Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

613 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great service. Great vehicle.

Polite and friendly and fair service from all the employees, especially Scott Walter and Ken Thomas and the finance manager.

• Quick and easy
    April 19, 2017

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Very satisfied and very quick, no surprises. Would recommend to others and would use again. Lobby was nice and location is convenient. What else is there to say?

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you for your great feedback, Indy! I am glad your visit to our service center left you completely satisfied. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Jeff Klein, Service & Parts Director, 317-872-6200 ext. 2009, jklein@championcjd.com

• Great Experience

Jason and Gene were amazing! I'm on a fixed income and both of them went above and beyond to help me find a vehicle. There was a small phopa and Jason worked around the clock to rectify the issue. I'll be a repeat customer!

• Great service

The customer service was great and we were very happy will all parts of our experience purchasing our jeep wrangler

• Great Selection of Vehicles

Quick and easy. Great vehicle selection. Friendly salesmen who are very detailed with their knowledge. I would definitely recommend Champion.

• Great Team!
    April 13, 2017

Wow! The assistance I received to get me in my vehicle of choice was so AMAZING! Thank you, Mr. Pickens, Mr. Johnson, and Mr. Allen!

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Congratulations on your new purchase! I am pleased to hear that our team did a great job assisting you in your purchase. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs! Happy driving.Sincerely,Ken Thomas, General Manager, 317-872-6200 ext. 2044, kthomas@championcjd.com

• Great Team!

The assistance I received to get me in my vehicle of choice was AMAZING. Thank you, Mr. Pickens, Mr. Johnson, and Mr. Allen.

• very good
    April 11, 2017

Steve was pleasant and knowledgeable about the Jeep while not being pushy!! He was able to answer any question that we presented during the purchase.

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Congratulations on your new purchase, Mike! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Steve was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best regards, Ken Thomas, General Manager, 317-872-6200 ext. 2044, kthomas@championcjd.com

• Great Service Department

The service department is great, and I will continue to bring my car in for service to your dealership. Everything is done on time and I am made aware of things that need to be looked at!

• 2014 Jeep Purchase
    April 10, 2017

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Charles was very helpful in finding the right car for me. The process was painful and easy. I would definitely recommend Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge to anyone looking for a friendly and easy car buying experience.

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thank you so much for this excellent feedback and your very kind recommendation of our dealership. I am grateful to hear that Charles worked hard enough to make your purchase completely painless and easy. Thank you again and congratulations on your 2014 Jeep. Best regards, Ken Thomas, General Manager, 317-872-6200 ext. 2044, kthomas@championcjd.com