New 866-884-5476 Dealer Website
Used 866-496-5709 Email Dealer
Service 888-484-9047

Average based on 148 reviews
  • great buying experience

Friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy salesman - efficient process. No games played. customers satisfied. Facilities are clean. Team well trained. Minimum time spent.

Cloe, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, John Souccar, General Sales Manager, jsouccar@sageauto.com,(818) 240-6000

• Great Service

David Simone(?) was very straight forward and professional, always felt like I was in the loop about what was happening with my car.

• Great service

The service department is great! Angie provides great customer service by being friendly, informative and willing to explain things fully.

• Great service and beautiful car! Great experience!

Sales associates were very friendly and helpful, as well as efficient!! They made sure it was a smooth and quick process!

• Great service

The personnel were strongly polite and educated. They provided answers to all my questions and met all my expectations. Overall, great service.

• ray was great

I got a 2016 versa nice car very happy with Glendale Nissan ray was great i give them a big #10

• SERVICE

Fast and easy. Serviced my car in less than 1 hour. Service adviser did a great job of explaining the work that was done to my vehicle.

• Account advicer

Great service advicer she was great and know what to do keeped me informed at all times thank u Angie

Erik, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Angie is an excellent service advisor, and we appreciate all she does for us! We're very happy to hear that she was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like our page to catch the latest service specials! All the best, John Souccar, General Sales Manager, jsouccar@sageauto.com,(818) 240-6000

• Great service

Justin was very helpful and courteous. He was very explanatory . Kept me uptadated with my vehicle. And great customer service skills

Thank you for your review, Carlos. We're glad to have Justin on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Warm Regards, John Souccar, General Sales Manager, jsouccar@sageauto.com,(818) 240-6000

• Great service

I was fully informed about the issues with my car and and found David in the Service Dept to be helpful and responsive at all times which I really appreciated.

Thank you for leaving us your review, Elizabeth. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from David. He is a key component of our team here at Glendale Nissan and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm Regards, John Souccar, General Sales Manager, jsouccar@sageauto.com,(818) 240-6000