Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-275-9302 Dealer Website
Used 888-275-9033 Email Dealer
Service 888-276-0171

577 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great service, friendly staff

Keisha Tranberger is great to work with. Very nice and always explains everything perfectly. I enjoy coming to this dealership every time.

• Great Service

Routine oil change and added tire rotation. Stayed while service was done-- enjoyed the wonderful lounge-- only took ~30 minutes to complete! Great job!

• Ann Weller

Jeff Klein always makes sure my "much loved" JEEP gets special attention. The entire service department is thorough and attentive to the needs of their clients.

• Easy process

Sales experience was pleasant. No high pressure. Seemed like they worked hard to earn my business. Made the financing side very easy.

• Best service in the Indianapolis area.

The Product Specialist, Jean-Paul Monperous, was very good to work with. I have dealt with Champion before and always have had very good experiences with them. I traded vehicles and received a very good trade in value for my old car.

• Friendly staff

Friendly employees that helped me get the most deal for my money. I felt like I was we'll taken care of and was getting treated fairly

• awesome people

The receptionist is fantastic!! This location is close to my home and I was offered a ride home for the time that my car was worked on.. Great conversation during the drive

• Great service, exceptional staff

The associate that worked with me, Clarence, was so helpful and got me everything I wanted and more! I would definitely recommend!

• Great service

Customer focused and transparent communications were highlights. The work was done quickly and was top notch. I would definitely recommend them.

• Annual Maintenance Service

The water pump was replaced, however, the technician should have notices the pump was leaking during an annual maintenance service.