Lexus of Akron Canton

(5.0) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

22 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Akron Canton from DealerRater.com
  • Bought a CT200h
    July 25, 2017

Went in to look and ending up buying. Shelly Durbin was the sales person, but the general manager Mark and FI - Jason Yoder were terriific.

• Car purchase
    January 27, 2018

Shelly was great, super helpful and friendly ! She made the entire process easy and hassle free! I would recommend Shelly and this dealership to oth...ers.

• The best
    January 25, 2018

Friendly , efficient, and knowledgeable , is how I would best describe my experience at Lexus of akron. Shelley is very professional and knows how to ...treat people, she was able to answer all our questions . I appreciate all she has done for us

• Great Dealership, Product and Customer Service
    June 7, 2017

Laura Davis is outstanding in the Service Department!

• Great Buying Experience of My 2017 Lexus RX350
    December 8, 2016

I'm a first time Lexus owner. Lexus of Akron-Canton staff led by our sales associate Tracey Cafferty were wonderful. And I love my 2017 Lexus RX350! ...You've earned my business!

• WOW! What a GREAT experience!
    November 19, 2016

WOW! What a great experience at Lexus of Akron-Canton. I recently purchased a 2015 RX350 and it was the absolute best experience I’ve had buying a c...ar. I live in NW Ohio and it was worth the drive to deal with such a professional dealership. Randy McQuaid was my salesman and he was friendly, respectful, and very knowledgeable. I had several phone conversations with Randy before I visited the dealership and he answered all my questions and provided great information about the car. Jordon Yoder, business manager, was a real pleasure to get to know, and he was so thorough as he was explaining what I was signing. I can’t speak highly enough of the dealership and of these two gentlemen for the help they gave me when I visited their dealership on November 8, 2016.

• Best car buying experience !!!
    May 3, 2016

I saw the car on cars.com and contacted dealership online. Amanda Burnett ( technology specialist) responded immediately to my inquiry and then I purc...hased the vehicle. She is exceptional. She provided me accurate description of the vehicle and the options. She was prompt, knowledgable, efficient and honest. It was a very good experience purchasing the vehicle with her help especially since I purchased the vehicle online and had the vehicle later shipped to me. She made our experience very pleasing !!!! I strongly recommend this dealership !!!!

• Outstanding customer service
    October 21, 2015

We shopped for a luxury SUV- narrowed down the choices to an Acura MDX/ Lexus Rx350/ Volvo XC90/Mercedes . We finally decided on the lexus despite the... highest price given the smooth ride, overall comfort feel and very high satisfaction ratings from buyers. Then came the part of buying. We used a number of online sources to inquire and we had 3 dealer choices, Metro Lexus and Lexus of Akron-Canton who had the best prices. We went with Akron Lexus because of the ratings and were very happy with our experience of the overall buying, and more importantly, the actual signing process. Peter Spacagna, the general manager is probably the best car person we have met in a long time. He was honest and genuinely cares about both his employees and his customers. People of this nature are very rare in most professions and definitely in the car business. He is truly a role model for his peers. Greg, the sales rep was very professional, gave enough space for my wife and me to make our decision. On the day of the delivery, he came back on his off day to make sure that the whole process went smoothly and this is most appreciated. Finally, we would be remiss if we did not mention the highly professional and efficient process for the actual processing. We were buying the car and instead of previous experiences, when after we picked the car and fixed the price, the process of add ons start- extended warranty, maintenance plan, tire protection, paint protection, seat protection etc etc. Jonathan had all the papers drawn up, in a very objective manner talked about potential add ons, and when we declined them, did not make any judgement about it and we signed and left. This was one of the best parts of the buying experiences. Every time we bought a car, we always had to resist these add ons, not this time Truly an outstanding dealership.

Overall Experience

• Best Car Buying Experience I ever had!
    October 6, 2015

I recently bought a pre-owned vehicle from Lexus of Akron-Canton and could not have been more impressed with the entire process. The facilities were c...lean and beautiful, the entire staff was very friendly and knowledgeable....but what put it over the top for us, was our sale person...Tracy McCaffrey. She was knowledgeable, very easy to talk with, and made it clear that she wanted to sell me a car without being "pushy" or "over zealous". The deal they put together for us was fantastic and I will not hesitate to refer Tracy and Lexus of AC to anyone I know. Over the years, I have bought many new/used vehicles and I would say this was the best overall car buying experience of them all. I actually enjoyed the process for a change...the way it should be. And by the way.....WE LOVE THE VEHICLE!

• First Experience with Lexus
    November 13, 2014

This was our first Lexus and first time visit to Lexus of Akron Canton. The dealership was clean, nice and comfortable. But, the best thing about it w...as the people, they were all very nice and professional. One of the main reason we bought our new Lexus was because of our sales person Sonny who was very pleasant/helpful and we never felt pressured. Also doing all our paper work with Jordan was a pleasure a very nice young man. We have to say our first, first was a big hit. Hope all our other dealings will be just as enjoyable.

Lexus of Akron Canton