Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–7:30pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(303) 410-7800 (303) 410-7800

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Incredible service! Matt was awesome!!!

Had my AMG GTS in to the service department for a presale inspection and service-- I cannot say enough about how great Matt Dunn was in every aspect...I wish all service folks (and all dealerships) were as friendly, helpful, and knowledgable as Matt. He literally put my mind at ease, and made the whole process so easy and seamless. I could tell I could trust his advice and opinion, and he went above and beyond to get me all of the information I needed (buying car from out of state). I could not be happier with my car, and would send anyone to this dealership without question. Just awesome.

Dealer response

Hi Docboston, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Matt. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future and make your next visit even greater than the last! Take care!

1.0

Terrible

Terrible!! I would advise everyone to stay away unless they liked getting ripped off!! I placed a preorder for a G63. I was unable to take delivery on this car due to financial hardships from the pandemic. When I asked for my deposit back, I was told that I must forfeit or apply it to another vehicle. Okay, they told me that they had one that I might be interested in only to deny me this car. Then, I was told that I could not have this car because it fit the specs of a commonly exported vehicle!? I was confused! What does this even mean? Export? I thought they were sold worldwide and why would I want to export it? I just wanted to buy a car! So, supposedly, time ran out on my deposit and they kept my money! I tried once again to get my deposit back and was emailed a document that I had "Signed!" I did this all over the phone and was never physically at the dealership. Nothing was ever sent to me to sign! So, free money in their pocket at my expense! STAY AWAY!! Unless you just like ripped off!!

Dealer response

Terence, Unfortunately we are unable to refund deposits on custom AMG orders. As per the agreement, in order to create a custom vehicle from the factory a non-refundable deposit is required. This was explained at the time of the order.

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER

There are only so many ways you can say "Great", "Excellent", "The Best", "One of a Kind" but every time I visit the service department at Mercedes of Westminster, I am forced to come up with a new accolade because they keep exceeding my expectations! So, let me out it this way (after already calling them every good name in the book): "DITTO".

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

4.3

Extraordinary Purchase Experience

Superb buying experience as the sales individual was knowledgeable kind and truly exceptional. Not often do you find a overdone who truly goes above and beyond to make your experience special. We had issues with the service department which I would rate as average operationally noting that the service consultant assigned to us was capable, well informed and communicative but the mechanic and service manager was not what we are used to. The sales team they are truly a group who cares about client. Highly suggest considering this dealership for any vehicle purchase. When selecting a dealership one must consider the overall experience and for us thr overall experience was in one word superb.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it?s always nice to know when we succeed. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit and continuing to provide you with great service! Take care!

Buyer

I have purchased a 2020 GLE 350 on line. The car was delivered to me in New York yesterday. The delivery truck picked up the car that I traded-in. The whole process has been a wonderful experience. The people I have communicated with online telephone or by text have been very responsive. I am very impressed and thankful to Jeff McDowell for the prompt and courteous interaction which made the entire process enjoyable.

Dealer response

We are so pleased that we were able to meet (and hopefully even exceed) your expectations and that you enjoyed your time here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. On behalf of the entire team, let me say that it was our pleasure serving you and meeting your needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Oil change, recall repair and trade in valuation

Jeff in service relations and Jeff in sales did a great job of communicating and getting my issues and questions resolved. Very professional, friendly and polite

Dealer response

It really means a lot to us that you took the time to write such a positive review about Mercedes-Benz of Westminster so we just wanted to personally thank you. We try very hard to make sure our customers are happy every time they visit us so it?s gratifying when someone lets us know that we?re doing a good job.

NO BETTER SERVICE ANYWHERE!

Once you have a good one - you keep it. That's why Mercedes Benz of Westminster will always have my service business! I can't imagine how they have instilled into each and every employee the ethics, values and skills that I have experienced at this dealership. Bravo. Perhaps other dealers should take notes.

1.5

Never a Mercedes again!!!

purchased a brand new glc 300. from day one the brakes squealed so loud it disturbed by entire neighborhood everytime i backed the car out of the garage. there are many complaints regarding this issue (just google squealing breaks on glc). mercedes wants customer to pay for complete brake replacement to solve a noise problem at a cost of 2000.00. this is ridiculous!!! pay 2k to fix good brakes to solve a noise issue???? really???? come on mercedes!! don't you care about your brand???? everytime i drive the car or back it up - i am apologizing to those around me for the awful noise and i am telling them never to buy a mercedes brand car. mercedes does not stand by its products - this should be corrected at no cost to the customer.

Dealer response

At Mercedes-Benz of Westminster, we place the utmost importance on treating every customer with courtesy, integrity and respect while going the extra mile in every way. It appears that we failed at this during your visit. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (303) 464-6610 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Very Helpful Sales Staff

The sales staff was very prompt and helpful for providing all of the requested information. There were no delays and I appreciate their professionalism. Seems to have a good team!

Dealer response

Hi, we are pleased to hear of your experience with us here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we're glad to know our staff were so helpful! We hope to see you again in the future and make your next visit even greater than the last!

Best Dealership EVER!

I recently purchased a new 2020 custom order GLC Couple from Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. I had the pleasure of working with Tomas Del Bano. Not only was he extremely helpful, he made this the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had! He always kept me updated on the process of the car, just when I was starting to get anxious, it was almost as if he knew and would send me an updated text! Tomas was never pushy, I never felt any pressure from him, only support! To all of you who despise purchasing a new/used vehicle, this eliminates all of those anxious thoughts! Through all of the current pandemic, it was a little different handling the purchasing transaction, however, Tomas and his team were very professional and made the sale fast and convenient! I want to thank them all for being so wonderful to work with, and would recommend buying from these gentleman any day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tami

Dealer response

Tami, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster and positive feedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.