Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2019

I purchased a pacifica in May, spent 22 hours in 4 days between sales/service on a new car. Forced to pay exorbitant price for fabric protector because... it was "already installed". They had me test drive a car that wasn't even the one I purchased without telling me. Drove off the lot and a warning indicator for the engine start/stop came on. This is a Towbin property, if you know what that is you know to stay far, far away. Even after the "repairs" I still don't have a functional ESS system on my brand new vehicle. Got run in circles by lower management. I still feel bitter about this experience every time I drive the vehicle even 6 months later.

November 16, 2019

We are still looking, but we were well taken care of... great experience and once we are completely ready, Prestige will get our business. Thank You team... Prestige

• May 25, 2018

I left a message for the service department supervisor Levi. He contacted me first thing the next morning. He made no excuse for the bad customer service... and experience, but instead apologized for the bad service I had received. He is fairly new to the location and he's working on making the service department better. He listened to my issue and was genuinely interested and concerned with correcting my experience with the service department, in which I truly appreciate. He has gone the extra mile to make me feel better about finishing what was not completed due to the part issue. He has made me comfortable knowing my truck would be finished on time. He has kept me informed about when my truck would be finished. He has given me faith in his service department.

November 16, 2019

after many recent searches, we found the truck we wanted with Prestige. we contacted them online and was please with the response, the invitation and... the price

November 5, 2019

Came into purchase 2018 Chrysler 300 for their advertised price, first thing the car ran out of gas pulling out of the parking spot, car was dirty also.... During negotiation low balled on my trade nearly $3500 less than Kelly Blue Book suggested trade-in value. Dealer added options like GPS tracking and some sort of protectant/sealant whatever that I did not want and were not part of the advertised price. My salesman was extremely pleasant to deal with and really was interested in making a deal. The sales managers, I think I spoke to at least 3 or 4 of them before I walked away don't seem to understand that it's my money that is being spent. After sleeping on it, I am happy I did not make any deals with them.

September 26, 2019

Bought a car brand new with cash but they ran my credit 20 times??? Why? I paid cash! Don't recommend them at all! The short dude in sales is a liar!

September 16, 2019

GETTING A HOLD OF SOMEONE IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THEY DON'T CALL YOU BACK IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO EVEN TALK TO SOMEONE. I SHOULD... HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE WE WENT THERE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY EVEN ARE STILL IN BUSINESS WITH A DEPARTMENT LIKE THAT/ NUMBER ONE DODGE DEALER MY A**

September 13, 2019

They have had my car for 3 weeks. Ive been calling for 2 weeks straight and cant get anyone on the phone or call me back. This is on top of them not wanting... to cober the rental after purchasing the extended warrenty. Worst service on thw planet

August 28, 2019

These people are full of excuses and empty promises. They dont follow up or return calls. I will never buy anything or take as much as my sons big wheel... there for service. I hate your company.

August 23, 2019

I purchased a Dodge Ram from this place in January 2019. I am a Realtor and received a $500 rebate on the purchase price. I was also told I was getting... a free 2 year maintenance program (Oil Change- Tire Rotation..etc...) for the purchase and for being a Realtor. I am now at 9200 miles and ready for my oil change. I call to make an appointment and they tell me I do not have a maintenance program included. This is typical of any car dealership once they receive the sale. I will never go back and purchase a vehicle or give any of my hard earned money to this dealership. They lie and will cheat you out of what they promised you just to get the sale. It is my fault also for not checking the paperwork when signing. Hope you are happy Prestige... You just lost a customer for life. I will tell anyone and everyone about my experience that wants to buy from your dealership. Your loss will be another dealerships gain when its time to buy again. Thanks for nothing!!!