Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

626 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster from DealerRater.com
  • Simply the Best!!!

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

• pushy

I went there to look at a used car and the salesman that helped me was extremely pushy. I knew I wanted to wait until closer to the end of the month to purchase, yet he kept being pushy with me. I ended up just leaving because of it.

• Swapping out winter for summer tires

Day 1 - phoned Nathan Barkin asking to change winter tires. Day 2 -done Thanks Nathan for looking after me so well again and again.

• Good Service

Thank you to Jim, it was nice dealing with you. Everything was great

Thank you to Jim, it was nice dealing with you. Everything was great

• Very satisfied

Very professional service. Scot is the best adjuster ever. Good communication Very happy with a service provided at the Westminster Mercedes-Benz Center

• Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

This is our 4th Mercedes purchased from MB of Westminster. We got our last two cars from Steve L - great customer service. Thank you Steve - we will be seeing you in 3 yrs when our lease is over.

• 5/8/2017
    May 9, 2017

I have dealt with Jeff on 2 occasions and each time as taken time to understand needs and concerns in assisting me with the best service options. Seems to take time to keep me informed of finds and progress.

• Kandi was great to work with!
    May 9, 2017

Kandi Silva was really great to work with. Very knowledgeable about the Mercedes we were looking at and made the buying experience more pleasant than your normal car buy. Will definitely recommend her to our friends.

• Helpful; no pressure
    May 4, 2017

I had a great experience here. Kandy Silva met me when I dropped in on a Friday afternoon and spent a lot of time helping me drive and inspect the cars that I had come in to see. I never felt pressured and felt that I had gotten the best salesperson there. Kandy knew the answers to nearly all of my questions, and didn't try to BS me on the few questions she couldn't answer.

• It was a great experience
    May 1, 2017

Keith Rhodes went out of his way to find the car i wanted GREAT JOB i love the car I would recommend Westminster Mercedes Benz