Byers Dublin Subaru

755 reviews

755 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Byers Dublin Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 12, 2018

Tony Ramirez made it so easy. He listened to what I was looking for as we conversed over the phone. Told him my bottom line and he hit it out of the park.... When my wife and I arrived he had the 2018 Subaru Legacy waiting with the dealer tag. Everyone there was professional, courteous and friendly. Jim and Lucy D

Thank you for choosing Byers Dublin Subaru! We hope you love your new Subaru!

December 2, 2018

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle after almost 40 yrs. of driving. I was a die hard GM person since my mother retired... from there but I wasn't happy with their latest move on layoffs so opted to look at the Mazda and Subaru recommended by my son. I had such a good time with their sales staff, I felt at home and they all treated me like I was special even talking about small stuff that we can all relate to. I recommend them Very Highly!

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you so much for your recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We'r...e always happy to help!

John Penza

(4.9) 19 reviews

Chad Braunbeck

Mark Laub

General Manager

Sage Worl

Sales Manager

November 15, 2018

Atef Behery = best sales person ever! Thank you for helping me navigate the purchase of my first Subaru. I am now a proud Forester owner!

Congratulations and thank you for choosing us for your Forester purchase. We would agree Atef is one fantastic Sales Person, he works hard to make h...is guests feel comfortable from the beginning until the end of the process. If you need any additional assistance, now or in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your purchase.

November 6, 2018

I wish I lived closer to this dealership. My electronic dealings with Chad Sneed have far exceeded my expectations! Super professional, non-pushy, knowledgeable... and simply pleasant to deal with. I am not fond of dealerships in general due to negative past experiences, however, Chad unknowingly challenged me to rethink this perception. There really are still some good/great agents with integrity around! Thanks Chad for everything!

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with Chad and us, Chad works hard to make every experience a ...positive one. Should you need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your purchase.

Chad Sneed

Subaru Guest Service Specialist

(5.0) 5 reviews

November 6, 2018

Byers Dublin is always wonderful - everyone is so helpful but no one is pushy. The employees are professional and always ready to help. I always get... the feeling that people are being honest with us and they never come across as sales robots - always as humans who are working with us to accomplish our car-buying goals. We have just purchased our second car from Atef Behery and Byers Dublin, and I intend to continue purchasing cars from Byers and from Atef as long as we are living in Columbus. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your repeat business and the kind words about Atef and Us, we try hard to make the experience a positi...ve one. Should you need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your purchase.

Kevin Hickle

John Gregory

October 30, 2018

This is the second car from this dealer in 13 years and third from the Byers family of dealers in 20 years. The sales process on this car was smooth and... reasonably fast. I worked with them through the intetnet and the Costco Auto Program. Delivery hit a bit of a snag. We were assured that all paperwork would be ready for when returned with my wife who was on a very tight schedule. After waiting about 15-20 minutes, we were able to close very efficiently and quickly as initially promised.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and Atef. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to assisting you further in the years to ...come. If you need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your purchase.

John Penza

(4.9) 19 reviews

October 14, 2018

Atef and the Byers Subaru family went out of their way to make our car buying experience enjoyable. The knowledge Atef shares about all of the makes we... inquired about made us very comfortable in making the right decision to buy not only a Subaru but a Subaru from Byers!

Brandon Jackson

(4.7) 10 reviews

Keith Cordova

Subaru Sales Manager

October 10, 2018

We had a great experience from start to end in purchasing new Subaru. We had a wonderful customer service from Atef Behery and Tony Ramirez.

Thank you for your purchase and taking a moment to share your experience with Atef and Tony. If you need any additional assistance now or in the fut...ure, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your purchase!

Tony Ramirez

Subaru Guest Service Specialist

October 1, 2018

The dealership was easy to access off the freeway and a pleasant experience. Nice showroom, waiting room and kids area (for our 18 month old to play in).... Very happy to see changing stations in both the women's and men's restrooms as my husband was "entertaining" our daughter while I was doing paperwork. Atef Behery was very courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Atef made what could be a long and stressful event a very seamless and re-assuring experience for myself. Re-assuring that I was making the right purchase.

Thank you for your purchase! We appreciate your business and your time that you've taken to review your experience with us and Atef. Should you nee...d addtional assistance, now or in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

September 30, 2018

We purchased a 2019 Subaru Outback with Buyer in Dublin. Just the idea of purchasing a new vehicle is over whelming. I had an absolutely awful experience... many years ago at a different dealer, in a different state. I was not looking forward to having to go threw a new car purchase again. Our sales rep was Atef Behery. He was amazing. Super patient, informative, and kind. I CAN NOT express how great and easy this experice was. If I knew things could go this smoothly I would have come to talk with Atef many years ago. My husband who is in sales himself was also very impressed with Atef. Words can't express how happy we are with our service at Buyer Subaru of Dulin, with Atef Behery and their smoothly run finance department. Thank you to all.

Thank you for such a glowing review of your time with Atef and us. We appreciate your business and we are thrilled that you were so happy with the p...urchase process.Should you need any additional assistance, now or in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for choosing us for your Outback purchase.

Zach Nugen