New 888-737-9746 Dealer Website
Used 888-618-3809 Email Dealer
Service 888-336-1610

Average based on 13 reviews
  • Wonderful Experience

Thank you for your kind words, Kim! We hope you love your new vehicle!

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever experienced. Felix Collins and Troy are the Best!!! No haggling, no wasted time, Tell these guys what you can do and they make it happen. I would recommend them to anyone. The most honest dealership around.

Thank you for your kind words, Kim! We hope you love your new vehicle!

• Excellent customer service!

Thank you for your kind words about Tom and Mike! We appreciate it!

Refreshing experience after dealing with numerous other salesman and dealerships. They went the extra mile to make this buying experience as stress-free as possible (and I didn't make this easy). Tom Funderburk was GREAT with me as was Mike Holland. I trusted that they had my best interest in mind. They are welcoming before you even get in the building and it doesn't stop. I love my pre-owned and I highly recommend!!!

Thank you for your kind words about Tom and Mike! We appreciate it!

• Wonderful Experience

We're glad you had a wonderful experience purchasing your new car with us. Thank you for your review!

This was the quickest and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The facility was a,axing and the staff was top notch. Everyone went out of their way to insure my family and I was comfortable.

• Amazing Trading/Buying Experience

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new Toyota!

I went in yesterday morning at 12:00 pm wanting to see about trading in my old car. By 2:00 pm I was out driving my new Toyota. The trade in and buying experience was super fast and easy. The dealership really has an amazing staff. I worked with Felix Collins (Toyota Consultant) who was great. He was so friendly and extremely helpful. I recommend this place to anyone.

• Had older car repaired bought new Camry

Thank you, Nate! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your car with us.

I've been taking my Camry to rock Hill Toyota for 8 years and decided to look for a new car. Spoke with Mr. Felix Collins who helped me with all of my questions. I bought the car but it was a very pleasant experience with no high pressure to close immediately as often happens when buying a new car. Everyone was honest and helpful.

Thank you, Nate! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your car with us.

• love this place

The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. Our sales guy Felix was very nice to me and my family.

Thank you for your kind review on Felix! We're glad you and your family had a great car buying experience.

• Great buying process

Thank you for your business, we are glad to hear that we have truly earned your business!

The buying process was extremely professional. The customer service was detailed oriented. The representative listened to my needs, including model, trim, color and options. He did not look to sell me something I did not want. The representative kept in contact and the vehicle was detailed and ready to go by the time I got to the dealership. Fantastic dealership!!

• Easy buying

I bought a 2013 Scion FR-S from them. The buying process was easy and somewhat quick

Thank you for your kind review, Matt! Enjoy your FR-S!

Thank you for your kind review, Matt! Enjoy your FR-S!

• A great car buying experience!

We're glad to hear you had a great time purchasing your car with Bill and Gary! We hope you are enjoying your new Toyota!

We were fortunate enough to get Bill Patterson as our salesperson. (If all at this dealership are as knowledgeable and willing to work as he, they really have a huge edge on the competition with their personnel as well as their product.) Bill fielded every question and concern with ease and went above and beyond to teach us about Toyota vs. other brands we had considered. In the end, the car we bought was everything we had in mind and we had to make no concessions. We were also well pleased with the financing process and Gary Hampton's professionalism and assistance. Happy customers of Toyota of Rock Hill!

• Awesome experience

I am a flight attendant at US Airways. I live in Arkansas but I am based in Charlotte, NC. I told a good friend that I work with that I was thinking about buying a new car. She gave me some really good advice. Go to. Toyota of Rock Hill and make sure you work with Bill Patterson. Great advice. The best car buying experience ever. I went to look for a used car and Bill was able to get me the deal I was looking for on a brand new 2014 Camry. I love my Camry. Thank you to Bill Patterson and the people at Toyota of Rock Hill. If you are reading this and are looking for a car look no further than Toyota of Rock Hill and make sure you work with Bill.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear Bill did everything he could to make sure you drove home in a brand new Camry. We all truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long friendship. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Mike Holland, General Manager