• Glad to of found Ultimate Motor Cars!

Wow! Finally, found the one! After over a month of searching for the perfect yet affordable growing families next SUV; we were referred to check out Ultimate Motor Cars. Immediately we were impressed with the customer service that we received upon entering the door. Being a salesperson myself, I never felt pressured and really felt that I was dealing with an honest dealer. In fact, this was the easiest large purchase buying experience that I have every had. Dominic and the owner Vince allowed us to take the Cadillac Escalade to our family mechanic to have it looked over. Checked out better than perfect! Seriously, my wife and I looked at more than a dozen of other Escalades only to be disappointed with photos of damage that were never disclosed. Thank you Dominic and Vince for this vehicle is perfect. And, now my wife due with twins can check off "Find a like brand new SUV off her checklist."

• Found the Car I needed

Dominic was an honest representative and I appreciate his customer service. Thenk for helping me purchase my Camry!

• Great service

My sales person Dominic was great quick and simple great place to buy a vehicle

My sales person Dominic was great quick and simple great place to buy a vehicle

• Best Dealer in Dupage

I Recommend this Dealership to anyone who looking to purchase a very nice clean low mileage car or truck at reasonable price

• Great car, great buying experience

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I got the car i wanted at the price I needed. I would absolutely to business with them again.

• Buyer

My boyfriend bought a car from there and was very satisfied. When I went found a car that I like. It was a silver 2007 Audi. Took it for a ride love the way to handle love the way it looked it was very clean so I traded my other car in towards the Audie and bought the 2007 Audi.

• Wow! Thank you for your amazing service!

The car is excellent!! It drives so smooth! Your guys service was phenomenal! What great service!

• Mr.Wilson is looking for a 2500hd Chevy Truck blk

Good day to all and thanks for your help am looking for a good clean pick up truck. So far the people that I have talked to about a vehicle very respectful and honest with me that goes a long way good Web site nice cars and trucks soon as I see the truck am looking for it will call them back .in have talked to two nice and friendly staff members thanks again

• My Buying Experience With Utimate Motor Sales

My Salesman Dominic D. Was On Point with his knowledge of the automobiles he was selling. He took time 2 make sure I knew what I was getting in the vehicle I was purchasing & took me thoroughly thru the buying procedures.

• great service nice vehicle! !

Great service very friendly and honest deal! We love our 2003 dodge ram truck! Thank you for the great service! ! We meant to write this review a while back but forgot... Kevin and Beth( Elizabeth ) Fiebig