Schmelz Countryside Alfa Romeo FIAT Saab VW

New 877-250-2069 Dealer Website
Used 866-442-1709 Email Dealer
Service 866-627-8488

• New Car

Very helpful, No pressure, fair price, excellent service. Ask for Terrill Klecker

• Very excellent experience .

Vic prsad and all his associates were extremely helpful with the whole process . I would highly recommend country side VW and especially Vik to anyone interested in purchasing a VW or Fiat , Alfa Romeo . Jonathan , the owner is fantastic to work with as is his complete staff .

• TDI/New Car Owner

Any of you out there that went through the TDI process know the patience needed to proceed through the steps. Christine Bakken at Schmelz Countryside was there for me every step of the way. She was very professional, patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable when it came to buying the new Beetle that I had picked out right down to the special order process. This is my third Beetle that I have purchased from Christine at Schmelz and will continue to purchase my Beetles from her. I cannot recommend Christine Bakken enough for her service and the purchasing experience. She rolled out the red carpet for me every time I stepped through the door. On a scale of 1-10 she deserves a rating of an 11! Thank you Christine Bakken and Schmelz Countryside from a very happy customer!

• Awesome!

We purchased a certified used car long distance from Schmelz Countryside. Christine, our sales rep, was amazing! She took photo's of the vehicle, test drove it herself, checked all the systems, and answered all our crazy questions about the vehicle before we committed to purchasing it. She also had it beautifully detailed so it looked brand new when my husband flew out to pick it up! They even picked him up at the airport!!!! The car is even better than we expected! We had a terrific experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

• Great customer service

Had a great experience at this dealership. I will speak highly of Ralph Ludden because he was incredibly helpful and kind.

• Another successful VW leased car.

Everyone knows that VW and its dealers are facing controversial issues. That didn't discourage Christine Bakken at Schmeltz Volkswagen from scouring the State (and the country) for the car we wanted.

• Happy Customer

Cesar H went above and beyond in serving me while my car was in for repairs. Ido appreciate him so much!

• Bravo!

Cesar H. gives my 2005 Beetle, once a year, a service check and blessing. And I am grateful for his continue service and care thru the years.

• Do not honor all the terms of warranties

We purchased a certified pre-owned 2012 Jetta from Schmelz in 2014. In April the passenger side door stopped opening from the outside. We took it in to be fixed at Schmelz and they claimed the repair was not covered by warranty because an internal part had come loose, but not broken. The internal mechanism of the door failed and they should have counted the repair as covered by the warranty. Really sleazy practices and we will not be going there again.

Hello Nat, I would again like to apologize for the issue you are experiencing with your Jetta. As I mentioned when we spoke, we would be more than happy to correct the issue, and put you in a loaner car at no cost until it is resolved. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a time that is convenient for you, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Brent Harshman - Service Manager (651)484-8441

• Ralph Ludden

It was a pleasure working with Ralph when we bought our be Passat. It was well worth the drive from Michigan.