AutoNation Honda Costa Mesa

• Transparent process

The buying process is quick and painless. The price is good, very transparent offer, no hidden fee.

• Satisfying Buying Experience

First-time buyer. Enjoyed the customer-service-oriented/family friendly atmosphere. Staff was helpful, communicative, and willing to work with my busy schedule to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Would recommend to a friend/family member in the future.

• Honda Dealership Great Service

The people were very friendly and helpful! They explained everything they did and suggested other small repairs to consider for the future.

• Good Service

I brought my car in for basic service. A few additional items were recommended by the service rep. No high pressure. I added one. Car was ready on time and the courtesy van picked me up so I could go on my way.

• Safety work

Appointment time was honored. Car was washed- nice surprise. While waiting in the very nice customer Lounge, I was having trouble accessing the internet connection. I asked a fellow in the parts Dept for help. He was a bit abrupt in his directions,so I couldn't get on. I went back and came to my PC and got me on but appeared "put out" by my lack of computer skill.

• Recall Repair

The staff was caring and courteous and professional.

The staff was caring and courteous and professional.

• Service

Towed my vehicle in to get some keys programmed the advisor treated me with a positive attitude and was able to get my car worked on a soon a possible

• Always taken care of here

I went in for a routine oil change, everyone there is so polite and welcoming. Got my car done and also some suggestions on what needed to be done next but without the force of it being thrown on to me, very nice place i love coming here

• Oil Change

They always take great care of me and my car. I feel they are honest with their diagnostics and plans of action.

Excellent!! I came in here early in the morning for an oil change and a multi-point inspection and was out in 45 min