ken Garff in Salt Lake. Don't let the creepy big ear billboard ads deter you from purchasing from Ken Garff.

• Great experience
    February 2, 2017

We had a great experience! Everyone was easy and pleasant to work with and not pushy at all! Thank you for selling us our beautiful car!

• Fast, Easy Purchase
    February 2, 2017

I live an hour away from the dealership. There are 3 other Hyundai dealerships closer to my home. I was looking for a 2016 Sonata Hybrid on the end of year discounts and Ken Garff had some in stock. Asha was professional and provided me with a quick and informative purchase experience.

• Auto purchase experience.

Exceptional treatment at this dealership. Always courteous and pleasant and ready to answer any questions. I would replay this auto buying experience any time in the future,

• Excellent Car
    January 27, 2017

Hyundai has become a car maker who knows what drivers want and expect in a vehicle. I couldn't be more happy with my 2017 Sonata!

• Excellent service
    January 26, 2017

I was helped right away, and got the car I wanted, everything was done in a timely manner, and everything was explained well, and I am still satisfied with my car.

• Awesome buying experience!
    January 21, 2017

I've got purchased four cars at this dealership and I've had a great experience each and every time. They offer a good value in a straightforward buying experience.

• Fantastic experience!
    January 14, 2017

We had a fantastic experience working with Sam Jarvie. He and his team we're super professional, thorough and helpful. We would do it again without hesitation.