Burns Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 95 reviews

• October 6, 2017

I reviewed their web site and found a vehicle I wanted to look at. They were very forthcoming with all information. Were quick to respond and when it ...came down to making the decision to buy were very low pressure easy to work with. They put in the time and effort to assure a great deal. In the end I would rate the Customer Service above any other experience I have had buying a car previously. Nothing has ever been as enjoyable as working with Jodi, Freddy and the rest of the hard working courteous staff at Burns Ford.

May 25, 2018

I've always been satisfied with my dealings with Burns Ford in Lancasterr, SC. Whether it be service or sales, they are friendly and efficient. I... highly recommend them.

May 11, 2018

Good, No problems parts and service is great. Also Customer service is also very good

April 24, 2018

GREAT PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH , THANKS FOR THE GREAT DEAL ON MY NEW F150 KING RANCH

March 19, 2018

I've been a customer of Burn's Ford in Lancaster, SC for more then ten years. I've purchased, repaired and had body work done through Burn's Ford. Eac...h and every experience has been a positive one, the estimate has always been accurate, service has been completed on schedule and my expectations have always been met, if not exceeded.

March 4, 2018

Did exactly as I requested. Service rewriters are understanding of what you ask them and strive to take care of.

David, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please l...et us know! Take care!

February 20, 2018

In 2015, we purchased a new vehicle from Burns Ford...this was our first purchase at Burns...the experience was really great and we received excellent... service since...the staff is always so friendly and helpful...we are treated like family...In February 2018, we decided to purchase another new vehicle...Burns was the only dealership that we were considering...the experience in this new purchase was just like the one in 2015...everyone treated us with respect...they did not try to push the sale on us...they took time to understand what our goal was and allowed us to drive the sales' process...the price was very fair...Brian, our salesperson, handled both the 2015 and 2018 purchases...he was very patient and understanding...Freddy, the finance manager, explained each form to us and did not try to push 'extras' on us...he explained what the 'extras' were and allowed us to make our own decision...if in the future we decide to purchase another vehicle, new or used, Burns Ford in Lancaster SC will be our first stop...probably will be the only stop!!!

February 20, 2018

This is the second new vehicle that we have purchased from Burns Ford...we had such a great experience with our first purchase in 2015 that we did not... consider any other dealership...we may or may not have been able to save a few dollars somewhere else, but the staff, service, and experience we have had at Burns certainly made up for any difference in price...they are so friendly...Freddy, the finance person, was super...he had our paperwork done in very short time, explained what each form was...Brian, the sales person, was not pushy...he was very accommodating...he took time to understand what our goal was...we felt like we were treated fair, with respect, and very personable...they have always cared about great and friendly service...if we decided to purchase another vehicle in the future, either used or new, Burns will be our first stop.

David, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your ...business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

February 16, 2018

We have always had great service at Burns from start to finish....the reason for 4 stars ?, my husband says nothing is perfect (and that is anywhere y...ou go in this world) and there's always room for improvement. We appreciate their hard work !

February 12, 2018

I took the vehicle in for a Ford recall, this was done, I also had a small oil leak, which they ordered the parts and gave me a loaner to drive (a new... pick up truck). Since my wife is partially handicaped , and could not get into the truck I called and Customer Service Christina Bledsoe mad arrangements for a 2018 Fusion so we could make our next day doctors appt. She and the staff were great, when I buy my next car, I know were to go. BURNS Ford.

Tom, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Burns Ford for all your vehicle ...needs! Take care!