Toyota of Bedford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Consumer
    November 25, 2017

Earl Clark is an excellent salesperson. I just purchased my 5th car from him. He is extremely professional, listens and understands your needs, and re...searches the best possible options. He kept me informed at every step of the process, and I was personally escorted and introduced to the financial person to sign my final papers. Even though it was closing time, Mr. Clark took the time to educate me on all the new features of the car. Wow, what a great car purchasing experience!!

• Hairdresser
    February 16, 2018

Grateful to John who restored my faith in Toyota. Thoroughly enjoying my new sporty Corolla Hatchback...so fun....and did I mention...IT'S LIME GREE...N This is my 4 th Toyota

• Amazing team
    February 3, 2018

I was going just to get some informations and it ended by getting a new car ,,,,, thoses people are amazing and honest,, thanks peter jackob

• Toyota of Bedford is awesome!!!
    January 31, 2018

This was the easiest car purchase I have ever made! The saleswoman, Rebecca, was extremely knowledgeable (much more so than I had experienced at other... dealerships), and they provided all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Rebecca always responded to our inquiries very quickly (and I made a lot of inquiries), and I never felt any pressure. It was smooth sailing from the moment I first walked into the dealership until the day I drove off the lot in my new RAV4. If you are considering a Toyota purchase, we would highly recommend Toyota of Bedford and my saleswoman Rebecca! Thanks to everyone!!!

• Buying new car
    September 21, 2017

Greg my salesperson did not pressure me at all but still kept up with all my needs and personal request I'm very satisfied with the car the only hiccu...p was with the finance department they didn't do their due diligence it was upsetting and embarrassing because they didn't take the time to review all the information given by me but overall the experience was good

• Leased a 2018 Camry
    September 13, 2017

I can't say enough about how positive an experience it was to deal with Toyota of bedford. This is my 4th car with them, and even though I have anothe...r dealership around the corner from my home, I would not even consider changing dealerships. Dave K, the sales manager is professional and stands by his commitments. You cannot go wrong here.

• Great
    August 31, 2017

Mike was a great salesman. I will recommend to everyone. Great experience

• Mike at Toyota of Bedford
    August 28, 2017

I went to Toyota of Bedford just to take a look around as I was considering purchasing a vehicle. My salesman Mike, came out and we walked the lot tog...ether. We test drove a RAV4. I like the automobile went home over the weekend. Did a little research online. I decided I did like the RAV4, so I went back and Mike was very helpful and made the process of me purchasing my vehicle very fluid and quite easy. I ended up purchasing the car that day. He went back to check my credit and came out less than a minute later indicating I was good to go. Vlad the finance director took over from there and it was a very easy smooth process and he really helped me out as well. I have nothing but really good things to say about the team at Toyota of Bedford. Especially my salesman Mike Newton.

• Great Car at a reasonable price!
    August 28, 2017

Found a 2016 Avalon on Cars.com. It was reasonably priced so I made the trip from Akron. The car was exactly what I was looking for and the salesman... Tom C is very personable. Great experience to match the car.

• Have Dan or Rebecca help you!!!
    August 19, 2017

After some online researching, I came a across a beauty of a car and inquired online. Immediately a Toyota representative, Dan Franczek emailed me and... told me to come in and test drive the car. Despite my crazy schedule, Dan and I were able to schedule a test drive and I came in expecting to buy to a 2016 Corolla. I loved it but needed a cosigner to buy the car due to lack of credit. Without being able to find a legit cosigner, instead of kicking me out of Toyota, Dan and the other representative under training, Rebecca Grantham, were able to assist and help me find an even better beauty. I was able to test drive and inspect several cars as the two were extremely patient and understanding of my financial background and desire to get a nice reliable ride. I finally picked up a lease on an amazing 2017 Toyota Corolla and absolutely am in love with it. The whole time Dan and Rebecca were really understanding of my price range, knew what specifics in the car was looking for, and crunched the numbers for me again and again to get the lease for the numbers I needed. I highly recommend this duo, they are incredibly intelligent in the car industry, know the specs about every car model, and genuinely love their jobs. I'll be back with friends and family. Highly recommend Toyota of Bedford.

Toyota of Bedford