91 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Arlington Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service

Great service at Arlington Motors. Edwin was a huge help and very knowledgeable assisting me with my car purchase!

• Finally got the car I have wanted for so long
    March 5, 2017

I was not easy to get financing for. But Sergio and the team at Arlington Motors worked hard to get me approved for the car I've wanted for a long time. I'm very satisfied!

• great service
    February 27, 2017

drove down from maryland to this delearship and sergio was able to get me a great new on a used car in a couple of hours.

• I got my honda from here
    January 24, 2017

I got my honda from here a few days ago and im happy with it i love it i can recomen it to any one

• Excellent service!
    January 21, 2017

By far the easiest car buying process I've ever experienced.thanks Marbin and Arlington motors for a wonderful experience. Highly recommend this place for your next car

• Amazing service and GREAT customer service!!
    January 6, 2017

My experience was beyond amazing! It was very easy and not stressful like other dealers! Marbin was helpful and answered all my questions and made sure I left sastified with my vehicle! I definitely will recommended coming to Arlington Motors & going to Marbin!!

• Great help by David

Great help by David will come again. Very satisfied

Great help by David will come again. Very satisfied

• I will NEVER go to another dealership!!! John Saba -fabulous
    November 2, 2016

This is the second vehicle I have bought from John Saba at Arlington Motors. I will NEVER go anywhere else to purchase a car. I have had a rough couple of years, lost my job, husband left me after 30 years, broke both my legs. So my credit wasn't the best, to say the least. But John did his magic and he had me driving out with my new car within a couple of hours. My payments were reasonable, and he added GAP insurance - which I had not heard of before - well - that saved me. Last week I had a car accident, and my insurance company considered it a complete loss. Well I owed $2500 more than the appraised value was and with the GAP insurance covered the rest, Again, he was fantastic - and did his "magic" and 2 hours later I was driving out with a Toyota Venza with reasonable payments for 48 months - I did get the GAP insurance just to be on the safe side - only added $9.00 to my ipayments. He went absolutely above and beyond - I was unable to return my rental car, because all the Enterprise dealers close at noon on Saturday. I asked John if I could just leave my rental on the lot and I would pick it up on Monday - I could actually see an Enterprise dealer from the car dealership. John knew I live in Leesburg, and the dealership is at 7 corners - and he said - he would be happy to return it for me on Monday. So I called the rental company Monday morning, they said - no problem, and he took it back and had the invoice emailed to me within an hour. Now, how many car salesmen do that? He has an amazing sense of humor, fantastic to work with, and gets the job done. When he was willing to help me with the rental it brought tears to my eyes, as I have not had great experiences with purchasing cars in the past. - Please go to this dealership - they will come through for you. I have talked to the other salesmen in the office and they were all very professional and welcoming. Delightful - Joanna Elam - Very satisfied customer

• Great!
    November 1, 2016

It was my first time buying a car and I really liked the fact that I got approved for my car. John helped with the process and I have to say that he did a great job helping me buy my first car.

• Trade in
    September 29, 2016

I had an excellent Trade in experience at Arlington Motors .I Would highly recommend them they are the best dealership .Marbin was an excellent enthusiastic sales representative!!!