Millennium Honda

4116 reviews

4116 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Millennium Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 4, 2019

Working with Justin to get our new Honda passport was a breeze. He was direct and to the point. He also went to extra mile to get our desired color and... trim. I would definitely recommend using him for your next purchase at millennium Honda. We are happy customers and will be returning in the future.

Justin Preval

NOT RATED

December 2, 2019

He was very passionate and exhibited good customer service. He showed us several options and was patient for us to make up our mind or leave it.

Adeleke Osinuga

(5.0) 112 reviews

• February 12, 2013

my boyfriend and i went here to look at 1 car and as soon as we got their they said the car was being sold right now. we were very upset because we drove... 2 hours to get their. but they said they had a few others just like it so we looked and we really liked 1 of them. but it was $2000.00 more than the 1 came down for so he went and spoke to someone and came back and said they would be able to do it for almost the same price (300.00) more. they were very helpful and they were willing to work with us. if i had more money i would keep buying cars from them. i didn't feel for 1 second that they were rushing us. they wanted us to be happy. we were top priority to them even though we didn't spend much money. thank you guys sooooooo much!!!!!!!!

November 22, 2019

Cristina was extremely straight forward, a pleasure to deal with, and made the car leasing experience easy and enjoyable from start to finish. I will be... recommending her and this dealership to my friends for their next car.

Thank you for positive review. We will be sure to share your compliments with Cristina. We are grateful to have earned your recommendation and should ...you need anything else, please reach out.

Cristina Munoz

(5.0) 10 reviews

November 21, 2019

Adeleke is the best! He was extremely patient with me and took great care of me. I highly recommend that you ask for him. Thank you Adeleke 😊

Thank you for the 5-star review, Ingrid! We will be sure to share your kind words with Adeleke. Please let us know if there is anything else you might... need.

Adeleke Osinuga

(5.0) 112 reviews

November 20, 2019

To say that Moose was helpful is an understatement. He not only offered detailed information about the CRV, but also assured me if I had any questions... about the car to feel free to call him. That was important to me because I haven't had a new car since 2010 when I purchased a Honda Civic. I feel the Millennium experience, both salesman and vehicle was a definite upgrade.

Moose (Moosah) Khanat

Pre-Owned Product Specialist

(4.9) 20 reviews

November 19, 2019

Good experience! Specialist took the time out to make the car buying experience stress free! Follow up phone call and customer service of good quality.

Eddie, thank you for the kind words on your time spent with us! We are happy to read you experienced our best.

Mario Garcia

Business Managger

(4.8) 29 reviews

Ritik Khanna

Pre-Owned Vehicle Specialst

(4.4) 18 reviews

November 13, 2019

Made the very difficult negotiation of leasing a car, quick, caring and most enjoyable. Dealership was welcome and warm. Sales guy Randy who helped up... was simply fantastic. He worked hard, listened to what I was looking for in the deal, and made it happen. Wonderful experience,.I will be back in 3 years !

Thank you for the great review on Randy and the rest of our Sales team! We look forward to working with you the next time you are in need.

Randy Baret

(4.9) 17 reviews

November 11, 2019

The experience of leasing a new car was easy and professional. Mr. Edgar Ramos did a great job in providing detail information about different cars and... leasing options. The Leasing of the car went smoothly and without any issues.

Edgar Ramos

NOT RATED

November 11, 2019

Excellent customer service I was coming from another Honda dealership that I walked out of Due to their environment However walking into millennium Honda... I was met by a friendly sales associate who help me make the right decision on my purchase

Thank you for the great review and support for our sales team! We are happy to read you felt welcomed on the lot, and we hope you help the next time y...ou are in need.

Moose (Moosah) Khanat