INFINITI of Manhasset

(4.7) 283 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

283 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Manhasset from DealerRater.com
  • Great service department

I love Infinti of Manhasset. There's a reason why I bought my car from there and service it there. David is great at what he does and extremely knowle...dgeable and a pleasure to converse with. I will always come to IoM for even the tiniest of servicing/maintenance for my car. Thanks for making my experience at IoM great!

• Great people & service and fair prices

I was very happy with my experience at the dealership All the staff were great and they treated me well I would highly recommend this dealership

• GREAT EXPERIENCE...

I WILL RECOMEND ALL MY FRIENDS.. Ms. Murray was amazing. most friendly service department. I went in for regular service and was greeted, seated and o...ut in reasonable time. Thanks again...

• Easy going salesman

Tommy was easy going and nice, and didn't scare us off by pushing too hard, like other salesman. Would definitely recommend him to others

• Great people

Genuine people and great to work with. They didn???t pressure us and were easy to talk to, attentive and warm. We left with a car!

Overall Experience

• Great experience buying my QX60!

I found everyone at the dealer friendly and ready to listen to what I needed. I did not feel the dealer tried to push their agenda on me. Once they un...derstood what i was interested in I was able to make a deal quickly and without a lot of back & forth. I felt the pricing and features were clear and easy to understand. My sales agent, Quinn, was very easy to work with & very responsive. After two visits, the sales process was complete.

• My lease experience

Well well! I really and speechless as what I should say here and I should begin.... I was referred to Vincent O by a friend. She provided me his infor...mation and I called him on Monday a few days ago and OnTuesday evening I met with Vincent O. Not only did he make me feel like family within seconds, he truly listened to me and the rest is history. The following day, I received a message that I was approved to have a QX 50 and was completely blown away as I never had an SUV or have been treated this way in a car dealership since I have been driving. Fast forward, I leased a QX50 and I couldn't be happier! Vincent O. Took his time with me and did everything to make me feel like family. He went above and beyond and instantly knew felt this connection . He is very professional, passionate, kind, accommodating and much more! I have so much gratitude for him that words can't express how I am blessed to have this vehicle when I came out of q40. Special individuals like Vincent O. Are hard to find and he is one in a million! I hope he receives honorary for his service as it is exceptional and beyond. He listens to you what you are seeking and makes it happen. Vincent O. Is a keeper and I can't wait to come back frequently to visit my new home at Manhasset Infiniti and refer many other people to him to experience what I have had happen to me. Keep making your customers beyond satisfied and know how much I appreciate everything that you have done and will continue to do! A keeper for life Manhasset Infiniti! A special shout out to Quinn my salesperson who assisted me with my car and to Vincent( finance manager) for his patience and so much more!

Overall Experience

• Best experience in buying a new car!

This was the best car buying experience I ever had in my lifetime. I was in the market for a new car and I figured that for my 60th birthday I should... treat myself to something really nice and after reading the reviews about the Infiniti QX60 I set out to see the car for myself. I first went to Infiniti of Lynbrook and test drove the QX60 and was hooked! The salesman was a gentleman, but wasn't allowed to meet the price I offered for the vehicle. I got a call from Mr. Quinn Mui from Infiniti of Manhasset and told him what I was willing to pay for the vehicle and he said that if I come to the dealership I would not be disappointed. The overall appearance of the dealership was impressive and from the time I entered the parking lot I was met by a valet who parked my vehicle making me feel like something really good was going to come out of this whole experience. After entering the dealership I was met with professionalism and courtesy by everyone I encountered. Everyone was helpful and directed me to where I could find my salesman. I was able to purchase the car for the price I was quoted without having to haggle any further as promised! Mr. Quinn Mui is a perfect gentleman and was very professional and respectful! I would highly recommend Mr. Quinn Mui to anyone looking for a sales person when considering buying a vehicle! Mr. Vinny Quenqua of the finance department helped me to make some good decisions about what he thought was best for me and I thank him for taking the time in helping me make those decisions. I had my first experience with the service department and I must say that it was the best experience I ever had with any service department over the years I've owned vehicles. Victor was my service tech and he took care of my concerns with my vehicle and went along with me on a test ride to see what I was concerned about and assured me that he would take care of the issue! My vehicle was promptly taken care of and returned to me after receiving a hand wash by the other staff member's of the service department. Best service department experience ever! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle new or used!

• satisfied customer

I was determined to walk out with exactly what i wanted. Once it became clear to me that it was going to be unachievable due to the package options, t...he sales team worked hard to get me as close as they could to what i wanted and at a palatable price.

Overall Experience

• Came in and took care of us real well

When you go in there shaun banks is the person to see.. he took care of my and my family really well... and gave us an amazing deal on my brand new in...finity q50... real professional.

INFINITI of Manhasset