• Best staff

Everything is more than perfect. People there know how to do business. They have the best salespersons you ever find in a dealership.

• Great

Great all, kind, feels comfortable, provide good way to buy

Great all, kind, feels comfortable, provide good way to buy

• My new 2018 Ford Flex

From the start to the Finish, The team as Tustin ford was excellent. Everyone from the ford team was very helpful. It was a stress free experience just the way buying a car should be. They kept me updated on my progress and was happy to answer any questions I may have had. I would recommend them very highly. You wont regret it.

• Service

Got updates on my repairs kept inform about found issues asked before repair was done

• Lease of 2017 Ford Focus ST

Visited Ford Auto Nation Dealership in Tustin Auto Center, Tustin, CA. Due to good salesmanship and knowledge of Gavin, leased a Ford Focus ST for my grandson. Gavin also was kind enough to deliver the car to our home and instruct grandson how to drive manual transmission. I was very impressed with Gavin?s helpfulness and knowledge.of the car and Ford motor company in general.

• Very Good

Good experience in Tustin Ford Dealer is very hospitable and helpful

Good experience in Tustin Ford Dealer is very hospitable and helpful

• Never Again

These guys never fail to disappoint every single time. This time I'm done. I go in with one problem to come out with two new ones, and I get told to bring my car back in the morning and they'll have to keep it overnight and that's just for the diagnosis. "Sorry, there are people ahead of you." And I only explained one problem (my interior cabin lighting that no longer functions). Total time that Kirby the service manager gave me to discuss my complaint? Less than 1 minute. Thatís right, one minute to tell me 2 days just to diagnose the interior cabin lights! Something doesn't seem right there. I never even got to the second issue, and by his tone alone, it was obvious Kirby the service manager couldnít give a damn about my issue now that I was out of the shop, and couldn't hustle me off the phone any faster. In what world do you spend $35,000 for your vehicle at that specific location (Ford in Tustin), then visit that business to have service done, and come out with two brand new problems that simply did not exist AT ALL prior to entering that establishment, and then get spoken to and treated like an idiot and shooed away and sent to the very back of the line? I don't care if the problems are unrelated to what you did. I am a good customer, I came to you in good faith as a customer that has spent a considerable amount of money with you, and I deserve better treatment than this. This isn't the first time but it's absolutely the last. I don't know what you did to my car when you had it. I'll never know because we can't go back and watch. Just trust you. All I know is that these two problems didn't exist the day I drove it in there. But they did the day I drove it out. Even if you guys had nothing to do with it, which at this point I'm absolutely sure you're going to say, and you'll likely get away with. But I know for a fact. Without a shadow of a doubt that those systems were working properly when I drove my vehicle onto your lot. And I suspect the chances of all three (brake booster, interior lighting, and the third issue.) of those systems failing all at the same time are slim. I also imagine that you will argue that since none of them had anything to do with the original repair that the mechanic could not have possibly been responsible and you and I both know that's crap. Anything can happen when you're working on something. You can break a window while fixing a door knob. Simple things like that. Anything can happen and it did. So is this how you train your service managers to handle your customers or is this a service manager that isn't servicing anyone at all? I didn't deserve to be blown off the way you blew me off. Now I must go to the back of the line? And you need me to drop my car off in the morning and Iím not going to get it back until sometime the next day? You told me two days to diagnose the interior lights. Ridiculous. Ridiculous, wrong, and just another effort to get me to leave you alone. That's not customer service. Not in the least bit. Thanks for making me feel like crap about letting you service my vehicle I bought from YOU. Folks, there are Ford dealers all over Orange County. Go find another one. Any one but this one.

• Happy customer

After finding the exact truck that we wanted online at Autonation Ford, we headed down there. From the minute we walked onto the lot, until we drove away in our new truck, we had one of the best experiences in car buying ever!! Everyone we dealt was very patient, sensitive to our needs and emotions, pleasant to work with, and just plain nice... And never pushy!! And we LOVE our new truck!!

• Keep up the good work

Do what ever you have to do to keep Bob Sellff he is the best service person you have ever had. I have been dealing with this agency for 16 year.

• AutoNation Ford Tustin

The buying process was really easy and the customer service was really great.

The buying process was really easy and the customer service was really great.