Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

456 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

They always go over and beyond to meet my needs. It's simply a pleasure taking my vehicle there. They make everything so easy! Jeff Blake, in the... service department, was great to deal with. Thanks again Jeff!

Melisa, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to giv...e us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 12, 2018

MB of Westminster follows a simple rule that kept me employed as a sales person for forty some years - say what you do and do what you say. While surprises... may be fun on birthdays and holidays, they are rarely fun when you are having your car serviced. Four over four years, every service experience has proceeded as expected or better. If I outlast my E-350, why would I go anywhere else to replace it.

Steve, we are so happy to read such a great review about Mercedes-Benz of Westminster! We hope to see you soon!

• June 11, 2015

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

November 23, 2018

Excellent service in a timely fashion. Would recommend to any MB owner. Always professional and courteous. My wife always deals with service and she... in particular feels very well cared for.

Daniel, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care!

November 2, 2018

Linda is always the best. None better. The most knowledgeable about Smart cars. She always knows our best interest. Keep up the great work. Thanks... again.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Linda! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 2, 2018

Josh Grimm is very knowledgeable, friendly and very efficient. Highly recommend Nathan Barkin in the Service department as he is equally knowledgeable... and ensures I am very well taken are of. Highly recommend this dealership.

Diane, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Josh and our team! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit! Take c...are!

November 1, 2018

Dmitri is OUTSTANDING! Love my new GLK! No pressure, patient & knowledgeable. My 3rd Mercedes because I love the dealership.. sales and service departments.... Years ago I owned a Land Rover & loved the vehicle but hated that dealership. So I'm sticking with MBWESTMINSTER.

We're pleased to hear you received such outstanding service! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to... help!

October 30, 2018

MB of Westminster has been my dealership for the past 5 years. They sold me my 2012 GLK350 in 2013 and maintained it at an exceptional level during that... time. Linda is my service manager and she has always been attentive, friendly and helpful. I recently had a accident with my 2012 and it was totaled (sniff...sniff...). I just worked with John to purchase my 2015 GLK350 and he was amazing. He worked with me during a very stressful and emotional time, helped me get a good price for my vehicle and was patient and caring. MB of Westminster will always be my dealership!!!

Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Westminster for your automotive needs, Elesha! It's great to hear you enjoyed working with our te...am. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

October 24, 2018

My second car leasing experience with MB Westminster and simply the best which is why I came back. I love the MB lineup, and the staff and service at Westminster... are exceptional.

October 17, 2018

We were ignore for the first 15 minutes we were there. I even tries to get Blake's attention as he was coming our way, but he put his head down and... ignored us. So far both of our visits here were awful. Would NOT recommend this place. Wish I could have given zero stars.

Paul, it's upsetting to hear that your experience with us may have been anything but stellar. Please contact us at (303) 464-6610 when you have a...n opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.