398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Byers Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Service

I brought my 4 Runner in for a routine service. Excellent service and waiting area was very nice and clean.

Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota!

Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota!

• Honest and Straightforward, start to finish.
    September 5, 2017

Byers Toyota

Our experience at Byers Toyota was exceptional. On our first visit we started with Phil Bickel, who is extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota products. Upon our return the next day Phil was so busy that he had Tom Bray help us continue our process. (Phil didn't want us just standing around waiting for him to finish with other business). And Tom was awesome as well. We took forever making up our minds and Tom was completely patient. Both of these guys were helpful and honest and worked us through the process of buying a car, which can be daunting. I would highly recommend this Byers Toyota dealership in Delaware!

Byers Toyota

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Laurie! We are extremely happy to hear we could provide an exceptional experience for you! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

• Great Job. Very professional and accommodating.
    September 4, 2017

Great job. Very professional and accommodating. Great service, they remembered me. Didn't try to cross sell me. Washed my car. Happy to return ag...

Byers Toyota

Thank you for the review and support, Scott! We are happy to hear you had an excellent service experience!

Great job. Very professional and accommodating. Great service, they remembered me. Didn't try to cross sell me. Washed my car. Happy to return again

Byers Toyota

• Very comfortable process.
    September 3, 2017

Byers Toyota

This dealership was very attentive to my specific needs in a truck and found one very quick. Jason Jess was our salesman and he did a wonderful job through the entire buying process.

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new truck, Tom, we hope that you are loving it!! We are happy to hear Jason provided a quality experience for you, and we greatly appreciate your support! Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota!

• Great Service
    September 2, 2017

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We are happy to hear Robert and the Byers Toyota team were able to provide an excellent experience for you!

Very quick at setting us up for a test drive and getting all the paperwork finished and putting me into a new car. Also very good prices on all of their cars.

• I Stepped Up
    September 2, 2017

Byers Toyota

Thank you for choosing Byers Toyota, we are happy to hear Bill was able to provide an excellent experience for you!

Thank you Bill Smith and Byers Toyota! LUV my new RAV! Always Always Always a great experience and fair negotiation. Just go to Byers Toyota and ask fir Billie 😍

• 2018 Camry se
    August 28, 2017

Byers Toyota

Taylor was such a nice guy to work with! The loan process was so easy and hassle free! Thank you for helping us get our gorgeous 2018 Camry ! Cami & Jordan Rutan

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new Toyota Camry, and thank you for choosing Byers Toyota! We are happy to hear you had a great experience! Please give us call if there is ever anything we can do to help!

• Teriffic New Toyota Purchase Experience
    August 26, 2017

Byers Toyota

The management, sales, and staff at Byers Toyota are very personable and knowledgeable about all their products and service. They listen to what you have to say and are very responsive to any questions or concerns that you have with respect to the vehicle you are interested in or answering questions about its features & functions. They are attentive to the purchaser's interest in everything related to the vehicle including its comfort, handling, safety, convenience, reliability, entertainment, maintenance, service, cost, and whatever else is important to the owner. My experience with this dealership was nothing short of superb. From my initial phone call with their Sales Manager Bryan Dooley until I happily drove away from this dealership in my new Tundra I had a teriffic day. It only took a few hours from my initial phone call with Mr. Dooley until the purchase was completed and I live about 65 miles away. After meeting with Mr. Dooley, he introduced me to Jon Hopper who took it from there. He showed me the Tundra that I was interested in and I took it for a test drive. He did a fantastic job of answering all my questions including numerous technical ones. He set up my iPhone and Sirius XM, introduced me to the Service Manager Josh Lewis, as well as other Byers Toyota personnel and answered tons of my questions. Thanks to Joh, Bryan, and others at Byers Toyota I had a terrific purchasing experience.

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new Toyota Tundra, and thank you for choosing Byers! We are extremely happy to hear we could provide an exceptional experience for you! Please give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help!

• Happiness
    August 23, 2017

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new Toyota!! We greatly appreciate your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy the roads!

This is my 4th brand new vehicle I've bought from Phil. He has always been so kind and very honest with me on my purchases. I would highly recommend this man and Byers in Delaware for your next purchase. It was nice running into my brother there which he was buying one as well. Not to say the best service department too. I love love love my car thanks Byers. Margaret Weihrauch

• Easy to deal with.
    August 19, 2017

They gave a fair trade in value and the price of the vehicle I purchased was fair as well. Smooth transaction. Detail service was excellent too.

Byers Toyota

Congratulations on the new Tundra, Jim! We are happy to hear we could provide an excellent experience for you!