Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 761 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

761 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster from DealerRater.com

• Simply the Best!!!
    June 11, 2015

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

Used car shopping & buying experience
    April 3, 2018

We were shopping for a used/certified Benz and walked into the dealership about 15 minutes before closing time. James Goza responded to the reception...ist's call and invited us into his office to discuss what we were looking for. We identified a couple of cars and James got the keys & took us to the lot to look at them. After a while, we made our way back to James' office and started getting down to business. When I noticed the time -- 45 minutes after closing time -- I apologized to James and asked if he needed to leave. He said he was happy to stay as long as we needed. After more thought & discussion, we decided to buy one of the cars we had looked at. James collected enough information to get things rolling, then asked if we could come back the next morning to finalize the paperwork. It worked out great, the paperwork was ready the next morning, and so was the car! Everyone we met at the dealership was very friendly and professional, but not stuffy, thank goodness. It was a very good experience. Thanks James! (The website "Sales Employee" box below didn't have James' name in it so we couldn't select it.)

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Congratul...ations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Excellent Service
    March 27, 2018

Have always received excellent service when my car needed it. The service advisor has been terrific: kept me informed along the way. Very friendly and... personable.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. Please don't hesitate ...to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

Highly satisfied dealer
    March 24, 2018

I had an oil change service for the first time at Mercedes Benz of Westminster. I called to schedule an appointment and I talked to someone in service... department about the service promotion package prices, which was from other Mercedes dealer, if they can match it. The person was talking to me on the phone was very rude and said" No we don't match the other dealer promotions"and hang up the phone. I called again asked for service manager and Nathan answered my call, he was very helpful. He went above and beyond, when my service was done, he explained everything to me. He has an extra ordinary service with great personality. I highly recommend this dealer.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

We are so pleased Nathan was able to turn your experience around and that everything was completed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if there i...s anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Exceptional
    March 13, 2018

Easily the best experience purchasing a new car that we've ever had, Haydn was a pleasure to work with due to his knowledge of the product and great ...personality.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

We are happy you found Haydn a pleasure to work with. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

Hadyn Roberts

Master Certified Sales Consultant

Brake service
    March 9, 2018

Needed brake service...they did an inspection, summarized work to be done, got approval, did the work and it now brakes like new. Can't ask for more t...han that!

Luigi, we're pleased our team was able to help with servicing the brakes on your vehicle. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to ...give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Walter Gonzales
    February 17, 2018

Walter was very helpful and made this a very positive experience! I hadn’t purchased a new car in a very long time, and he removed all of my stress.

Excellent and Outstanding!!!
    February 13, 2018

We usually asked Jeff Blake for our car service and he was not in that day. Andre Archuleta helped us for the car problem. Andre was very friendly and... spent time to explain the pilot bushing leaking problem with the mechanic, Thomas. Nathan knew we needed the car for the Chinese New Year on Friday, 2/16 and Valentine's day. He took an extra effort to take care the problem on the same day. Excellent and outstanding!!!

Employees Worked With
    Rick Nicholas - BEST in the Business!
    February 8, 2018

My experience at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster could not have been any better. Every member of the team was super helpful in finding the right vehicle ...for me and making it an enjoyable process. Rick Nicholas was a pleasure. He is a real class act and the very best at what he does. Thank you Rick and everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster!

My worst car owning experience in nearly 30 years
    February 8, 2018

After a bad experience with my first car and nearly 3 decades of subsequent care ownership, my motto has been to sell my cars before the warranty peri...od is expired. That is, until we bought our Mercedes GL 450 in July 2013. After all, the Mercedes brand is distinguished for its quality and service, and the Westminster dealer was rated among the top in the country when we bought the car from a superb sales person who has since left the dealer, alas. In the interim, the dealer has generally been accommodating, considering we live in the mountains. They offer to pickup and deliver cars, a service we used once. As responsible owners, we have driven and maintained the car in accordance with Mercedes standards, and have generally been satisfied with its performance. But with 55k miles on the car and the 4-year warranty expired, we were starting to think -- and had even contacted a Westminster salesman -- about selling our 4 1/2 year old Mercedes and buying a new Mercedes. However, our recent experience with our Mercedes and with this dealer in particular is so damning, I can't see ever owning a Mercedes again, and I'm eager to dump the one we have. As many reviewers have complained, the check engine light is an enigma. Ours has gone on and off over the years, requiring us to bring the car in to Westminster for evaluation, from four hours deep in mountains. Though an inconvenience to bring the car in, every time prior, it was an easy to resolve matter....until yesterday when we were told that their computer shows the source of the engine light is a faulty turbo, whose replacement -- not under warranty anymore! -- costs $6500 and will require a week of service! It's as if there's a designed obsolescence plot at play here, like Apple, who is contending with allegations that they conspired to make their older iPhone batteries go bad after software updates. We're not even sure we can trust the Westminster service people since the engine light actually turned off prior to getting our car into to the service department. Now that we're in this difficult situation, with a car that needs expensive, unwarranted repairs prior to driving it, we were told by the Westminster salesman -- whose eagerness and accommodation pales in comparison to the original Westminster salesperson we worked with -- that the trade-in value of our car is shockingly low, and we can't get a call back from the General Manager at the dealer, Kevin Stuart. The bottom line is that though we thought we were buying a car that was far superior in quality to any we'd owned before, we find the opposite is true. For the first time in my car owning experience, not only do I have to invest an enormous amount before I can sell the car, the disclosures related to the car will hamper my ability to sell it at a reasonable value. I'm posting this here, and intend to shine a light on our situation elsewhere, including nationally, so other unsuspecting, trusting Mercedes customers know our story. Caveat Emptor -- buyer beware!

John Mattis