Gen X Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent buying experience
    April 18, 2015

The guys at Merritt Island are fantastic! We have now purchased 5 vehicles in our family from Mark and Steve and Raul over the past six years. We high...ly recommend this dealership to everyone. They treat you well, give fair deals, have excellent cars. The entire buying experience is professional and well done. We check there website for the car we want, and find that it is also quite helpful. We have purchsed a starter car for our 16 year old and more high end cars for my wife and I. Absolutely a great place to buy a car.

Good Communication
    March 29, 2018

Spoke with them only by phone. The sales dept. was very useful and answer all my questions. Much better than any other car dealer I have deal with.

Thank you Tony Norton!
    January 2, 2018

My husband and I were looking for a quality used car. We looked at the local dealers here in Melbourne and figured we would have to go to Orlando or ...another larger city to find what we were looking for. We did some research online to cut down on our driving time. We found the car we were looking for at Gen-X Motors on Wickham Road. After visiting the lot, discussing the 2015 Expedition and doing a test driving we were thrilled to know we could buy our car locally! The car deal we received was fair and when the purchase was done we realized it was the fastest car purchase we have ever made from any dealer. Tony Norton was our sales person. When we mentioned a few items that needed to be looked at by a mechanic the items were taken care of. We are so grateful to a company that stands behind their sales. We are happy to tell our family and friends about the fair deal we received, about the quality cars on the lot, a company that cares about the customer’s satisfaction, easy to deal with and the people are friendly. Thank you Tony and Gen-X! We are so happy with our used car.

GEN X Delivers
    June 5, 2017

We negotiated via phone across the state of Florida, and without any cash risked, drove 4 hours to look at the car. GEN X had it ready for our drive b...ack to Ft. Myers. The buying process was straight forward and friendly. No hassling. No hassle. The small staff pays attention to personal as well as professional concerns. They made a very arduous car search, worthwhile in the end. We're happy with GEN X, and we love the car.

very great service
    April 26, 2017

A great car buying experience! The guys at IAS rock! Super service, no pressure, honest - they really went out of their way be helpful.

Most pleasant buying experience
    March 26, 2017

My wife and I bought a nice 1 owner, low mileage Mazda 6 on Valentine's Day. We had been looking for a used car for some time, without much luck. Gen-...X provided one of the most stress free buying experiences we've had in a long time. There was no pressure, didn't try to up sell us to a more expensive vehicle, or push an extended warranty on us. Both Ron and Mike were awesome and made sure to fully explain everything throughout the buying process and met the terms we were looking for. They were very professional, personable, and polite, not a hint of condescension, unlike some other local dealers. Just last week we received an unexpected refund check for some of the tag/title fees. They didn't have to do that, we didn't know that anything was owed us. That just blew us away. We will be back when it is time to purchase another used vehicle. There attention to detail, when it comes to reconditioning the cars is second to none. Big thanks to the whole gang at Gen-X, we really did enjoy the buying experience and the car is great.

satisfaction
    June 17, 2016

I had a satisfying experience here with Patrick,Mike from Michigan,and Todd..I was treated respectfully and was able to negociate a lower price for th...e Avalon. The closing was worry-free..I would purchase another vehicle here

Gen-X team understand customer service...thank you
    March 10, 2016

I just purchased a 2011 Toyota Sequoia from Gen-X on Merritt Island and I am very pleased with the vehicle. Tony made the buying process comfortable a...nd easy. What was most impressive was when I brought the car back a few days later with a couple of minor issues and Tony put me on to Rod who took care of them immediately. These people understand the meaning of customer service!!! Thank you.

Outstanding customer service and buying experience
    December 26, 2015

I wanted to buy a used car for my sister for Christmas. She's disabled and lives on a small income. I found exactly what I was looking for: an older T...oyota with low miles in great condition. I shopped with a friend who is a mechanic, who checked out the car for me. Time will tell whether any issues surface, but the fact that they offer a 4 month warranty is a big plus and influenced my buying decision. Todd Reed went more than the "extra mile" to make this happen and keep it a surprise until Christmas. He even delivered the car to my home and lent me a big red bow to put on the roof. Should I ever need a used car again, Gen X would be my first stop.

nice car service a bust
    November 24, 2015

when i bought the car there were a few problems with it that the dealer promised to fix which they did two months later after a run around the dealer ...did admit they had dropped the ball but that did not make my car buying experience any better. I regret coming to this dealer

Gen X Motors