Wilson Auto Group

194 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 19, 2016

Ok so I went to Hyundai looking for my first car purchase and as soon as I walked in I was greeted with charm and a smile. I told them about the car that... I desired and price range and test drive a few cars. Anyone that knows me know that I can often be indecisive but although I was quite indecisive because I needed to make a great choice Seth never bacame frustrated with me. He remained patient as well as helped me to rationalize so that I can be comfortable with my choice. I really appreciate my buying experience because as soon as I made a decision the rest was smooth sailing...

Thank you so much for choosing us. - Doug Wilson CEO

June 17, 2016

I recently purchased my 3rd Hyundai from Wilson Auto Group. David Wilkinson provided outstanding service both before & after the sale! He made sure I understood... all of the features of my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. He, along with David Hall, coordinated the installation of a "remote start" which was on my "must have list". This car has many extras that my previous Elantra didn't have and I'm loving it! The touch screen, Apple Car Play, push-button start, smart trunk, and blind-spot detection are features that I love! One of my favorite things is the fuel economy......avg of 43.2 mpg so far! This car has so many extras, plus sleek styling, for a very affordable cost. I highly recommend David Wilkinson at Wilson Auto Group to help you with your next automobile purchase!

Thank you for your business!!! - Doug Wilson CEO

May 1, 2016

I can TRULY say that, out of the many car purchasing experiences I’ve had in my life, this one with Roy Perry was the best. Roy was my“guide” – making... sure the vehicles I intended to test drive were ready to go, then helping me explore options when I decided that I might want to go with a used vehicle, and I’m very pleased. The car is perfect – solid, comfortable and has all the technical features I really need. Keep doing what you’re doing at Wilson Hyundai on Lakeland Drive. "ONE GONE" This is the right way to sell cars – a collaborative approach that puts the customer first. Where there's a Wilson's there's a way!!!

Jacqueline, thanks so much for your kind words. I know driving from Crystal Springs you had many choices of where you could buy a car. We greatly appr...eciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. - Doug Wilson

January 26, 2016

I recently financed a lease car I bought from Wilson in 2013 and I also helped my mom buy a car from them. Our salesperson, Mike Thomas, the sales manager... (Garrick) and finance guy (Shelby) could not have been easier to deal with. This place has fundamentally changed the way I think about car dealerships. As long as Kia continues to design cars I like Wilson will always get our business.

Jon, thinks for choosing us and for helping send you Mom our way. It means so much to have those family ties and relationship at our dealership. We ho...pe we can serve all of your family and friends. Send them to us with your blessing. - Doug Wilson

November 21, 2015

On November 13, 2015, I called Wilson Hyundai in Flowood, Ms, and ask for a sales person to get info on a Hyundai Veloster. I was referred to Jim Owens.... He was very helpful with the info I needed and he contacted me on Monday after a friday and saturday conversation, and persuaded me with a deal an put me in a 2015 Hyundai Veloster.

Thank you for shopping with us, James! We hope you enjoy your new Veloster!

October 28, 2015

We drove from Vicksburg after speaking with Mr.Owens over the phone. He was very knowledgeable about the 2015 Sonata Limited. Loved the dealersip and enjoyed... the buying experience. Our future business will with James and Wilsin Hyundai. He even filled the tank up with gas for us.

Thank you so much for shopping with us! We're glad you had a great time!

October 27, 2015

James Owens sold us a 2011 Toyota camry. We was very nice and very helpful. He answered all of our questions. Set with us until we were completely finished... and then helped us with our trade. Also filled up our car! He was a great salesman. We will be doing more business in the future.

Thank you, Jonathan! We hope to see you again soon!

July 11, 2015

Had a great experience buying from Wilson Auto. Service was above average I would like to deal with them again.

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased you "would like to deal with them again". THAT is our goal with e...ach and every customer. Whether they buy or not, we'd like to do business in such a way that they'd visit us again. We appreciate you! Doug Wilson President

January 9, 2015

Best dealership I have ever dealt with! Always a pleasure.

Thank you for the kind words. When the train jumps off the track we hear about it loud and clear....so it's encouraging to get some feedback that let...s us know we get it right sometimes. We are human and make mistakes too! We sincerely appreciate your business and you taking time to write such a kind review. Thank you, Doug Wilson President

January 9, 2015

Bought our second Kia Soul from Wilson Kia in Flowood MS. Mike Thomas AGAIN made this process as agreeable as possible. Mike is our "go to" guy at Wilson.... He worked with us to overcome several problems in an efficient and satisfactory manner. We trust Mike's input and advice! All of the personnel at Wilson were courteous and friendly, as always.

We are proud to have Mike Thomas with us. He is truly a caring Christian and an asset to our company because of the way he treats customers. Bless y...ou for doing business with us and for writing such encouraging words. Doug Wilson President