Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Horrible experience
    March 14, 2014

I bought a 2014 Dodge Challenger on 02/20/14 the experience in the customer service was horrible the car was sold to me with scratches I was told it w...as going to sent to a body shop, I was out of a car for 3 days with no rental from the dealership. I was told it was only going to be 2 days but at the end of the third day no one could find my car and it was not detailed inside when they finally found it. The men there thought it was funny that they returned my car there, i spoke to a manager and he was not helpful at all. OVERALL I should of bought my car from Viva it was much closer and the customer service is way better. Overall I would never recommend this place at all.

Extremely satisfied second time customer
    January 25, 2014

Bill Hawkins sold me a 2012 Ram 1500 4x4 in 2012, I was well satisfied with the experience, so, when my wife's car was wrecked in Dec '13 we sought Bi...ll's help again. There were some obstacles, the old car was extensively damaged but not totaled, the insurance adjuster and damage assessors were dragging their feet, and we needed a new car sooner rather than later. Bill recommended some alternatives which placed us in a meeting with Charlie, the General Manager, whom advised, rather than repair and trade the old car (which would put us upside-down in trade value) to use the repair money to pay off the old car then sell or salvage the car for the down payment on the new car, he also reminded us to request a refund on the extended warranty and Gap insurance. Needless to say this was sound advice for our situation and we are the proud owners of a 2014 Charger, of which Bill helped us get an extremely good bargain. I would again like to thank Bill , Charlie, and the rest of the team at Sunland Park Dodge for their knowledge, professionalism and all their help in putting us into our new automobile and recommend that everyone give Sunland Park a try when shopping for a new vehicle.

Horrible Experience, unprofessional dealership
    January 16, 2014

We had an absolutely horrible experience, due to the incompetence of the Sunland Park Chrysler/ Jeep/Dodge Ram New Car Sales Manager, Ivan Ochoa in El... Paso, TX (Former Mack Massey Dealership). This dealership operates under the philosophy of just get them in here and then we’ll rip them off! We wasted so much of our time going back and forth on a deal. We wanted to trade in our vehicle towards the purchase of a brand new top of the line vehicle. We were only asking for what NADA and Kelley Blue Book listed as the trade-in value, they reluctantly finally agreed, but wanted us to buy the one they had on their lot which was not even close to the color we wanted and the second was used as a demo by the dealership owner and had over 3K miles on it, but they were selling at MSRP! They finally offered the option of a dealer trade and they found exactly what we were looking for in Phoenix, AZ, but they wanted to charge $1,076 to ship it here. We finally agreed it would be a deal if they paid half of the shipping, and they said absolutely not and allowed us to leave over $538, even though we were willing to pay MSRP on the new vehicle. Two days later we called our sales associate back and asked if we could just order one, we were told no problem and they would still give us what was originally agreed for our trade. We asked if we had to leave a vehicle there that day, and was told no, but we could if we wanted. We drove the trade-in vehicle to the dealership in case they wanted to look at it once again. Once there, they had the invoice of the total cost, which was higher than what is listed on the Jeep website. When questioned they just stated that Jeep probably hasn’t updated their website, but what they had was the correct price (above the Jeep build price). Now that we’re there and have agreed to pay the new car price, they again reiterate that absolutely yes, the trade-in price is still good and it’s in the system as such. At that time they explain that we do have to leave our trade-in along with the keys and title before they can write the contract. We explain that we only brought one vehicle and would have to drive back home to get another so we have a way home once we leave the trade-in. Instead of offering us a ride home they say, “OK how long will it take you”? We travel back home pick up another vehicle and go back to the dealership who said they would have all the paper work ready to go once we returned. Now we have wasted another two hours in addition to the three we wasted two nights prior. When we returned to the dealership we were informed by our sales associate that the Sales Manager is reducing his offer by $1,500 for our trade-in. We are of course irate, and ready to walk out. The Sales Associate offers for us to speak with the Sales Manager. Once the Sales Manager comes out of his little hole and introductions are made he asks, “What can I help you with”? I couldn’t believe it, the idiot is doing everything he can to manipulate us and rip us off and asks that question! I told him he can start by giving us the amount mutually agreed to for our trade-in. He then starts to explain that because he cannot sale our vehicle until our new one arrives, the vehicle will depreciate over the next 6-8 weeks (this is a lie, I find out later). I am furious and ask why we weren’t told this prior to us driving back and forth to our home this morning. He defiantly states, “Ma’am I am not raising my voice and I do not expect you to raise yours”. That’s when we started to just pick our items to leave and he just walked away, and we left. I would imagine ours is not the first problem nor will it be the last. The happy ending to our story is we took our business out of state to New Mexico and was treated with respect and received an amazing deal.

Awesome service! Thanks for my new truck!
    September 15, 2013

Great company, outstanding staff, and definitely made a new customer. I went in looking for a used truck and Mr. Watson matched me with a wonderful ne...w truck within my price range. These guys are great! Thanks for everything!

Joey, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that Mr. Watson was able to get you into the car you wanted and at a pri...ce that worked for you. Feel free to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

went over and beyond to get me what I wanted.
    September 11, 2013

was very happy with how I was treated. they did all they could to get me what I wanted and that they did. They were outstanding. The salesman Mr. Mart...inez worked very hard in helping me get the deal I wanted. He was very outstanding.

Saintbernard, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your experience and that Mr.... Martinez was able to get you into the car you wanted. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Experience at Mack Massey-Jason Flores
    September 7, 2013

Today my family and I came to Mack Massey after shopping around for a reliable family vehicle. Michael Martinez was very attentive to our needs and bu...dget. Robert Lucero also handled our needs and worked hard to provide us with a deal we couldn't refuse. The Flores family has always been customers since 2007 and will remain loyal customers.

Thank you for leaving us a review, Jason. It is great to hear that you are so pleased with Mack Massey and our whole team. We look forward to serving ...you again in the future! Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Take Your Business Elsewhere!
    September 2, 2013

Wow, there sure are a lot of lengthy, positive reviews for this place. Almost as if they were all written by employees or people that were "encouraged..." to write a five-star review. . . Hmmmm. Well, now for something completely different. Where do I begin? WIth the sales rep that, when we decided we did not like the initial offer and said we were going to walk away, did not even ATTEMPT to dissuade us, and it was only when the sales manager was brining us our keys that the deal was improved? Maybe it should be about their AWFUL service department, who can't even manage to do a decent detailing job after two hours. It was just unacceptable. I managed to do a better job in less than an hour at the local car wash for $9. Then, we we brought up the fact the "detailers" left sand on our leather, new scuffs on the doors, and water spots everywhere, their manager could not even be bothered to come and apologize, and attempt to make things right. I think the final straw though, was trying to take the car in to correct a deficiency in the radio/satellite/bluetooth. Their "service" department spent over an hour and a half just looking for an update for the stereo, only to come back and tell us we would have to call the manufacturer, which I mistakenly thought would have been something any half-competant service department would have done. Then, they decided to "take a look" at the radio, which they never even bothered to do. We waited an additional hour, and when we told the service desk person we wanted our car back, it was in the exact same parking spot it was in since the last time we talked to them. THEY HAD NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT. In summary, I know this review is simply going to be buried under several "positive" reviews written by folks collecting a Mack Massey paycheck, but do yourselves a favor, and take your business elsewhere, this place does not value your time, and just wants to take your money.

Josh, I'm sorry that you feel your experience at our dealership was so negative. We appreciate your feedback and I ask you to please give me a call at... 915-584-9393 to discuss this situation further. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I want to make sure that we do our best to resolve this issue. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager.

Great Facility and fantastic service by Mike Edmon
    August 31, 2013

Short and to the point: I am extremely pleased and satisfied. Mr. Mike Edmond is a super salesman. He works with the customer and excellent people ski...lls. I bought my Jeep and I am a happy camper ( as the saying goes). I also have to say that the young lady in the service department was also very very helpful. I believe her name is Mattie. Great place and Great service. Thank you Mr. Edmond for all your help. VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

It is great to hear that we have such a satisfied customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave Mack Massey a review. We are glad that you are enjo...ying your Jeep! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Great experience overall
    August 31, 2013

I bought a 2014 Jeep Patriot from Mack Massey last weekend and I have been very pleased with the service and the vehicle. Michael Martinez was are sal...esman. He was very kind and seemed to do a great job of listening to our needs. My previous Jeep was from Viva, and we had also visited Dick Poe before coming here. Our experience with Mack Massey was by far superior to what we experienced at other dealerships. Buying a car is a pain, but they helped us through it as much as possible. Highly recommended.

It is great to hear that you are pleased with the service you have received at Mack Massey, James. We really appreciate when our customers take the ti...me to leave us a review. I'm happy that we were able to help you through the whole car-buying process and make it a little less painful. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Agustin Vasquez, Jr., General Manager, 915-584-9393.

Bad Servic
    August 31, 2013

I went to the dealership with the intent to purchase a new vehicle. I waited 30 min past my appointment time waiting for my salesman. Then I waited an... hour for the finance manager. While trying to reach a deal, my first offer was declined and I was told that they could not work with my offer and they did not negotiate any further. Not a very good experience at all. A big waste of my time. I will never go to Mack Massey ever again, nor would I recommend this dealership,

Mack Massey has investigated this claim and there is no evidence in our records to support such an incident. We feel this user has abused this review ...platform by leaving an inaccurate review. Otherwise, provide us with more pertinent information.

Mack Massey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat