New 866-495-0067 Dealer Website
Used 866-512-3820 Email Dealer
Service 877-225-7800

• Excellent Experience

I always feel that everyone at this dealership cares about customer service and goes the extra mile to make sure that the service (both buying and maintenance) is excellent. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from them in 2 y ears and I would not hesitate to buy another from them.

Thank you so much for choosing Byers Toyota! We greatly appreciate your continued support and we look forward to working with you more in the future! Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to help!

• Alwyays a pleasureable experience

When I come to Byers for service all personal are simply wonderful. They take the time to explain why things need to be doneis so appreciated. I can't imagine taking my car anywhere else for servicing then this dealership. Thanks go all who make my visits very pleasant. Daniel D. Hursey

• Prius 115000 service at Byers Toyota

Excellent service all the way from the service desk greeting to final delivery. The mechanic was even diligent enough to notice a screw in my tire. Gone unnoticed I would have had a flat tire and added worry and inconvenience. Thanks to all the staff at Byers Toyota for keeping my 2007 Prius running strong and safe.

• Byers Toyota

They gave me great customer service and took care of my Toyota

They gave me great customer service and took care of my Toyota

Carrie, Thank you for the positive feedback, we greatly appreciate your support! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help! Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota!

• Car Repaired

These guys are honestly something special. They fixed my car for an extremely cheap rate, with no questions asked- definitely reliable.

Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota, we greatly appreciate your support!

Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota, we greatly appreciate your support!

• Service call

I am always treated well by everyone at your dealership when I'm there for anything.

Thank you for continuing to choose Byers Toyota!

Thank you for continuing to choose Byers Toyota!

• Oil Change

Wonderful experience with a very knowledgeable service team!

Thanks for the great review, Penny!

Wonderful experience with a very knowledgeable service team!

Thanks for the great review, Penny!

• Customer

Always great people to work with and they have always done a great job working on our vehicles.

Glad to hear you had a great experience, Debra! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

• Senior Management

The intake person was a rock star. So smooth and made me feel fantastic. Worth the drive.

Thanks for the great review, Mark, we appreciate your support!

Thanks for the great review, Mark, we appreciate your support!

• Camry

Byers makes purchasing a new car easy. Would recommend the dealership to friends and family. Salesman Brad was super.

Thank you for the support and kind words! We hope that you love your new Camry! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help, thank you for choosing Byers Toyota!