New 888-480-9004 Dealer Website
Used 888-347-7221 Email Dealer
Service 866-562-1335

Average based on 127 reviews.
  • Customer from abroad

I've tried to buy a used car from this dealer, but they responded very slowly to my emails. Almost ignored my emails (except for one salesman, but it was hard to reach him from abroad due to time difference). If they treat foreign customers like me the same way, that's a pity!

On behalf of the Tracy Toyota team, we would like to extend our apologies to you for your last visit with us. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• Hassle Free- From the first contact to delivery !

Got my new ride & could not be happier. The dealership is clean & free of unfriendly employees. I was processed efficiently with turbo speed. This was paramount ! MY EVALUATION IS MANY MORE STARS , deservedly so .

• Clean facilities, friendly people

Friendly people. Steve arranged paper work in advance. All I had to do was pick out a car. Signing finance papers took a lot of waiting

• Attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable staff!

Everyone worked together as a Team to ensure to get me all the information I wanted, and to ease the process of purchasing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Tracy Toyota. Congratulations on your purchase! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• Great maintenence and repair dealership

Service rep took care of all my concerns and went out of his way to assure good service. Could not have asked for better service

Hi Carol and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• Fast and Easy service

It was easy, friendly and very prompt service . I went back to Tracy Toyota to buy my 2016 Prius, because of the excellent service on my 2002 Tundra.

I am happy to hear your time spent with the sales staff was pleasant. Congratulations on your new 2016 Prius! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• Great service

Everything! Great service, amenities are awesome, very friendly personnel from the greeters to the service advisor. My car came out amazing. Was very clean as I expected

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Jonathan. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• nice place waiting for my car

they always kind and gently nice service person they explain the problem very well I like always people smile feel confident

Hi Jeanette and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that our team was so attentive during your visit to our dealership, and that they gave you some insight on your issue! You learn something new everyday. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• great service from the sales department and staff!

everything-John the salesman was great-the best and easiest time buying a car. I will recommend my friends to buy from him.

Hello Ronald and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that John was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532

• Very Good Service

Great, but a little longer than I was told. But, that is to be expected at times. Still happy with service.

Thanks for your great review, Daniel. We do appreciate your patience for the extended wait that you encountered. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Cynthia Tyler | Customer Relations Manager | Tracy Toyota | ctyler@tracytoyota.com | (209) 839-3532