Mercedes-Benz of Westminster / smart center Westminster

492 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2020

Jeff in service relations and Jeff in sales did a great job of communicating and getting my issues and questions resolved. Very professional, friendly... and polite

It really means a lot to us that you took the time to write such a positive review about Mercedes-Benz of Westminster so we just wanted to personally ...thank you. We try very hard to make sure our customers are happy every time they visit us so it?s gratifying when someone lets us know that we?re doing a good job.

June 27, 2020

Once you have a good one - you keep it. That's why Mercedes Benz of Westminster will always have my service business! I can't imagine how they have instilled... into each and every employee the ethics, values and skills that I have experienced at this dealership. Bravo. Perhaps other dealers should take notes.

• April 14, 2020

The sales staff was very prompt and helpful for providing all of the requested information. There were no delays and I appreciate their professionalism.... Seems to have a good team!

Hi, we are pleased to hear of your experience with us here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we'...re glad to know our staff were so helpful! We hope to see you again in the future and make your next visit even greater than the last!

April 15, 2020

purchased a brand new glc 300. from day one the brakes squealed so loud it disturbed by entire neighborhood everytime i backed the car out of the garage.... there are many complaints regarding this issue (just google squealing breaks on glc). mercedes wants customer to pay for complete brake replacement to solve a noise problem at a cost of 2000.00. this is ridiculous!!! pay 2k to fix good brakes to solve a noise issue???? really???? come on mercedes!! don't you care about your brand???? everytime i drive the car or back it up - i am apologizing to those around me for the awful noise and i am telling them never to buy a mercedes brand car. mercedes does not stand by its products - this should be corrected at no cost to the customer.

At Mercedes-Benz of Westminster, we place the utmost importance on treating every customer with courtesy, integrity and respect while going the extra ...mile in every way. It appears that we failed at this during your visit. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (303) 464-6610 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

April 13, 2020

I recently purchased a new 2020 custom order GLC Couple from Mercedes-Benz of Westminster. I had the pleasure of working with Tomas Del Bano. Not only... was he extremely helpful, he made this the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had! He always kept me updated on the process of the car, just when I was starting to get anxious, it was almost as if he knew and would send me an updated text! Tomas was never pushy, I never felt any pressure from him, only support! To all of you who despise purchasing a new/used vehicle, this eliminates all of those anxious thoughts! Through all of the current pandemic, it was a little different handling the purchasing transaction, however, Tomas and his team were very professional and made the sale fast and convenient! I want to thank them all for being so wonderful to work with, and would recommend buying from these gentleman any day! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Tami

Tami, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Westminster and positive f...eedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

March 23, 2020

First time in the shop and was pleasantly surprised by the customer service and people readily available to assist. I will be there again and maybe for... a vehicle one day. Thank you

Hello, we're pleased to hear we could make your first experience with us such a positive one! If there is anything else we can do for you, please don'...t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future!

February 13, 2020

Chris and the team were very prompt and professional. They were on the spot as soon as I walked in, and stayed in communication with me throughout the... process. Excellent job.

We are so pleased that we were able to meet (and hopefully even exceed) your expectations and that you enjoyed your time here at Mercedes-Benz of West...minster. On behalf of the entire team, let me say that it was our pleasure serving you and meeting your needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

February 9, 2020

Mercedes-Benz of Westminster always provides me with an exceptional service. In this time I met Chris Jarrach and he was not only pretty kind to me but... also explained to me every single details of my car condition as a professional technician. He was an awesome the whole stretch.

Hello, thank you for your great comments about the quality of service our staff provides! We're glad we could help you out, and we are always more tha...n happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thanks again for your business!

January 29, 2020

The service department at Mercedes Benz - Westminster offers unparalleled customer service and delivers every time! Nathan treats every customer like a... VIP. I would never want to take my car anywhere else or think about looking at a different brand.

Thank you for sharing your response to Nathan and our staff?s outstanding customer service! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 3, 2020

Love Nathan and his service team! Great, consistent service. I needed a quick repair and they worked me right in. Work was done in a timely fashion and... I was back on the road.

Hi Sally, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we... can do!