• Best staff

Everything is more than perfect. People there know how to do business. They have the best salespersons you ever find in a dealership.

• Ford Nation in Tustin, California

Robert Selff always does such a fantastic job for me whenever I bring my car into Ford in Tustin, CA. He is very professional and always treats me with dignity and care. Thank you, Bob!!

Lois, we are happy you had a pleasant experience with Bob here at AutoNation Ford Tustin. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Routine maintenance

A really good dealership and even though it is 2 hours away from my house in Kern County it was well worth the drive to get the best service I've ever dealt with from the customer service to the vehicle maintenance. This dealership gave me a really awesome deal when I bought the car last year so I keep going back there.

• Great service, clean cars

They worked with us to make the sale. Friendly staff. Not pushy. Only wished they had bottled water but they did feed us =)

• Great service, clean cars

• Buying a new car!!!

I have never think buying a new is easy, but when I come here, everything is easy. I like this dealer.

• F150 Review at AutoNation Ford Tustin

Very good environment, clean and beautiful place. Good customer service, very friendly and productive sales people.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Jonathan! We hope you're loving the new F150. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and drive safe.

• Unbelievably AWESOME!

Great help from everyone, super helpful and nice. Couldn't get over how fast they got back to me if I missed them.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Excellent!

Buying an Infiniti wasn't on my radar until I was driving by and noticed the new Infiniti GX30 in the liquid cooper color. As soon as we entered the car lot we were greeted by David Askaryar. He instantly was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. As you know the car buying process can be very length but it seemed to go by to fast! David brought bottles of water and even offered pizza to my very hungry boyfriend. David also took the time to give me a tour of the service department and introduced me to the staff. I was given a nice welcoming smile from everyone and even received a complimentary welcome gift. Then the Finance Director Glenn came to introduce himself and finish the process with us. He also was very friendly and informative on all of the additional services and made good conversation to make the paperwork process a breeze. I have zero complaints by the service I received. Both David and Glenn made my first luxury car experience amazing! If you are looking to buy an Infiniti do yourself a favor and ask for David and Glenn at Autonation Infiniti! They are a winning combination.

• New Ford Explorer

Was completely satisfied with my experience at AutoNation Ford.

Was completely satisfied with my experience at AutoNation Ford.