Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

786 reviews

786 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 11, 2015

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

September 11, 2018

Over the last decade or so, Mercedes has done an extreme makeover of their dealerships and M-B Westminster is a great example of the new approach. From... the interior that looks more like a hotel lobby with valet parking inside, to customer service that's closer to concierge than car salesman, the whole experience is a treat. Jeff was calm, professional, and (despite a few glitches like a bad battery) managed the process with aplomb. FWIW, I bought a CPO Mercedes GLA250, close to least expensive car they sell. From the way they treated me and themselves, I don't think it would have been much different if I'd bought a quarter of million dollar AMG.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We ho...pe you have a great day!

Jeff McDowell

Certified Sales Consultant

September 8, 2018

I have leased and purchased a car from Mr. Grimm, he has always treated me with all the respect and kindness you would expect at a Mercedes dealership... regardless of the fact that I was purchasing a much cheaper Smart car, they never once made me feel any less than any other customer, and for that they have my eternal respect.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hello, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.... Have an awesome day!

Joshua Grimm

Master Certified Sales Director

(5.0) 8 reviews

September 7, 2018

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a g...reat day!

Joshua Grimm

Master Certified Sales Director

(5.0) 8 reviews

Rick Nicholas

Finance Director

(4.6) 22 reviews

September 6, 2018

Linda has been my. Service advisor for a number of years and has always been exceptional and first rate. This time was no diffferent. I live in Windsor... and needed to get two cars in for recall and annual service. Linda arranged everything superbly. My cars were picked up and delivered and Linda kept me completely informed with regular e-mails. She even sent her assistant, Oliver, up to Windsor to return one of the cars. I couln???t be more pleased. It is certainly good to know that there are some businesses that are serious about coustomer service and that there are employees like Linda (and Oliver) wiling and able to implement that commitment unequivalently!! Ken Baker

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hello, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. ...Have an awesome day!

Anthony Ulibarri

Sales Manager

(4.8) 7 reviews

John Mattis

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(4.5) 18 reviews

September 5, 2018

Linda has been my service tech for many years she has always been extremely helpful and professional. I know my car will be well taken care of by her.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hi Angela, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Westminster! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free t...o give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 5, 2018

This is our first time purchasing a car from this dealership and we will go back again. Customer service is awesome. James Goza, Jeff and KB. Thank you

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it¿¿¿s... always nice to know when we succeed. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Jeff McDowell

Certified Sales Consultant

Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar

Finance Manager

August 31, 2018

It was the most amazing buying experience from this dealership. James Goza help us through the process and so knowledgeable about the vehicle and KB from... finance is so helpful. We are planning to go back in the future. Thank’s guys

We're happy you found James and our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster! If you ever need anyth...ing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Safe travels!

August 25, 2018

Ben was excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always available for questions. He followed up without the high pressure sales. We enjoyed hearing... about his experiences.

Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar

Finance Manager

Ben Hosseini

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(5.0) 6 reviews

August 19, 2018

Great service and customer care. I really appreciated the extra cummunications we had with Linda ( our service coordinator) and the tech who actually performed... the service on our car. Communications was outstanding in notifiying us of delays and progress of the work being performed.

Fifi, thank you for sharing your positive experience with Linda and our team! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. T...ake care!