46 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Byers Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Chris Sheets earns you 5 stars

Service Advisor Chris Sheets is awesome! She was professional, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, and completely understanding of my needs, budget and schedule. Perhaps most importantly, she did NOT try to hard sell me on a slew of services and repairs I either did not need, or that was beyond my budget. Go see Chris! You'll be glad you did!

We always love to hear back from our customers, thank you so much for the kind words and support! We are lucky to have Chris on the Byers Chevrolet team!! Thank you for choosing Byers!

• Tom weber

Every one was exceptionally courteous salesmen went far and beyond to satisfy my needs

• Pictures are deceiving

I called and asked about a car and I asked what condition the car was in I was told it was in great shape when we got there after driving an hour and a half the car had rust in three spots and smelled like smoke so bad we asked if the price was negotiable and the salesman told us no we are very aggressive on our price so we left this was the worst experience.

It is never our goal to have a customer feel this way after a visit, we understand your frustration and would love to talk to you more. If you would please send me an email jwarvel@byersauto.com I would love to talk to you more so we can improve for the future. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Outstanding

Fast and friendly, hassle free service. The team at Byers Chvey gets an A÷.

Fast and friendly, hassle free service. The team at Byers Chvey gets an A÷.

Thank you so much for choosing Byers Chevrolet, Jerry! We are glad to hear we were able to provide an exceptional experience! Please give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help!

• Purchase

Efficient, obtained competitive interest rate. A to put my daughter in the car she wanted.

Thank you for choosing Byers Chevrolet, Marty! We are glad we could provide a great experience, and we hope your daughter loves her new car!

• new car purchase

Tom McNeil was great to deal with at Byers Chevrolet. I called him at Byers at noon on a Friday to inquire about a new cruze I saw on there website. By 5pm, I had made the trip to the dealership, and was driving home in a 2017 cruze hatchback. great deal and well satisfied with the whole process.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and for choosing Byers Chevrolet to earn your business. We are always happy to hear back from our customers and we are hoping you love your new Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

• Chevy Malibu

Glad to hear you had a fantastic experience, Leon! We hope you love your new Malibu!

Erica Buskirk did an amazing job with helping me pick out the right vehicle for me. She went above and beyond to ensure all of my questions were answered and that I left feeling satisfied with the vehicle I chose. Great Customer service.

• Great Service Experience!

My first service experience at the dealership was top-notch! Professional, Friendly, and fast. Great experience! Five stars in my book! JR

Glad to hear you had a great experience John! We greatly appreciate you choosing Byers Chevrolet, and we hope you love your new Corvette!

• Service appt at Byers Grove City

Great customer service! Nice clean comfortable waiting areA.

Thank you for choosing Byers Chevrolet, we are glad to hear you had a great experience!

Great customer service! Nice clean comfortable waiting areA.

• Retired

Worked with Billy Wilburn to get the vehicle that my wife wanted, he went the extra mile. Wife is very happy with the Trax.

Glad to hear you and your wife had a great experience, thank you so much for choosing Byers Chevrolet!