Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill / smart center Cherry Hill

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 284 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

284 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill / smart center Cherry Hill from DealerRater.com

Top Quality Service
    April 5, 2018

As the title states, Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill provides top quality service in all departments. The professionalism of Stan Winslow and the rest of... the MB team made my shopping experience extremely smooth and easy. With excellent competence and communication, Stan was able to help my family and I find the exact car we were looking for. Highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill.

Employees Worked With
    Great experience getting new lease(s)!
    April 3, 2018

We've been with CHMB going on 12 years now. Traded in our lease for a 2018 E300 that exceeds all our expectations.... it's beautiful! Great salesmansh...ip from Diego Del Rio. He made sure the process was seamless and was extremely helpful and informative. Answered all our questions. A really nice guy! Such a great experience we got our daughter her first car too!

Wonderful
    April 2, 2018

A great person to work with and outstanding over all help.I would recommend him to a friend or family member,I look forward to working with him next y...ear.

Very positive experience with Stanley Winslow
    March 25, 2018

I am not new to Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill, I am new to Stanley Winslow.He was very professional ,knowledgeable and precise. I am happy with my new ...purchase.

Mercedes Cherry Hill
    March 24, 2018

Just wanted to thank Stan the man for a great experience buying my first Mercedes-Benz. I buy a new car every 2 to 3 years and Stan was very hands on ...without the pushy routine at most dealers. Stan position was for me to be happy with any decision I made. Paul M

Best Mercedes Benz Dealear ship on the East Coast
    March 17, 2018

I have been a customer of Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill for over 8 years. I have to say I am always treated like family! The staff are professional & h...ave class. They are very knowledgeable on the vehicles and always help me find a car that has everything I want or need down to the he color. Most recently Diego Delrio was my sales rep. & he was wonderful! Diego was friendly, warm & very professional. Diego found me exactly what I wanted & with in the price range that worked for my budget. Diego also was very organized and thought of every detail. Diego made sure I was in and out of the dealership in a quick and timely manner. The service department is the best around! I come all the way from Delaware because no other dealership treats me as well as Cherry Hill. Plus I love that I can just drive right in the garage when I drop my car off for service or parts. I certainly have 5 star experience every time.

Exceptional Service
    March 2, 2018

We purchased an S450 this past Monday, our Sales Representative Stan Winslow went "Above and Beyond" to find us the color (Emerald Green Metallic) and... premium options that we wanted. He found the car in PA and had it on the lot in Cherry Hill the next day. One of the best experiences we have ever had buying a new car.

Cherry hill Mercedes
    March 2, 2018

Diego at cherry hill Mercedes was very professional and took a lot of time with us with our new car and home delivered it to us! Great guy and very do...wn to earth

Best experience ever!
    February 23, 2018

We leased a car with this dealership before. We had such a great experience that we went back for a second car. Diego is the best, make sure you ask h...im if you're looking to buy or lease a Mercedes! Russ and Michelle Lair

Excellent Service
    February 19, 2018

The service is fantastic everyone is extremely nice,I bought a car from MB of Cherry Hill this past Saturday 2/17/18 my experience was so Awesome my P...arents are going back to buy a car! Please everyone go to MB of Cherry HillHill you won't be disappointed at all!😁😊

Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill / smart center Cherry Hill