4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

• First Car Buying Experience - Complete Success!
    September 20, 2013

My experience at Fred Caldwell Chevy lived up to the countless positive reviews I had read online. Being my first time purchasing a car, I feared that... I would encounter a sleazy salesman pressuring me to overspend. Luckily, my experience was the exact opposite. The sales staff, Todd and Andy in particular, was both patient and knowledgeable. I felt they genuinely had my best interest in mind. The customer service was exceptional and I could not be happier with my car or my decision to purchase from this dealership. I recommend Fred Caldwell Chevy to anyone who is in the market to buy a quality new or used car at a competitive price.

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion. Please let us know how and when we can be of further servic...e.

Awesome experience
    March 13, 2018

Dealerships like Fred Caldwell are rare to come by. The people there don't just act like they care ... they do care about the customer. This is my 4th... car purchase from them and I will never shop for a car anywhere else. I can't say enough good things about the people there and the service.

Chevy Camaro 2016
    October 10, 2017

My experience at Fred Caldwell Chevy dealership has been great. Was looking for a used Chevy Camaro and found a silver 2016 with 6500 miles on the clo...ck on their lot. They held the car for a week so I could get my finances in order and the whole sales process was done without pressure and with out going back and forth between sales and managers. After the purchase there was a part missing out of the trunk , but it took one phone call to Andy McGee and the part was shipped directly to my residence. Love the car and love driving it. Would recommend to visit Fred Caldwell dealership and talk to the folks in the showroom. It was a pleasure.

Good luck getting your car repaired.
    June 24, 2017

Brought my certified pre-owned Corvette to check on a squealing clutch and a high speed vibration They had the car for 4 + days....no phone call from... them. Left phone messages, etc. Finally got a Saturday morning call back (after leaving another phone call). Car sat all week and still not fixed. What gives with this dealership. Sad!

Great service as always
    February 22, 2017

I am a repeat customer and don't plan to change that for future purchases. I have dealt with Chris Gunter both vehicle purchases and the visits have a... been great and stress free!

Restored faith in dealerships
    January 21, 2017

I've bought my past few cars at carmax because I hate the used car buying process at dealerships. Andy and Alvin made this process smooth from the st...art. They were fair from the start on the vehicle price and the trade in value on my vehicle, and didn't charge an exorbitant amount of fees to make up for the vehicle price. After less than 10 minutes of negotiating, we had agreed to a price on a used GMC Sierra Denali. The rest of process went smoothly and we were out of there in less than 2 hours. I will likely go back when it's time to get anot her vehicle and would highly recommend going a little out of your way to get to this small town dealership!

5 STAR TREATMENT @ THIS DEALERSHIP
    July 15, 2015

No matter if your shopping NEW or PREVIOUSLY LOVED cars the STAFF makes you feel welcome as an individual as opposed to a number on the sales board........Cudo's to MATT BURRIS ..sales, for his making the expierence pleasant........Thanks also to Andy, used car mgr, for his involvement with our transaction.........If your intimidated by the HERDING expierence of a large dealer, come to the friendly confine's of FRED CALDWELL CHEVROLET

Matt, Andy, and the rest of the team here at Fred Caldwell Chevrolet sincerely thank you for your great review! We always strive to give our customers... the best experience possible and we're thrilled to hear that was the case for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

best car dealership
    February 18, 2015

My experience with this car dealership was wonderful. They do everything they can to make sure you are comfortable and at home. The facility was very ...nice and clean and everyone was friendly. The car is awesome!!! Thanks Robby!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kenneth! We're glad to hear our team was able to make you feel comfortable during your purchasing process. Congra...ts on your new vehicle and if there is anything else we do for you, please let us know.

Corvette
    December 14, 2013

recently purchased a low mileage, pre-owned 2013 60th edition corvette from Robbie Shepherd @ Fred Caldwell Chevrolet in Clover. The car buying experi...ence was stress free. Robbie was very pleasant and professional.

Thanks for the kind words Paula. We know you are going to love the Vette.

November 18, 2013

Really glad we found this dealership. Sales staff was extremely helpful but not pushy or overbearing. We had a great experience.

Thank you so much for the kind words and rating us so high. It was truly our pleasure being of service and I thank you for making the trip to Clover a...ll the way from Mooresville. Please let us know if and when we can be of service down the road.

974 Bethel St Clover, SC 29710