• Highly recommend Les Stump Ford and Casey Davis!

I worked with Casey to buy a new car for my family. He answered all of my questions and found the exact car we wanted matching all of our criteria. We were able to walk out of the dealership a few hours later with the car we wanted and a payment that was under what we expected! I would recommend Les Stump Ford and Casey Davis to anyone looking for a vehicle. The dealership was clean and all of the staff were friendly and accomadating. We will certainly return in the future for all of our car buying needs!

• Driver

Treated with respect and class and they answered all I had to ask and will tell my friends about them

• I love this place.

Being a family with 3 adult children, it seems someone is always in need of a car, and this is the place we turn to! This time it was for me! Greg Baptist, my go to salesman was patient with me, and found me exactly what I wanted! I cant say enough about the staff! Thank you Corey, Zach, Brent and Greg! You will always have our family business, and I will continue to send people your way that want a reliable, safe vehicle at a great price, from reliable, great people!! Thanks again for making my buying experience quick and painless!!

Stacey, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• My 2015 Edge Titanium

I was looking for a used Edge and had stopped at the dealership the day before and looked at what was on the lot the next day I decided to purchase my new Edge I arrived at the dealership around 2:00 PM and I went to find the sales person I had met the day before but was told he was off at the time so they gave me a very nice young lady who asked me what type of vehicle I was interested in and I told her a used Edge 2015 she look at her list found what I asked for she then asked me if I would like to test drive it and I said that I would, after the test drive she asked me if I would like to drive the other Edge she had I said it was not necessary as I already had decided on the first one she had shown me. From that point it was no fuss no muss financing was simple and fast and the sales person I had spoken to the day before came on duty when I was in with the Business manager so he helped out a lot with the delivery of the vehicle to me and I was out of there by 4:30 and on my way home with my new Edge Titanium

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Great service.

Awesome service as usual! You have the friendliest courtesy drivers! Thank you!

Awesome service as usual! You have the friendliest courtesy drivers! Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, William! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Routine check up

Just a routine free check. Mostly wanted to make certain that there were not any major issues with my grandaughters vehicle.

John, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Les Stumpf Ford - Quick Lane

As usual, nice people and great service. They always give an accurate quote and show you existing part that needs to be replaced to validate need.

• Repair

Very efficient, check-in went quickly and repair took less time then estimated.

Very efficient, check-in went quickly and repair took less time then estimated.

• Oil change and rotate tires

The service was great but it took too long! 1 hour and 20 minutes

The service was great but it took too long! 1 hour and 20 minutes

• Auto Owner

I took my car to the Quick Lane on Monday for an oil change and tire rotation. My car was serviced in a timely manner and Kelly is always very friendly and helpful. Leon Vanevenhoven