Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 293 reviews

293 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2018

I worked with Stan Winslow and he made my car buying experience pain free. I looked at other dealerships and Cherry Hill Benz made me feel the most comfortable... with my car purchase. I came in based upon a recommendation and will in turn be recommending CHMB to all of my friends and family.

July 9, 2018

I worked with Stan Winslow and he made my car buying experience pain free. I looked at other dealerships and Cherry Hill Benz made me feel the most comfortable... with my car purchase. I came in based upon a recommendation and will also be recommending CHMB to all of my friends and family.

July 3, 2018

Stan - sales and Cathy - Finance were consummate professionals in managing the sale. Stan was quite knowledgeable on product and took the time to get us... set up on Mercedes and Me as well as blue tooth. Great experience - would highly recommend Cherry Hill Mercedes - relaxed atmosphere

May 16, 2018

Great grout who support each other. They kept their word about repairs that were to be made and offered a deal that was,too good to pass up. Great group... from management to the detail shop.

Carrie Godfrey

(5.0) 8 reviews

May 15, 2018

purchased a 2013 sl550 in July of 2013 it was used with 3200 miles. This was the fourth car purchased from Cherry Hill,jand the first used car I purchased.... Guess what just found out this car was in an accident before I bought and just found out on CarFax.Very annoyed that I was never informed about the accident. would never purchase a vehicle from you people again.BAD BUSINESS

May 13, 2018

I really had the best and easiest time trading in my GLK for the new GLC. My salesman, Diego, was incredibly helpful and quickly responded to all my concerns... and questions. It was a pleasure dealing with him and the entire staff.

Diego Delrio

(5.0) 15 reviews

May 4, 2018

I was promoted on Tuesday and decided that now was the time to get my dream car. So I called Mercedes-Benz of Cherryhill and spoke with Stan. He said... go online and do the application and I will call you back. Well within the hour, I was speaking again with Stan and he had my approval waiting. He offered to have someone pick me up to do the deal. He wasn't pushy at at and I appreciated that. On the way to the?dealership, I got lost and he waited for me WELL after the office has closed. To top it off even after the deal was completed, he spent more time explaining how my new WONDERFUL MACHINE worked. Kudos to Stan the Man!!!����

April 27, 2018

I recently purchased a GLC 300 4matic. My sales rep was Diego Delrio. I highly recommend working with Diego if you are considering a new MB. From the... test drives, to ordering a vehicle and agreeing on a price, and the final deal, it was seamless at ever step. No pressure along the way. The Business Manager, Patrick McMahon was the same experience. No pressure to get 'extras', no hidden fees. If I'm in the market for another Mercedes, I look forward to working with Diego again.

Diego Delrio

(5.0) 15 reviews

April 9, 2018

Cherry Hill did service on my SL550. They accidentally entered the wrong mileage in the service contract by 10,000 miles. Have been trying to get them... to fix since Feb.16th. The service, the sales , and finally the General manager all said they would correct. Guess they are all senile and forgot after 12 e-mails, should I give up. This will certainly will hurt when it's time to trade-in.

April 5, 2018

As the title states, Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill provides top quality service in all departments. The professionalism of Stan Winslow and the rest of... the MB team made my shopping experience extremely smooth and easy. With excellent competence and communication, Stan was able to help my family and I find the exact car we were looking for. Highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Cherry Hill.