Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill

302 reviews

302 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2018

I will definitely recommend Julie Thompson to my friends and family members who are interested in purchasing a Mercedes Benz. Julie, thank you for being... so patient and pleasant with all of us.

December 25, 2018

Julie was amazing to work with. She made the car buying experience a pleasure. Julie is an expert in her field and I will be recommending her to friends,... family, and co-workers. What a great experience!

December 24, 2018

Our entire experience was great, from Julie to the finance department! They made it easy and hassle-free. I would definitely recommend this dealer if you???re... lookin!

December 18, 2018

Julie was excellent, very professional and accommodating. Although she was fairly new she knew a lot about each car. She was very patient . thank you Julie!

December 3, 2018

Julie greeted me with a big smile and kind words when I informed her I was interested in a car she has on her lot. Her service from beginning to end was... knowledgeable and professional. I ended up falling in love with the car and still get excited every time I start it up! Highly recommend Mercedes of Cherry Hill, just ask for Julie.

November 6, 2018

So I bought a Mercedes for the first a little over a year age. The car was amazing in all aspects except the tires sucked. You drive over a rock and... the tires go flat. The tires constantly needed air, too. I would have to stop at a WAWA twice a month to refill the tires with air.. I was systematically going to the dealership twice a month to have my tires changed because of flats. So I finally asked the dealers how about changing the tires? " Oh no you can't change the tires ever. These tires were made specifically for this car only how dare you ask us to change those tires?" The mechanics were angry and miserable every time I drove my car with the flat tire to have them changed. One time I was just waiting for my turn to be served and the mechanic yelled at me what are you ding here, don't you see I have customers? So like any normal person I changed dealerships. I went to another dealership 50 miles away, just to get my car cleaned. And in passing I asked the dealer can I change my tires to different tires? He said of course!!. I can have them changed in 5 minutes. 5 minutes??? I was begging for different tires for a year and a half at the cherry hill dealership. The AC dealership offered them to me in less than 5 minutes. I am a very busy guy who needs a reliable car. I can tell you driving with flimsy tiers was a living hell. Sometimes I would be stranded for 15 hours in the middle of nowhere, overnight, and I would come to work not bathed, wearing the same clothing from the day before because of those unreliable tires. All that time I could have been treated with some degree of respect, listened to and had appropriate service. Is that too much to ask when you buy a $100,000.00 car?

October 26, 2018

Purchased a preowned vehicle from here. Car broke down less than a week later. However, the dealership took care of the expense, but I have been trying... to reach out to the used car manager, Nick, and has yet to contact me after I???ve called several times. The one time I spoke to Nick he said he was new and didn???t know much about the vehicle. I wish I could unwind my loan and purchase somewhere else. You would think you would keep in touch since I had such a rough experience... never will I purchase from here again.

September 29, 2018

So I have gone into this dealership a few times and have not been impressed, today my husband and I said ok let???s go in with an open mind and give them... a chance. So we made the 30 min drive over. Firstly for a high end dealership there showroom floor is rather interesting they have a desk located toward the back of the floor so you are not sure if that is for service or a reception desk for the sale department either way it made no difference since they NEVER, EVER look up to welcome you or ask if you need help. We walked around for a few mins before a salesmen came over to speak to us. I explained that I am in the process of having my current Benz totaled and I will need a new car. Generally we work with the MB of Princeton but due to a few problems with the service department I said let try and work with this dealer instead. Off the bat our salesmen was nice but not really helpful, we walked over to his desk which I have to say the seating arrangement was set-up more like a low budget dealer rather than a high end brand. There was only one seat in the cube so poor hubby was standing for a while before our salesmen even noticed he need a seat. All that aside let???s get down to business, I explained to him what I wanted as this will be our 4th car with the brand so I have nailed down the must haves; he explained that they did not have it in stock and we discussed what was in stock and how long it would take if you had to have it custom built. The answer was 3 months to customize your car. Fine I get that but I also know that there are a few upgrades that can be added to cars at the beginning of the manufacturing process I have done this before. The green, yellow and red coding on the vehicle list will determine if I could change things. So he say hmm no there is no new productions lined up till Feb of 2019 (right). So we asked him to show us what he had in stock, he walks away leaving us hanging at this point I was not sure what was going on. He pulls the car up, does not offer a test drive walks us over and walks away to chat with a friend of his. I looked over the car and said to him I am not feeling this one. He says ok and walks away, my husband and I was left standing here with our jaws hitting the ground he walked over to speak to his friend and I walked over said good bye and ran. It???s sad to say that in my option the salesmen felt like an order taker at a fast food restaurant.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We sincerely apologize that you felt your recent experience with us was not up to our usual standards. We ...take customer feedback very seriously and strive to improve with each one. We hope to have to opportunity to earn your business in the near future.

September 11, 2018

I purchased a pre-owned Mercedes GLE 450 amg from Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill during the sale process the salesman side swiped the Mercedes rear passenger... door against the Audi that I was trading in, they unsuccessfully tried to get the scratches out. I agreed to bring it back so they could send to there body shop and signed a "we owe" document.I then scheduled to have the service done, they arranged a loaner vehicle, I drove the Mercedes from my residence in Newark DE to the Dealership in Cherry Hill NJ drop it off and left in the loaner vehicle, later that around 2pm they said the vehicle was done. It was late in the day and being so far I told them I would come pick it up the following day. When I arrived the following day to pick up my vehicle the scratch was still visible, I told them I was not satisfied and they needed to rectify the problem, they agreed and set me up with another loaner vehicle.I let my salesman and a manager know I was unhappy and not able to keep driving back and forth to there dealership and they agreed to deliver the car to me once it was complete, I agreed and ask both the sales rep and the manager to make sure the job was done before they delivered to me this was thursday sept. 6th , they said they would. I had not heard anything so I called to find out the status on tuesday sept. 11, the receptionist said the vehicle was done and I could come pick it up. I explained that it was supposed to be delivered to me, she put me on hold to speak with someone and came back to the phone to say they would bring it to me now.The driver delivered the vehicle to me but the scratches were still visible. I called back to the dealer no one had a clue about what was going on but told the driver to bring the vehicle back and leave me with the loaner. The pure incompetence, inconvenience,non communication,and lack of professionalism is totally unacceptable for a supposedly reputable dealership and the brand of Mercedes Benz as a whole.

July 9, 2018

I worked with Stan Winslow and he made my car buying experience pain free. I looked at other dealerships and Cherry Hill Benz made me feel the most comfortable... with my car purchase. I came in based upon a recommendation and will in turn be recommending CHMB to all of my friends and family.

Stan Winslow