Gunther Volkswagen Volvo Cars Coconut Creek

998 reviews

998 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 19, 2017

Nichole Falllon and John Shorter were absolutely amazing. They listened carefully to our needs and then offered great solutions for me to choose from.... In my occupation of a Physical Therapist, I know what it means to really care about your customers, why to give your best, how to give your best; and why honesty and integrity are important. They were fantastic from the very beginning until we drove away in a new car. We (my wife) got the car she needed at the price we could afford. My wife went from tears and fears coming to tears of gladness and hope leaving! This I owe to Nichole and John. Thank you Ken Lee

Ken Lee, we value your appreciation for our team's efforts to provide you with an amazing car buying experience for you and your wife. Your recog...nition for quality customer service means so much to us and we are thrilled to hear Nichole and John delivered plenty of options and choices for you to make a successful purchase. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are glad to hear your wife drove away in her new car with a big smile on her face.

December 5, 2018

This dealership had the best prices in the state of Florida for a 2018 Tiguan SEL, hands down. I visited, called, and compared prices at many of them before... making my way over. Larson, our salesman, was willing to go above and beyond to make a deal with us. He worked hard to get us at a number we were comfortable with and oversaw the entire deal until we drive off of the lot. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Larson!

Cady, it is so great to hear that you were able to shop around the South Florida area and find that Gunther has the largest savings of them all! Findi...ng Larson was the cherry on the top. He was able to oversee the entire transaction making sure you received everything you asked for. We are thrilled that you found us and cannot be more happy with the experience we were able to deliver to you. Thank you for stopping by!

December 4, 2018

Scott Dubinsky is extremely professional, no games, and helps you get the best deal. He was so helpful explaining all the new tech stuff on my new vehicle.... I will be dealing with him again!

Vivpr015, as always our team is dedicated to serving you with the best experience possible through our professionalism, no-games business practices. S...cott demonstrated this to you by helping to deliver you a great deal and explaining all the new tech features included in your new Volkswagen. It's a pleasure to review your review and thank you for your 5-stars.

Scott Dubinsky

Certified Internet Sales Manager

(5.0) 58 reviews

December 3, 2018

Larson was amazing very helpfull and all the proses was very fast!! I will come back to buy my next car here for sure and tell everyone how good the experience... is at this dealer

Fabri, thank you for spreading the word about the amazing purchasing process that Larson supplied. We look forward to seeing you back in and helping y...ou with all your car buying experiences to come.

December 3, 2018

Immediately took care of nail that arrived in my tire from delivery. My sales rep and the company in general and shown me what great customer service... is so far!

Victoria, as you experienced, Gunther makes dealing with those pesky nail-in-your-tire moments such a breeze. Thank you for showing your gratitude for... how wonderful our sales and service departments have been to you.

December 3, 2018

I dropped my Volvo for the software update and was done quick and smooth. I love Gunther Coconut Creek and I recommend all my friends to come and visit... this dealership

Customer, thank you in advance for your recommendation to Gunther Volvo who provided you with the "best" service experience around! We appreciate you ...dropping by and allowing us to make servicing your vehicle quick and smooth.

Mihai Sucalescu

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 25 reviews

December 2, 2018

I???ve known Larson over 12 years and he has always showed professionalism and excellent customer service. I am very satisfied with the service and my... new car!

Gianna, your loyalty with Larson for over 12 years is greatly appreciated. We are so lucky to have a customer like yourself and we cannot thank you en...ough for your continued business with the Gunther family.

December 1, 2018

Hanson was a very knowledgeable sales person who handled the lease like a professional.financing was very helpful in answering all our questions.beautiful... showroom full of vintage Volkswagens.

Frank, thank you for expressing your satisfaction with the level of professionalism and help that Hanson and our team was able to demonstrate to you. ...We appreciate your kind words and compliments for all of us at Gunther Volkswagen Coconut Creek.

Hanson Ennai

(5.0) 68 reviews

December 1, 2018

Tony was fair and honest. The entire process was seamless and quick and and we walked out with exactly the car we wanted. Why go anywhere else?!?

VWGTI2018, our point exactly! Why go anywhere else when Gunther Volkswagen Coconut Creek makes car-buying seamless. We hope you enjoy your new set of... wheels and thank you for sharing your experience with Tony and the team.

Tony Quercia