Schmelz Countryside Alfa Romeo FIAT Saab VW

• Just plain good people

Michael Nolan and the staff were phenomenal to deal with, I was an out of state buyer, and they made sure everything went very smoothly, they went above and beyond what my expectationhips of the best dealers ships.

• Best salesperson ever.

My wife and I recently leased a new Fiat 124 Spyder here from Christine Bakken and the entire experience was very enjoyable. Neither my wife or I are particularly fond of the typical car buying experience, but Christine had the perfect personality and just the right amount of communication to make this experience stand out. No pressure, very helpful, very attentive and it all made for a very pleasant experience. Several other people that I met and observed at Schmelz were also very kind and welcoming, but I did also see a little glimpse of what I would call the "typical" salesperson experience with others as I waited, so I was quite glad to have Christine as her personality matched ours much better. So, if you are like me and just want a normal person to help you evaluate your options and show you a great car, Christine is perfect. Jonathan Schmelz was also very helpful and pleasant to deal with as he helped us find the best car match for what we were looking for. It seemed like a good team effort.

• Car buyer

Evan Silver was a great help. Knowledgeable, and personable.

Evan Silver was a great help. Knowledgeable, and personable.

• Very excellent experience .

Vic prsad and all his associates were extremely helpful with the whole process . I would highly recommend country side VW and especially Vik to anyone interested in purchasing a VW or Fiat , Alfa Romeo . Jonathan , the owner is fantastic to work with as is his complete staff .

• TDI/New Car Owner

Any of you out there that went through the TDI process know the patience needed to proceed through the steps. Christine Bakken at Schmelz Countryside was there for me every step of the way. She was very professional, patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable when it came to buying the new Beetle that I had picked out right down to the special order process. This is my third Beetle that I have purchased from Christine at Schmelz and will continue to purchase my Beetles from her. I cannot recommend Christine Bakken enough for her service and the purchasing experience. She rolled out the red carpet for me every time I stepped through the door. On a scale of 1-10 she deserves a rating of an 11! Thank you Christine Bakken and Schmelz Countryside from a very happy customer!

• Awesome!

We purchased a certified used car long distance from Schmelz Countryside. Christine, our sales rep, was amazing! She took photo's of the vehicle, test drove it herself, checked all the systems, and answered all our crazy questions about the vehicle before we committed to purchasing it. She also had it beautifully detailed so it looked brand new when my husband flew out to pick it up! They even picked him up at the airport!!!! The car is even better than we expected! We had a terrific experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

• Great customer service

Had a great experience at this dealership. I will speak highly of Ralph Ludden because he was incredibly helpful and kind.

• Another successful VW leased car.

Everyone knows that VW and its dealers are facing controversial issues. That didn't discourage Christine Bakken at Schmeltz Volkswagen from scouring the State (and the country) for the car we wanted.

• Happy Customer

Cesar H went above and beyond in serving me while my car was in for repairs. Ido appreciate him so much!

• Bravo!

Cesar H. gives my 2005 Beetle, once a year, a service check and blessing. And I am grateful for his continue service and care thru the years.