Ultimate Motor Cars

121 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 16, 2018

I have been looking for a truck for over 6 months. I saw a truck listed at Ultimate Motors. I decided to drive for almost two hours from Rockford lI, ... just to look at the truck. I met Deminic at the dealership. The truck was just as listed. I must admit I did not think it would be as listed. Deminic was very helpful. I told him I would be back and left a deposit on the truck. Deminic was great, he handled everything. even the problems I had with my bank, It sure made car buying easy. I met Deminic the salesman, now I am honored to call him my friend. I would highly recommend this dealership, if you go there say hi to Deminic. Robert Shumway. Rockford, Il

December 1, 2018

I love my Lexus ES350. I needed a car quick after a recent car accident and Dom D. at Ultimate Motors hooked it up! He was able to find me financing... and get me on the road the next day. Great service, Great Price! “Ask for Dom!”

November 19, 2018

Professional, Courteous and Honest Car Dealer " I had called Ultimate Motor Cars two times prior to driving 50 miles to Downers Grove from Antioch... (100 miles round trip), to make sure the 2013 Subaru Crosstrek I was interested was still available. I was told by Dominick that it was available and he would have it ready at the front of his dealership. We got there and sure enough, the car was in front, washed and ready to test drive. The car was the perfect fit for our needs AWD (all-wheel drive) and budget. The test drive was great and the paperwork went just as easy. Left the dealership with the car same day. I would rate this as a First-Class Fine Car Dealership.

November 16, 2018

My mother purchased 2004 Honda Accord and Dominic was totally professional. Was never pushy and extremely accommodating. Buying process was smooth and... facilities are clean. So far haven't needed repairs but was quick to fix windshield wiper issue. Thumbs up

November 8, 2018

Just purchased a car from UMC. The experience was very smooth and completely pain free. Unlike most dealership, there is no back and forth and waiting... for an approval from a manager etc. Everything was straight forward and clear, Once the decision was made, it took us about 15 minutes to complete the paperwork. Both Vince and Dominic are great to deal with. Thank you UMC!

November 4, 2018

We were shopping for a used car for our kids. Dominic was extremely helpful and understanding of our needs. They were flexible with our test drives and... even allowed us to take the vehicle to be reviewed by our own mechanic. We bought a 2010 Hyundai Tuscan Limited and are very happy.

October 24, 2018

I bought a used car. Toyota yaris. I had a very good experience and i havent have any problems with the. Car i will totally recommend

October 5, 2018

Dominic was knowledgeable and no pressure wanted us to find the right car. Explained what was done to the car to make it safe. I prefer to spend a little... extra in the beginning for less surprises later. Saw a minor interior issue and they fixing it for us.

September 25, 2018

You'll talk to Dominic. He'll organize everything for you, starting from the test drive, vehicle info and any additional work performed on it... all the way to financing options. Willing to work with you on the price and if you are lucky enough they may throw something on the grill for you ;) overall, good experience!

September 23, 2018

We called on mon. Ask about a car. Ran credit approval. Held it till that sat. Had all papers ready to sign when we got there. Friendly and fast service!!!!