This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

July 17, 2015

It went very smoothly. Joseph and Avi were downright honest with everything. People spend time reviewing if their experience is either really amazing or... extremely terrible. Mine was the first.

July 9, 2015

I purchased a 2007 Mercedes Benz slk350 from Joseph and Mr. Nodel as I wanted to update my 2001 and they had exactly what I was looking for. Joseph was... very upfront and communication was constant. We settled on a fair price which included a 3 mo or 3,000 mi warranty. What surprised me the most was they opted to take a personal check in lieu of a credit card due to additional charges and allowed me to take the car 120 miles home and within a few days I had the check covered and funds transferred. I'm happy with the transaction and would recommend them to everyone. Fair, honest and trusting company.

• June 2, 2016

Joseph and Avi were very helpful and honest when I came to purchace my ML550. Its great that they offer a waranty and answered all my questions. They were... staightforward and made me feel comfortable. They have a nice inventory of quality vehicles. I would recommend Pacific Luxury Motors any time !

October 30, 2014

When I bought my car last week, Joseph was extremely understanding and patient. I asked him questions about a variety of vehicles and he answered them... in a manner that showed understanding. Overall, the paperwork was quick and simple, payment was smooth, and they told me everything I needed to know. Mr. Nodel's business was the third one I visited. Although I cant remember their names, I remember why I didnt purchase from them; One showed a lack of interest, one kept pushing me for a different, more expensive model, and one seemed to have been angered before I came. Those weren't the ways to treat a customer who was willing to drop thousands of dollars on a single item. I have already told a few friends about my experience. They couldnt believe it, their experiences were so horrible and the felt like they have been ripped off. I love family businesses like this one, its just an honest man trying to earn money to support his family. They are the ones with the most experience and I always recommend going to a family business to support citizens like you and I, trying to make a living. I think I am going to stop here, you understand my point. I think a longer review has to be written for a car dealership than a resturaunt. Thanks PLM, I will return one day.

July 24, 2014

I was looking for a Lexus 430sc Joseph and Avi had one on their lot. I went in and was allowed to exam the car for as long as I wanted with no pressure.... When it came time to take a test drive Joseph gave me the choice of the type of test drive I would like to take. During the test drive he never once made a sales pitch which allowed me experience the car on my own. I totally appreciated his style. Being a women sometime salesman don't take you serious. That did not happen to me here. I was treated with the total respect!!!!! I went back the next day with my husband test drove the car again spent at least 2 hours looking it over. Avi walked my husband through every inch of the car. He addressed our every question and concern. The headrest needed a minor repair he agreed to do it with no issue at all. The follow-up was quick the re install will be done on Saturday. When it came time to buy the car it was a very smooth process. I was pre-approved through my credit union again there was no pressure. I walked out in my own time with a car that I absolutely LOVE!!!! It is in excellent condition. I do mean excellent condition. I will also say every car on the lot seemed to be in the same or similar condition. I will be a customer of theirs going forward. By the way the price was best I could find on the internet. So no complaints their either. I would encourage everyone looking for a used car to at least go by the dealership before you buy. I don't believe you will be disappointed I was not. I can not say enough about Joseph and Avi. In fact I am going to take my other car to their repair shop for servicing.

April 10, 2014

these guys know their cars and they are not imbeciles like the rest of the world. they firmly believe in repeat business and therefore treat the customer... fairly and frankly. i pride myself on knowing who is a crook and a swindler. i bought a car from these dudes and they were wonderful. every step of the way. honest and helpful. i havent seen it anywhere else on my search for used cars, so im going back there. and would reccomend them to anyone

January 6, 2014

For weeks I went around looking for an honest car dealer to purchase a vehicle from. Before I stopped here, all of the other lots, and I won't say which,... treated me like a sack of money. I can tell they wouldn't wait for a single customer. After a couple weeks I was getting tired and almost gave up. I dragged myself to this Josephs lot. I looked around and saw that the vehicles were all priced amazingly well. Almost every vehicle was 500-1000 dollars less than his competition. Obviously, my first instinct is that he was doing something sneaky, but that want the case. I test drove multiple vehicles, and they were all in perfect condition condition. He said he always priced them this way,but nobody ever paid attention. I was treated like a prince. On Wednesday, my boss kept me at work for a couple hours longer than I expected. When I called Joseph of my dilemma, he happily told me that he wait for me. I had a similar situation with a other dealer. Guess what he said? "Come back tomorrow. I open at 9am." So I walk into his office at 10:20ish. He welcomes me with the most heartwarming smile I have ever seen on a dealers face. I knew he was a righteous business man from that moment. Boom, I purchase a car soon after that day. It drove perfectly and I had no problems. I don't know how people ignore the kindest dealer in the area. Months later, my friends car has a problem, I am not sure what time was specifically, since I did not ask. I recommended him to go to Josephs brother, a mechanic. Avi repeated the vehicle for unbelievably cheap. He was actually losing money, Avi said when my friend asked why he charged less than the price of the parts. Avi said he was doing this to try and spread his name. Both of these men are providing their customers with terrific service and kindness. I know who I will go to if I need to buy a new vehicle or if I need a mechanic. If anybody ever asks me if they need a great car for a solid price, I will always tell them" Pacific Luxury Motors. " I will never forget. My experience with this dealer.

November 30, 2013

JUST LOOKING FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE BUT DID NOT FIND THE CAR THAT Y WANTED,BUT OVERALL ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS Y HAVE......... THANKS

August 21, 2013

Joseph at Pacific Luxury made my experience of buying a used Audi Convertible a very easy one. Everything was ready for me when I arrived, and I simply... had to sign paperwork and drive away. The car had been prepped and was ready to go. I have had no issues with the car at all since my purchase. He went the extra mile and ensured that we had the right navigation disc for the system to work. I would highly recommend Pacific Luxury for a used car purchase, and I would definitely look there first the next time I buy!

March 30, 2013

This was my first time buying a car, and while Joseph and Avi do not give a lot of personal attention, I am very pleased with the car I bought. I did a... LOT of research online and with test drives trying to find the perfect BMW 128i convertible, and PLM had the best model by far with a great price. Avi replaced two of the tires without hassle. Looking back, they were very straightforward and helpful. My only complaint, as a first-time buyer, is that they did not have the staff to let me test drive as much as I would have liked.