Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

694 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster from DealerRater.com
  • Simply the Best!!!

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

• Another great experience!
    September 19, 2017

Always the same...great people!...great service!...great experience! Linda Konecny is great! Always cheerful...always attentive...quick to get the customer any information requested! A super lady who does a super job!

• anna b

Overall great experience. This is my 3rd time buying with MB of westminster . Super easy process. They found me the the perfect car at a great price.

• High quality service and personal treatment.
    September 17, 2017

Linda K. has been my service agent for 4 years now. She knows Mercedes, and cars in general, in depth. I appreciate being able to use the loaner cars when my car is in for service. I have also used the pick-up and drop-off service at Westminster. So convenient. Linda has always stayed in touch with me regarding what was needed for my car. She treats people with respect, and with remarkable warmth. I have had no issues with faulty service or feeling that the pricing or work proposed was out of line.

• Memorable experience
    September 16, 2017

Jeff was outstanding. He is an intragal part of this dealership. He kept me abreast of how my service was proceeding and my car was finished before originally promised. I live 80 miles from this dealership and it is worth the time and drive to have my Car serviced at Westminster Mercedes.

• Owner

1st class service from a dealership who didn't have to but went over above and beyond the level of quality that I could even expect. Thank you Westminster Mercedes Benz for a job very well done

• Me customer

This is the dealer for MB service! Nathan Harkin is a real pro! My car runs great!

• Me customer

• Service department
    September 8, 2017

Audrey Dent was the service agent who helped me with discussing the repairs needed and was able to call me back a few times with more information regarding the transmission. She was very polite and courteous with great customer service skills. I certainly rate Audrey a 10!

• Wonderful service

Línda answered all of our questions And kept us updated in a very timely manner Super service and care!