Rod Hatfield Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Marco Mayo gives car salesmen a good reputation
    July 27, 2017

I purchased a used car and Marco was fantastic. He answered all my questions and was very helpful. He is a great young man.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the future!

Great
    April 22, 2018

Their service over the phone was excellent. They help me over the phone looking for a used vehicle and gave me all information as possible for it.

too bad
    January 31, 2018

Went here around 8 months ago and had them inspect the car for maintenance, had a bad experience initially and already commented on that before. Just ...recently had oil changed at another facility and they found extreme case of mold on my air conditioning filter, the guy who changed it told me it had to have been like that for at least 2 years due to the amount of mold build up. So beware of this place again, still finding problems they overlooked when they were supposed to have done maintenance on my car around 8 months ago.

Retired Air Force veteran
    December 2, 2017

I needed a new car to replace my 2005 Ford Taurus wagon, but had no particular vehicle or brand in mind. I wanted the latest safety features, video c...ameras, and superior upholstery, etc., and wanted close to the flexible cargo capacity of my station wagon. There are no station wagons on the market anymore, so I was very open to any brand or model. My first searches were on the Web, then I drove around and looked at new cars on lots. I concluded that the Chevy Equinox Premier was the car, but I wanted the luxury without the expensive sun roof. I priced cars with four dealers in my area, and visited two dealers. I drove a Rod Hatfield car with the salesman, Tyler. He was very knowledgeable on its multiple features and probably devoted two hours to working with me. The only car they had available had a premium pearl color, but I didn't want to pay almost a thousand dollars for the special paint job. The floor manager, Dave, finally found a car in silver that matched my requirements, and we had a deal. I found that Dave is a wounded Afghanistan veteran, and I'm an old Air Force Vietnam veteran, so that clinched the deal.

Rod Hatfield Lexington
    December 2, 2017

Wonderful experience! Joe was awesome and made the buying process a great experience. Would highly recommend Joe and Rod Hatfield of Lexington.

Salesmanship
    December 1, 2017

Jay Parks sold me my car. I was nervous,he explained everything and all my questions. And I had a lot of questions. He is by far knowledgeable about v...ehicles and makes you feel at ease about your purchase. I learned a lot that day. Needless to say he and Rod Hatfield will get my repeat business.

Jay Parks is an excellent sales Rep
    December 1, 2017

I purchased a 2018 Chevy Cruze on November20th.The car is awesome and Jay Parks was my sales rep. He did an excellent job. Got me great financing. If ...you go there ask for Jay Parks!

Jay Parks was the best car salesman that day. Very
    December 1, 2017

Jay Parks knows his cars and got exactly what I was looking for. He did not try to put me in sum type of vehicle. He made it do what it do.

Great Deal
    December 1, 2017

Great service I did a 500 mile search for the best deal, not only did they match the price but I walked out with a better interest rate. Go see Jorda...n!!

Malibu 2017
    December 1, 2017

Had a great experience at rod Hatfield very knowledgeable salesman everything went fast and smoooth

Rod Hatfield Chevrolet