• Great Dealership to Work With

Thanks for the kind words... We really appreciate your business..

After looking far and wide for the right Shelby GT, I finally located one at the Edwards Auto Sales Co., in Walhalla, SC. My customer representative was Stacey Garrett, who worked very hard to help me buy this car from 700 miles away. Stacey's honesty, determination, and pleasant demeanor made the buying process pretty easy. Everything was upfront, and as advertised with the vehicle, and I am very pleased. The personnel in the finance office were very personable and helpful, (thanks Jill) in getting me the necessary papers and legalities that are attached to buying a vehicle, especially from a different State. My sincere appreciation to the Edwards Auto Sales Dealership for a job well done. -

Thanks for the kind words... We really appreciate your business..

• Great experience!

I am a retired Ford Motor Company employee, and I am happy to know that our company is so well represented by Edwards Ford. The people are pleasant and welcoming, and the work on both of my cars has been done quickly and correctly. I just moved to this area and look forward to more experiences with Edwards Ford!

Jeff, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Edwards

Very pleased with the work by the service area on my recent visit.

Very pleased with the work by the service area on my recent visit.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Randal! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• F-150 Oil Change

Good service. Did not have a long wait while F-150 was serviced.

We hope you continue to choose Edwards Auto Sales Co Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Good service. Did not have a long wait while F-150 was serviced.

• Great place

I love Edwards Ford! Everyone is so personable and helpful. We've purchased 3 vehicles from there I. The past 2.5 years. I

• great service

everyone was friendly and professional, as usual. the only reason for a 9 recommendation is that i believe that there is always room for improvement in everything. thank you.

• Great Place To Do Business!

Work was completed in a timely fashion. Troy checked me in as soon as I arrived & Kevin explained work performed when service was completed.

• Nice Dealership

Very helpfully getting me in to see a truck. It needed some repairs so the test drive was delayed. Sold truck to someone else before i could test drive.

• Great Service

they always do a great job - always done in a timely manner!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

they always do a great job - always done in a timely manner!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

• Good Job

you are doing good job, excellent service, for a small town dealership you are Big town good

THANK YOU !!