• great experience

I had a great experience with this dealership when purshasing my vehicle. I would recomend to any buyer.

• Best experience ever

We have been buying cars since 1968. Thus is the best experience, ever. Can not say enough about how good irate was. No pressure, no hassle.

• Easiest purchase ever

V, thank you for sharing your great review. Glad you had a smooth and seamless process. Thank you.

Absolute easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made. the price was right, the price for my trade was better. William made the process as smooth and seamless as I've ever seen.

• My buying experience at Fort Mill Ford

David, thanks for the awesome review!

Everything from contacting the internet sales person at the dealership to setting an appointment to being greeted by sales assistants in the showroom to meeting my personal sales consultant to touring the facility & introducing everyone to having the specific vehicle ready to test drive to explaining all the features included on it to to entire buying process and taking possession of the vehicle was absolutely the easiest, friendliest, most cordial, relaxed, most comfortable, no pressure, most professional, organized, most respectful, simplest, straightforward, fastest, no stress, confidence-building and overall BEST vehicle buying experience I've ever had in my life!

David, thanks for the awesome review!

• Great Staff, Great Experience

Tara, glad to hear you're happy with your experience. Thank you!

I came looking for a used car that would be safe and reliable for our first child (due in August 2017!). Fort Mill Ford delivered! Ashley and Scott were so unbelievably helpful, kind and polite, and I could tell they really just wanted me to pick the best car for me. I found a used 2015 C-Max and immediately fell in love! Ashley helped through the test drive, application, she even made sure to send the car back to the shop to make sure they got all the dirt and pollen off the car before I took it home. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Tara, glad to hear you're happy with your experience. Thank you!

• Great customer experience

Great experience with Fort mill Ford. Was no pressure with end to end personal attention throughout whole process. Would recommend to anyone.

Jack, glad your experience was great! We hope to make your next experience a 5-star experience!

• Boyd F150

Excellent service, was told and hour and it was right on time, would be nice to get a car wash thrown in

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Bruce! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Service at Fort Mill Ford

The service department at Fort Mill Ford is top notch and the service writers are some of the best I have ever worked with.

Winn, thanks for the rating! Thank you for noticing our top-notch service department!

• Great service each and every visit.

Always a great experience bringing in my vehicle to be serviced. Big Dave demonstrates excellent service each visit!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Happy New owner!

Librown, thanks for sharing your awesome experience. We're glad to hear you had no pressure or haggling. Enjoy your new vehicle!

The whole process of buying my new car was amazing! No pressure, no haggling, no headaches! The salesperson and sales manager were so friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating! If you are looking for a new car, definitely give Fort Mill Ford a try!