Pacific Luxury Motors, Inc.

22 reviews

July 19, 2020

My wife and I have purchased 4 cars from Avi and Joseph now and will keep going back every time ! There's just no reason to ever go anywhere else for us... as they do us right every single time... This is how a used car dealership should be ran in our opinion; and its the reason we drive all the way down from Newport Beach to do business with them for over 6 years now !!!

June 30, 2020

I had a few sketchy experiences shopping for a used car when I got to L.A. When I found the listing for my BMW I knew it was the car of my dreams. It was... such an easy and smooth process. Joseph and Avi were totally welcoming, buying with them is like joining a club. They take pride in what they do and you get nothing but the best from them. I feel blessed that I somehow found them and can't say enough good things. I don't even write reviews but they deserve a good one because people like them are rare in this world. Run to this place.

• June 2, 2016

Joseph and Avi were very helpful and honest when I came to purchace my ML550. Its great that they offer a waranty and answered all my questions. They were... staightforward and made me feel comfortable. They have a nice inventory of quality vehicles. I would recommend Pacific Luxury Motors any time !

May 3, 2019

Came from out of town to look at their inventory, and Joseph and Avi took the time to explain in detail everything that had been repaired, upgraded, and... maintained. You can tell they are two people who care about the cars they sell like it was one they would drive themselves. Never felt pressured, and ended up driving away with a beautiful 2004 BMW. The added 3 month warranty is a bonus a lot of dealerships wouldn't offer you, and it's a nice piece of mind. Many thanks to their entire team.

April 29, 2019

I had a great experience buying a used Audi A3 from Pacific Luxury and would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to buy a used car. The whole... process was extremely smooth and Avi and Joseph are easy to work with, responsive and professional. I didn't feel pressured at all which is sometimes the case when buying a used vehicle, but instead the whole process was smooth and hassle free. There were some smaller repairs that still had to be done on the car and they took care of it right away. The 3 month warranty is a huge plus and Joseph was extremely transparent and accommodating when it came to questions around the warranty and potential repairs. I would definitely buy a car from them again and really enjoy my amazing Audi. Thanks again!

July 17, 2015

It went very smoothly. Joseph and Avi were downright honest with everything. People spend time reviewing if their experience is either really amazing or... extremely terrible. Mine was the first.

July 9, 2015

I purchased a 2007 Mercedes Benz slk350 from Joseph and Mr. Nodel as I wanted to update my 2001 and they had exactly what I was looking for. Joseph was... very upfront and communication was constant. We settled on a fair price which included a 3 mo or 3,000 mi warranty. What surprised me the most was they opted to take a personal check in lieu of a credit card due to additional charges and allowed me to take the car 120 miles home and within a few days I had the check covered and funds transferred. I'm happy with the transaction and would recommend them to everyone. Fair, honest and trusting company.

October 30, 2014

When I bought my car last week, Joseph was extremely understanding and patient. I asked him questions about a variety of vehicles and he answered them... in a manner that showed understanding. Overall, the paperwork was quick and simple, payment was smooth, and they told me everything I needed to know. Mr. Nodel's business was the third one I visited. Although I cant remember their names, I remember why I didnt purchase from them; One showed a lack of interest, one kept pushing me for a different, more expensive model, and one seemed to have been angered before I came. Those weren't the ways to treat a customer who was willing to drop thousands of dollars on a single item. I have already told a few friends about my experience. They couldnt believe it, their experiences were so horrible and the felt like they have been ripped off. I love family businesses like this one, its just an honest man trying to earn money to support his family. They are the ones with the most experience and I always recommend going to a family business to support citizens like you and I, trying to make a living. I think I am going to stop here, you understand my point. I think a longer review has to be written for a car dealership than a resturaunt. Thanks PLM, I will return one day.

July 24, 2014

I was looking for a Lexus 430sc Joseph and Avi had one on their lot. I went in and was allowed to exam the car for as long as I wanted with no pressure.... When it came time to take a test drive Joseph gave me the choice of the type of test drive I would like to take. During the test drive he never once made a sales pitch which allowed me experience the car on my own. I totally appreciated his style. Being a women sometime salesman don't take you serious. That did not happen to me here. I was treated with the total respect!!!!! I went back the next day with my husband test drove the car again spent at least 2 hours looking it over. Avi walked my husband through every inch of the car. He addressed our every question and concern. The headrest needed a minor repair he agreed to do it with no issue at all. The follow-up was quick the re install will be done on Saturday. When it came time to buy the car it was a very smooth process. I was pre-approved through my credit union again there was no pressure. I walked out in my own time with a car that I absolutely LOVE!!!! It is in excellent condition. I do mean excellent condition. I will also say every car on the lot seemed to be in the same or similar condition. I will be a customer of theirs going forward. By the way the price was best I could find on the internet. So no complaints their either. I would encourage everyone looking for a used car to at least go by the dealership before you buy. I don't believe you will be disappointed I was not. I can not say enough about Joseph and Avi. In fact I am going to take my other car to their repair shop for servicing.

April 10, 2014

these guys know their cars and they are not imbeciles like the rest of the world. they firmly believe in repeat business and therefore treat the customer... fairly and frankly. i pride myself on knowing who is a crook and a swindler. i bought a car from these dudes and they were wonderful. every step of the way. honest and helpful. i havent seen it anywhere else on my search for used cars, so im going back there. and would reccomend them to anyone