AutoNation Ford Tustin

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best staff
    March 21, 2016

Everything is more than perfect. People there know how to do business. They have the best salespersons you ever find in a dealership.

Awesome F250
    March 20, 2018

Brit and Mostafa were really excellent to deal with. We had a hiccup and they were right on it to get it sorted out. I will definitely return here for... because of their great service and pricing.

Had a postive experience at Autonation For Tustin
    February 16, 2018

Chad was able to get me a great deal on a new Mustang GT. He's was very knowledgeable about the car, and was willing to put in the time to make a win-...win deal. Mark sealed another deal by helping me get the extended warranty for a very reasonable price. These guys were impressive, and not the stereotypical "shady car salesmen" you always hear about. 10/10 would recommend!

Alexander, we are glad to hear Chad and Mark helped you seal the deal on your new Mustang GT! We really appreciate your strong recommendation of our d...ealership. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

auto nation service
    February 7, 2018

Great service, knowledgeable employee's. The work was done on time promised.

Matt, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience a positive one. If you ever need any help,... please give us a call!

Above and Beyond
    January 24, 2018

I contacted ANFT to find out their e-price for a 2018 Mustang GT. Karen W. Reached out to me right away and went over color, options, etc. The one tha...t was listed and fit all that I was looking for unfortunately sold before I could see it. Karen and Brianna S. both worked so hard in finding the exact car for me. The color I really wanted was very difficult to find with the options, but they didn't give up. They both suggested I do a special order which I was fine with. Just as we were about to set up a date to work on my order, Brianna found my Mustang! She found it up near Santa Barbara and was having it delivered on a flatbed to Tustin. Talk about going above and beyond! It took a few days of waiting but I finally picked up my dream car and it was so worth the wait!! They detailed and gave me a full tank. A big Thank You also to Jillian, Vanessa and Rana for being wonderful and so helpful. A positive experience from start to finish and very much recommended! Thank you ANFT!

Sean Hill
    January 16, 2018

Excellent customer service. Sean, mark and the staff at Tustin ford were outstanding. I would highly recommend Tustin ford.

Sean, thank you so much for sharing your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a g...reat value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Car Service
    December 9, 2017

Mark is my service advisor and he was a wonderful help. I had several things to have done to my car and he was thorough and heard all of my concerns.... I was very happy with the service I received.

A great experience
    November 30, 2017

As we all know, buying a new car can be one of the most excruciating experiences of one's life. Everyone at AutoNation made it very pleasurable. A gre...at experience provided by great people! Special thanks to Elmer who sold me my new car.

Great
    October 31, 2017

Great all, kind, feels comfortable, provide good way to buy

My new 2018 Ford Flex
    October 26, 2017

From the start to the Finish, The team as Tustin ford was excellent. Everyone from the ford team was very helpful. It was a stress free experience j...ust the way buying a car should be. They kept me updated on my progress and was happy to answer any questions I may have had. I would recommend them very highly. You wont regret it.

AutoNation Ford Tustin