West Coast Toyota of Long Beach

• Greatest dealership experience

Thank you for the review, Robert! We appreciate the kind words about our staff!

Raul, Shane, and Brian all went above and beyond to help my wife and I buy our new Tacoma truck easy process. They even stayed until after midnight because we came around 9 worked the numbers so we would get the truck we wanted. Highly recommend if you are looking for a new Toyota

Thank you for the review, Robert! We appreciate the kind words about our staff!

• Love West Coast Toyota

Best place to buy a vehicle , everyone was awesome!!!!!!

Best place to buy a vehicle , everyone was awesome!!!!!!

• Selene

Thank you for the review!

I went to Toyota just to browse around and ended up getting a new car. Danny helped me out with whatever he could. He was able to answer all my questions and help get me the best deal possible. If he was off trying to figure things out for me, another employee would come up and check to see if I needed anything else in the meantime. Everybody was very friendly and straightforward. I appreciated that, along with their teamwork. I love my new car and I am glad that I decided to stop by West Coast Toyota of Long Beach.

Thank you for the review!

• Worst dealer ever

Sold me a Brand new car with a lot of scratches, plus they promise me not to cash my check until a month later and they cashed 2 weeks later putting me under I my balance, plus I only got this car November 19 brand new, and the tags already expired April call them for almost 2 weeks finally got answer from then yesterday jun 29, they admitted that they make a mistake, worst experience ever.

• Andre

It was really easy experience to buy a car from West coast toyota First I met with Michael on Sales Very well knowledge and great explanation And Steven he prepare the price and finance And Chris to finish all paper work And also thanks for the lady (I don't remember the name ) I get on Phone intenent Sales manager Thank for all the team

• All about the SALE not after SALE customer support

I purchased a great car from West Coast Toyota but after the sale I had some questions on several levels from called multiples times no return calls. I got so frustrated that I called the loyalty department and although due to work and cell coverage did have someone call me back, I returned her call as soon as I could....never to get a call back. NOW they have reached out to me for scheduled maintenance work. Which the guy that left message said on VMail that he would get back to each call by the close of business. NOPE called several times left messages and finally I am fed up to point were I have 18 mo of free schedule maintenance service that I negotiated in to the purchase of my car. I am willing to give that up! Then I heard in back of my head him saying what can we do to win your business back I kept saying nothing and decided to call back with that hour and ask for a check for my free maintenance for 18 mo. I said on Vmail with my requests that he probably will not return call to me about my request. As expected nothing back from him. I tried get resolution old school way by phone one on one but they just get it!

• Fast And smooth

Everything went fast and smooth. No pressure from sales guy at all. Straight forward.

• Awesomeness!! Great experience!

Awesome staff!! Very friendly! Overall great experience!! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

• Great service

Nice place. Jaime helped us. Great guy. Will definitely come back.

Nice place. Jaime helped us. Great guy. Will definitely come back.

• Great Service!

Bought a used Porsche Cayman S on a Sunday and they were all very helpful. This dealership provided great service. The overall process from checking out the car to signing the contract was very straightforward and very informative. Needless to say, we are very happy with the purchase.