Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

801 reviews

801 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster from DealerRater.com

• June 11, 2015

These folks do it better than any other MB dealer/service center in the Denver Metro area. You get what you pay for!

November 10, 2018

My Smart car needed to go to the dealership on a recall matter. I live in Greeley and do not take the smart car out on the highways, and was terrified... of having to drive it to Westminster. I was put in touch with Linda, and she was so nice and helpful. She told me they would have a driver come and get my Smart car and leave me a loaner car, then return my car to Greeley when the work was done. Linda orchestrated it all so conveniently for me. She far exceeded my expectations!! Thank you Linda

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

Roxanne, we really appreciate your amazing feedback! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

November 2, 2018

Linda is always the best. None better. The most knowledgeable about Smart cars. She always knows our best interest. Keep up the great work. Thanks... again.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Linda! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 2, 2018

Josh Grimm is very knowledgeable, friendly and very efficient. Highly recommend Nathan Barkin in the Service department as he is equally knowledgeable... and ensures I am very well taken are of. Highly recommend this dealership.

Diane, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Josh and our team! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit! Take c...are!

Joshua Grimm

Master Certified Sales Director

(5.0) 10 reviews

Rick Nicholas

Finance Director

(4.7) 25 reviews

November 1, 2018

Dmitri is OUTSTANDING! Love my new GLK! No pressure, patient & knowledgeable. My 3rd Mercedes because I love the dealership.. sales and service departments.... Years ago I owned a Land Rover & loved the vehicle but hated that dealership. So I'm sticking with MBWESTMINSTER.

We're pleased to hear you received such outstanding service! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to... help!

Anthony Ulibarri

Sales Manager

(4.9) 8 reviews

Dmitri Kouznetsov

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

October 30, 2018

Tomas and James took care of me efficiently....even delivered the car when ready. I have not had the chance to drive the car much yet but so far I am very... happy.

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster

We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster and positive feedbac...k means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Rick Nicholas

Finance Director

(4.7) 25 reviews

October 30, 2018

MB of Westminster has been my dealership for the past 5 years. They sold me my 2012 GLK350 in 2013 and maintained it at an exceptional level during that... time. Linda is my service manager and she has always been attentive, friendly and helpful. I recently had a accident with my 2012 and it was totaled (sniff...sniff...). I just worked with John to purchase my 2015 GLK350 and he was amazing. He worked with me during a very stressful and emotional time, helped me get a good price for my vehicle and was patient and caring. MB of Westminster will always be my dealership!!!

Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Westminster for your automotive needs, Elesha! It's great to hear you enjoyed working with our te...am. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Kambiz "KB" Yazdanfar

Finance Manager

(5.0) 45 reviews

John Mattis

Master Certified Sales Consultant

(4.6) 19 reviews

October 24, 2018

My second car leasing experience with MB Westminster and simply the best which is why I came back. I love the MB lineup, and the staff and service at Westminster... are exceptional.

October 17, 2018

We were ignore for the first 15 minutes we were there. I even tries to get Blake's attention as he was coming our way, but he put his head down and... ignored us. So far both of our visits here were awful. Would NOT recommend this place. Wish I could have given zero stars.

Paul, it's upsetting to hear that your experience with us may have been anything but stellar. Please contact us at (303) 464-6610 when you have a...n opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

Jeff Blake

(4.5) 21 reviews

October 16, 2018

Went in for service and were ignored while ols white women were treated lile royalty. A couple of employees even ignored us when we tried to get theor... attention. Both visits to their service department have been awful. Told us it'll be 1 hour on the phone, but when we got here were told it'll be 3 hours. Would NOT recommend!

Jeff Blake