Adams Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

Fast Service and Fair Price
    July 10, 2017

Joe Huntington was very helpful. I went in with no appointment to have some wheel locks removed from my wife's Jeep Wrangler. He initially told me it ...would be at least an hour before he could have someone look at it. I was not thrilled but agreed to wait. A half hour later he told me the car was done, and for much cheaper than I originally expected. Absolutely will recommend. Thanks!

Poor car buying experience
    November 1, 2016

My wife and I had our first baby few weeks ago and we were in the market for a Pacifica when we stumbled upon Adam's "Spook-tacular deals today until ...the end of business today!!!" mailer. Unfortunately our buying experience wasn't as good as that of some other reviewers on this forum. Buying the Pacifica was a big life event for my wife and I and stored in there somewhere was a hope and a dream to bring our little one home in a new car; but we realized it was just another transaction for the sales team. The sales rep and I exchanged few mails and we probably might have misunderstood or there could have been a miscommunication, but that's not what left a bitter taste in our mouth. It was the way they handled the negotiation, quoting inflated rate (46% residual??), asking me to do a "better research" before hand, not respecting the situation, and eventually closing the conversation without something as simple as an apology was completely insensitive. And all of this coming from a senior sales member makes me wanting to stay away from any future discussion at Adam's.

NOT HAPPY
    August 23, 2016

EVERY FINE BUYING,CAME IN MONDAY EVERY THING NOT FINE,ASKED ABOUT SCRATCH ON FRONT BUMPER,WAS TOLD JUST USE TOUCH UP PAINT THIS WILL NOT WORK,JUST WAN...TED TO KNOW DOES YOUR PAINT WORK,SO I COULD HAVE IT DONE

EXCELLENT dealership!!!
    May 5, 2016

After having a horrible experience at a previous dealership, we were quickly greeted by Beth Ciancaglini upon arrival at Adam's Automotive of Annapoli...s. She was friendly, personable, courteous, knowledgeable, listened to our wants and most importantly, "no-nonsense", she didn't waste our time! Beth was a breath of fresh air, as she didn't possess the stereotypical "car salesman" demeanor. It was literally like buying a car from a friend!!! We purchased a gorgeous, black 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with ease and was literally "in and out" within a couple hours!!! It was a very pleasurable experience and literally "day and night" compared to the unfortunate, previous dealership we had encountered earlier that day. The whole staff was great and a pleasure to do business with!! We highly recommend Adam's Automotive of Annapolis for your future car needs and highly recommend Beth Ciancaglini! She's hands down, AWESOME!!! Thank you, Beth!!!

Clean facisiltes, nice service people. . .
    January 27, 2016

once on site, the service was very good. It just took awhile to make the appointment. . a couple of calls had to be made before anyone responded. . b...ut after that, it was good. . BIG THANK YOU for the loaner car.

Robert, Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with our service department. We appreciate your business and feedback! Please let us know... if you need anything. - Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Recall as well as repair to Jeep Liberty
    January 25, 2016

Andrew M Juskelis kept us up to date daily on the status of the repairs which were lengthy to include a hitch recall on the Jeep which took from Mond...ay thru Friday. The zippers on the spare tire cover were found ripped apart when the cover was replaced after hitch was installed, fair ware and tear???

Sharon, Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with Andrew and Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We look forward to helping you in the futu...re as well.

Great service and great people.
    January 5, 2016

Everyone was so nice to me and my family. They made sure everyone was ok, gave us bottles of water, and brought extra chairs for us. My family and I... got to on a test ride in the van I ended up purchasing. We all left happy! Mike even had my daughter's van cleaned when mine new van was taken to be cleaned. Everyone was very attentive. Mike was extremely good to us. He even brought out a huge bow and we put on our cars and took pictures! Mike went out of his way to make sure I got the best deal I could get.

Hello Joanne and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Mike was there ...to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch great service specials! Kind regards, Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

Very good, fast service
    January 5, 2016

Sales person Beth was knowledgeable and pleasant. She listened to what we wanted and the process was quick. A good experience.

I am happy to hear your time spent with Beth was pleasant. It's fantastic to know that we were able to make your car purchase incredibly informative, ...quick and a good experience. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Kind regards, Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

Adams Jeep,Great Customer Service,Sales Experience
    January 3, 2016

Great experience, sales consultant was very knowledgeable, courteous, no pressure, prompt to greet, answered all my questions quickly, provided me wit...h many options and choices, worked hard to meet my budget and my requirements.

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new car. I am happy to hear that we provided you with pressure-free, courte...ous, and well-informed customer service. Before your next servicing appointment, please find us on Facebook. You'll find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers! Kind regards, Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

Friendly, knowledgeable staff
    December 18, 2015

The staff at Adams of Annapolis are the friendliest in the Baltimore Area. I can't imagine doing business with any other Jeep Dealership.

Thanks so much for this great review, Nicholas! We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go... out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Adams Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team

Adams Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram