• Great buying experience !

This is the fourth time I've bought a car through Ken Garff Hyundai. Every time the experience has been awesome and I get great value for my money.

• Great Service

The salesman was very knowledgeable of my car's features, prompt in communicating with me, and personable.

• AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Danny and Trynn. They were personable, easy to understand, and quick to get through the process. I went in uncertain about the decision I was making and they made it the easiest thing to do! I can't express how much I appreciated that.

• Santa Fe Sport

Thank you for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate your business!

This dealership was really great to work with. They worked with us to get the car that we wanted. They were very friendly and very helpful in answering all of our questions! Our salesman Ben was excellent! We love our new car and we are very satisfied customers! We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy! They are great!

Thank you for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate your business!

• My New Carrrrrrrrrr

Hyundai sold me a wonderful car. I love it. We took it on a trip to California and it performed well.

Congratulations on your purchase! We are glad to hear your trip went well!

Congratulations on your purchase! We are glad to hear your trip went well!

• Satisfied Customer

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai, Shauna!

We were very pleased with the service we received. The sales person met and exceeded our expectations and was not pushy at all. They worked within our budget and got us the best deal available.

Thank you for choosing Ken Garff Hyundai, Shauna!

• Mr. & Mrs

An overall excellent experience. I am 66 years old and this is the first new car I have purchased. Salesman was helpful, informative, and up front.

• Frank provided a comfortable buying experience

Frank was helpful and non-salesy. We appreciated his patience, flexibility and eagerness to help us find exactly what we were looking for. I think some of the charges were poorly communicated and i would have liked to be informed that I could have removed some of the additional charges, like the 3 maintenance package deal (oil changes, tire rotation etc). Instead they were communicated that they were included in the monthly fee (which they were) but he made it sound like they were at no additional cost/couldn't be removed. Otherwise Frank was honest and enjoyable!

• My first new car!

Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Love my new Hyundai elantra!

Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Love my new Hyundai elantra!

• Great Customer Service in Service Center

After a bad experience, I was contacted by Bob Stover and he made good on resolving my issues! I really appreciate the great level of customer service provided by Bob and Jake!!! My faith in the service center is now back on top!!! I would definitely recommend this location!!!