Wilson Auto Group

194 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 21, 2018

I recently bought a 2015 Kia Sedona, and had one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. John Watts was very friendly, patient, helpful, and... did not try to pressure me into anything. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and made buying a vehicle as painless as possible. it was worth the drive there.

Ann - First, thank you so much for being a valued customer at Wilson Auto Group! We strive to make the car-buying experience the best it can be. Th...ank you for your feedback!

April 19, 2018

Trikisha is the best she helped me get a 2018 Hyundai for my little bucket for a real affordable price if your ever stopping by make sure you ask for her

Adrianel - Kisha is one of our very best! We wish we had 100 team members like her! We are so glad you had such a good experience. Please keep lett...ing us know how we're doing!

April 4, 2018

I recently became the owner of a Kia Optima. My salesman was John Watts and he was professional from start to finish. I had visited other car dealerships... in the Metro and NONE were as professional and thorough as John and people at Wilson Kia. I got my dream car at an affordable rate and there was no runaround. I am now a loyal customer. Thanks John!

Fazenda - Thank you so much for being a loyal customer! We will continue to strive to meet your expectations in every way!

January 30, 2018

Flo was my salesperson, very nice but because of the Finance people, I guess is who they are, I got "games". The two guys at the front desk were very arrogant... and condescending. Keep Flo out front, move the two guys to a back office, they're definitely not for the public. Wilson Auto Group please know the old " wearing a customer down " from long unnecessary waiting no longer work. Be honest, be kind and be fast and efficient!

Thank you for notifying us to this issue. It is always our number one priority to have 100% customer satisfaction. We are sorry to hear about your ex...perience. I would appreciate the chance to discuss what happened in greater depth if you are available. Please call me when you can so we can address this together, and I can provide my assistance in ensuring your next experience is satisfactory. Regards, Bobby Stevens |General Manager| gm@wilsonautos.com | 601-914-4200

July 8, 2017

Purchased a new 2017 Sorento. After two months the folding mirrors and lift gate quit working. I called to make an appointment to take car in on a Saturday... to have it checked. Was told they only do oil changes on Saturday, no service. So now I have to take a day off work to deal with this issue. Never heard of a car dealer not having service available on Saturday. Very disappointing...

Doug, I am sorry to hear your disappointment in our business. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave me an opportunity to make an appoi...ntment for you so you can get in an out, and back at work or to daily tasks as quickly as possible. Please contact me as soon as you can so that I can provide my assistance. Bobby Stevens| General Manager |gm@wilsonautos.com| 601-914-4200

May 12, 2017

I had the best experience my car buying process was sooo fun and easy with the help of darius Jones at wilson kia thanks so much for all you did and ill... be sure to send more your way ...

Tasmine, We are thrilled that you are now driving around town in your dream car! Thank you for leaving us a review, and thank you for coming to us ...to buy! Have a fantastic day! - Doug Wilson, CEO/ President of Wilson Auto Group

January 31, 2017

My experience was wonderful everyone from my salesman down was perfect. Thanks to everyone for being so kind. Calib was a wonderful salesman, understanding... and a good listener he did not try to push me into something that I didn't want. Thanks a million to the Wilson Group.

Felicia, Thank you for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future! Best regards, Doug Wilson- CEO/ President of Wilson Auto Group

December 14, 2016

Flo was very helpful and professional I had a great experience at Wilson Kia. I'm 100% satisfied with the outcome of my purchase. Thank you I appreciate... you . You did a very good job

James, we appreciate your kind words. You are part of the Wilson Family now!!! That means we are here for you for ALL of your automotive needs. Whethe...r its that next car purchase, service, or parts, we want to help take care of you. Many happy miles to you. - Doug Wilson

December 9, 2016

I was looking for a used car even though I didn't qualify for it, it definitely was a great experience. I was taken great care of and wished the best of... luck. Overall it was great experience the staff were really nice and the dealership was very clean.

Elizabeth, Thats what we are here for, to take care of you. We want all our guest to feel like family and be treated with the best service possible. O...ur key values are courtesy, honesty, and professionalism. So we strive to meet those needs in our special guest just like you. We will be here for you and are ready to help meet your automotive needs. - Doug Wilson

December 6, 2016

On this rainy Saturday afternoon full of apprehension as we are about to turn in our 2014 Sonata lease. My wife and I are uncertain of what to do and... out of nowhere Tyler White welcomes us and puts us at ease. We describe a little bit of what we are looking for in our next car test drive the first one and he can sense that I was looking for something with a little more technology, he checks his inventory and within minutes we are finalizing the deal. Their moto always holds true "Where there is a Wilson There is a way" this is the third Sonata I have owned in the last five years and have used Wilson Auto each time. We were very pleased with Tyler, Anthony and the other staff members, they took great care of us while we were there and made the apprehension of car buying much much easier.

Clyde, we appreciate these kind words and the 5 star review. We know shopping for a car can be all kinds of things, but the last thing we want is a ba...d experience. We are happy to serve all of our guest to the best of our ability. All of our Product and Marketing Specialist are required by the manufacturer to be certified experts in their product. We also strive for customer satisfaction. Thanks again!!! - Doug Wilson