Schmelz Countryside Alfa Romeo FIAT Saab VW

(4.6) 127 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Just plain good people

Michael Nolan and the staff were phenomenal to deal with, I was an out of state buyer, and they made sure everything went very smoothly, they went abo...ve and beyond what my expectationhips of the best dealers ships.

• Happy customer

Great people to work with. This is our 4th vehicle purchased at this dealership.

• Shameful

Wish I could give them a -10 Untrustworthy went there looking for a car with my daughter usual test drive talk with salesman 2 days later salesman cal...ls daughter then manager calls multiple times the agree thru text on price make arrangements to go in next day. Get there meet salesman, general manger, wait, meet with finance agent start doing all the paperwork then the manager comes running saying sorry can't sell you that car at that price we made a mistake I tell him you advertised it online at that he says that wasn't their fault it was the person who puts stuff online for them it was there fault now I remind you we went there after they called us and set the price they proceed to start shredding papers after running our credit and putting all the paper work together so 4 hours latter we are home without a vehicle because you can not trust them they will even put it in writing and then change their mind because they made a mistake. Wow!!!

We are extremely sorry for what happened and believe it or not we are as disappointed as you are. Our internet provider mistakenly applied new car inc...entives to a used car. We have taken steps to make sure that this does not happen again. To make matters worse, we did not catch the error right away. The minute the error came to our attention we let you know and took the unfortunate necessary actions to stop the transaction. If you would like to discuss this with me further please call 651-484-8441 and ask for Tom Anderson or feel free to contact me on my cell.

• Excellent Experience - Out of State Buyer

I searched high and low for an Alfa Romeo with very specific options and colors. I found one at Schmeltz Countryside VW / Fiat / Alfa Romeo and was ...helped by Christine Bakken. Christine and the Schmeltz staff made the long distance transaction easy. They coordinated the shipment of the vehicle. I had a lot of questions and requests and Christine answered promptly before, during and after the sale. Its a great family owned dealership with a great culture. Thanks to everyone at Schmeltz!

• Schmelz Countryside Volkswagen

My husband and I purchased our 3rd VW in a row from Schmelz! We worked with Christine! She is very friendly, helpful, honest and knows her VW's! Than...k you again for your wonderful service! You are fantastic! Highly recommended!!

• A Complete Buying Experience

While looking around for the perfect used car, I happened onto Schmelz, and found myself working with Christine. She was unbelievably courteous throug...hout the entire process, from test drive, to finance, and purchase! I was having issues selling a prior vehicle, and parking was at a premium for me. She did not hesitate to work at putting together a parking arrangement for me at the dealer for a short period until I was able to sell. Though in the end it was not needed, it was wonderful to know how eager she was to help me out.

• Leased a new Fiat 500x

Evan and Jonathan made this new car shopping experience better than ever. They quickly found the perfect car for us (Fiat 500X) at a great price. Than...ks, guys!

• Best salesperson ever.

My wife and I recently leased a new Fiat 124 Spyder here from Christine Bakken and the entire experience was very enjoyable. Neither my wife or I are... particularly fond of the typical car buying experience, but Christine had the perfect personality and just the right amount of communication to make this experience stand out. No pressure, very helpful, very attentive and it all made for a very pleasant experience. Several other people that I met and observed at Schmelz were also very kind and welcoming, but I did also see a little glimpse of what I would call the "typical" salesperson experience with others as I waited, so I was quite glad to have Christine as her personality matched ours much better. So, if you are like me and just want a normal person to help you evaluate your options and show you a great car, Christine is perfect. Jonathan Schmelz was also very helpful and pleasant to deal with as he helped us find the best car match for what we were looking for. It seemed like a good team effort.

• Car buyer

Evan Silver was a great help. Knowledgeable, and personable.

• Very excellent experience .

Vic prsad and all his associates were extremely helpful with the whole process . I would highly recommend country side VW and especially Vik to anyon...e interested in purchasing a VW or Fiat , Alfa Romeo . Jonathan , the owner is fantastic to work with as is his complete staff .

Schmelz Countryside Alfa Romeo FIAT Saab VW