Toyota of Bedford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 193 reviews

• May 21, 2018

Searching for a used Toyota for our daughter. This dealership was the only dealership within an hours drive that had what we were looking for. Over t...he phone, was told this was an excellent car. Low miles, great price, and worth the drive. Daniel had the car pulled and ready for us to drive. The approval process was seamless and most information handled over phone. When we arrived, everything was ready for us. Daughter drove home same day with her car. Facility was very impressive. At least 70+ customers when we arrived, our salesman was handling two other sales while dealing with us. His right hand woman, Rebecca, was amazing. The Finance Officer had all our paperwork ready for signing as soon as daughter made decision.

July 11, 2018

Dave Klingenberg was very helpful in my new car search. He answered all my questions, got back to me quickly and was very helpful steering me in the r...ight direction. If you’re searching for a new or used vehicle - reach out to Dave - there’s no doubt the service you receive will be top notch!

July 10, 2018

Don't drive far to buy from this dealer. I called a few hours ahead of time about a 2011 Kia Sorento to see if it was still available. I spoke ...with Andrew who said it was and that he'd have it pulled up for us when we got there. I informed him that we were driving up from Columbus so it would be 2-3 hours. 3 hours later we arrive and Andrew tells us that the car is in the repair shop across the street and won't be ready until tomorrow. I complain because we drove 2 hours to get there and I had called ahead to avoid this exact scenario. He tells me to hold on and he'd go check to see what he can do. Shortly thereafter another salesmen comes up to us, apologizes for the inconvenience, and says that he'll be helping us while Andrew helps someone else. 1 1/2 hours go by and we haven't seen either one of the two salesmen again. I go up to the desk and ask what's going on. Andrew arrives and says he's still looking into it. 2 1/2 hours from the time we walk in Andrew finally comes back, apologizes and says there's no way he can get the car until tomorrow morning. He says he wants to make it right and offers to go check on the car the next morning at 8:30, take a ton of pictures and videos of it and email them to us, and personally test drive it to make sure there are no issues. Then if we want to do the deal, he'll have it driven to us in Columbus where we can test drive it and buy the car. By 10:00 the next morning, he hasn't called, so I call him. He tells me that he can't find the car and thinks that it must have been stolen. Uh-huh. He then promises to call me later that day once he finds out what is going on. Big surprise - no call has been received and it's been 5 days. I see that the car is still listed for sale on their website. 2011 Kia Sorento - Dark Cherry color -- 98,172 miles. Will never go there again.

July 1, 2018

I was torn deciding whether to put $3000 into my beloved 2008 Eddie Bauer or replace it. My Initial plan was to research a number of SUVs. I needed s...omething relatively large with emphasis on safety as I have 14 grandchildren and constantly have a few of them in my vehicle. Headed home from work I stopped at Toyota of Bedford. I had read impressive things about the Highlander. Peter Jacobs walked up to me while I was reading the window sticker on an ugly (my personal opinion) what I would call baby poop brown, Highlander. Now getting to the review: Peter Jacobs was more than a pleasure to work with. I explained my concern over trading in a vehicle requiring transmission repair, the size of my family, the fact that I was now single with a bad habit of having “champagne taste on beer drinkers money.” Peter mentored me through vehicle selection, steering me away from elaborate options that I liked but didn’t need. He truly worked on my behalf with his manager to get me the best possible price. Peter is not a price hagler, well maybe with his manager he is. I gave him a price I could afford. After a few negotiating bonuses like last day of month and end of quarter, with a few setbacks like mechanical condition of trade-in and title needing to be retrieved from prior loan provider, I leased a new Highlander XLE with 15K annual miles for $10 per month more than the price I initially gave Peter. I had leased a Toyota Camry from this dealership years ago. Their service department was excellent. The people were always friendly and accommodating. The two years free maintenance plus bumper to bumper warranty through the term of my lease made it a great option for a single woman who needs a dependable vehicle and knows nothing about car maintenance and repair.

July 1, 2018

I really love this place, everyone played a great role to make sure that I find the right car right color that fits my budget. I personally want to th...ank Sandie Willams for her great role. Thanks a lot

June 30, 2018

Great customer service. This site has the best deals i have come across so far. Looking for used cars, with good mileage you sure can find something ...on here.

May 20, 2018

The purchasing process was very streamlined and straightforward. Thanks to a Peter and his staff. Looking forward to many years driving our new 2018... vehicle/Toyota Sienna.

May 12, 2018

Lynne was patient and understanding went above and beyond to help me get into the car and Sales Mgr Frank as well thank you guys youLove my new car Th...ank you

May 9, 2018

Talk to Andrew. The guy doesn’t mess around and he’ll give you the best deal possible. While I was waiting for purchasing process the staff was very f...riendly too. I talked with the Mentor Toyota dealership and nothing against them but they weren’t as genuine. The staff at Bedford is looking to serve the customer and move cars off the lot.

April 10, 2018

My salesperson was a gentleman named Tom Cargill. I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with him. He was very professional, understand... of my financial situation & found me the perfect car within hours of my visit. I walked out the the dealership with all my financing in order and a beautiful 2016 Corolla. He is an asset to that organization. All sales people should be as compassionate. As a single women shopping for a car can be a little intimating but he made the experience go very smoothly. I would be negligent if I didn't mention Kevin, my finance guy as well, He was great. Made the "money " process very easy to understand. Explained all the line items & I completely understood all the charges - This dealership is awesome - I am a Toyota customer for life. ( by the way this was my second purchase at the dealer)