343 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glendale Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly staff

Staff is friendly and helpful. I drove from the west end of the San Fernando Valley to this place because they surpass the dealers in my area.

Leonardo, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that our team provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Sincerely, Homayoun Keshavarzi, General Manager, hkeshavarzi@sageauto.com

• Great Service and Professional Personnel

My service person was David Simone, he was very polite and professional. He greeted me and provided great service and showed me where to wait. When the car was ready, he came to the waiting area, went over the multi-point inspection and thanked me for coming. Everyone was pleasant and professional. You also have good coffee.

• Excellent Service

They provide an excellent service without trying to push additional sales~! They delivered the job on time. Staff are extremely friendly.

• Greate service

It was clearly stated the provided service steps. Served fast and profesionaly. Customer service personal are very polite and nice.

• Great Service

Everything! Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The sales man, finance manager, and other employees really went out of their way to make sure I got the car I wanted at a great price!

• Oil change

Dave was awesome he did everything he could to help me out. It really made me feel like he appreciated my business and time there. He made what could have been a bad day an amazing day. Thanks I appreciate you and all your help

• Great service

The service providers in the Glendale Nissan had very good customer service and I liked your very good services. Thanks

Thank you so much for the nice review, Vem. We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, and it makes us happy to know that you feel you experienced these values first hand. I hope you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs, and I hope to see you again soon. Until next time, have a great day! Sincerely, Homayoun Keshavarzi, General Manager, hkeshavarzi@sageauto.com

• Dealership Experience

Friendliness. Work done: Returned car looking better than when I brought it in. Dealership with an eye for interpersonal relationship.

Thank you for reaching out Harry! Our service department works hard day in and day out to provide the best results for our customers! I will personally share your feedback with my team to ensure we continue to provide the same level of service for all of our customers. Sincerely, Homayoun Keshavarzi, General Manager, hkeshavarzi@sageauto.com

• My first service appointment with Glendale Nissan

Employees were all professional, friendly, and all my services were explained clearly ahead of time. Wait time was less than expected.

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, Mauricio!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as professional and friendly. If you have any questions or further needs, please don't hesitate to contact us or stop by for a visit. Sincerely, Homayoun Keshavarzi, General Manager, hkeshavarzi@sageauto.com

• Great Customer Service!

David Simone is a great guy and will do everything he can for you! You will definitely want to go back and will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Andy! It is great to know that David's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Homayoun Keshavarzi, General Manager, hkeshavarzi@sageauto.com